Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Agent Lambda  (Read 4760 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Agent Lambda
« on: July 24, 2011, 03:06:01 am »

Wake up....

You are pulled into consciousness with a painful muscular spasm once again, hitting your head against something hard. The rest of your body rests upon something soft, although it does feel a bit wet. Above you is a bright and obscuring light, man that's painful to look at. You divert your vision to the side, but it doesn't help much. Only the center of your vision is clear, the sides obscured by dancing shadows and splashes of obscuring crimson. It sure is comfortable here, like you could just....rest.......here......awhile......wait........wasn't....there something you were......supposed to be........doing right now.....?

>_
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 03:56:41 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: Agent [REDACTED]
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 04:33:47 am »

>Get your eyes used to the light, then look around.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 08:33:13 am »

Oh God, you just got kidnapped again.

You are already the laughing stock of the SCP foundation, they may give you keter duty! This gives.

Try to escape after the above command.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 09:33:00 am »

> Find out you have one of the more hilarious SCPs on you.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 11:30:42 am »

You challenge the painful light by staring directly at it until it no longer hurts. To your left is one side of the bed you are on, covered in unopened medical supplies. Past that is part of the room you are in, including a sliding glass door with a balcony outside of it. It appears to be the middle of the night. To your right is a nightstand and a short hallway leading to a bathroom and the exit to this room. You notice a large amount of blood on the right side of the bed, your right arm, and leading down the short hallway into both the bathroom and exit.

You panic, and think to try and escape this place, but as you bolt up pain shoots through your body and you fall back down onto the bed. After calming down, you remember that for the moment, it's safe here.

You think about a strange acronym for no real reason, but have never heard the letters SCP used in that arrangement before, and probably never will again.

>_
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 01:08:47 pm »

Why don't you patch up your wounds to the best of your ability?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 01:34:22 pm »

You begin opening the various bottles and packaging, trying to do what you can for what appears to be three gunshot wounds going through your torso. You try to think back about how you got them, but your memory is hazy....

Let's focus for a moment.

Alright, so I am Agent ██████. I said I'm Agent ██████. Great, now those damn censorship bars the Agency puts on every document are messing with my memory. Come on, think, what's my name? What's my name!?

>_
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 02:23:04 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
No Gods, No Masters.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 01:36:27 pm »

How about Thomas? Hell, I think I can even hear a "t" under the first censorship bar. And, well, it has the same amount of letters as said censorship bar.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 03:28:15 pm »

agent: Lambda - the eleventh letter of the greek alphabet(and only one that is 6 characters long). why would he have a real name anyway?
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Agent Lambda
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 04:08:09 pm »

Right, now I remember, I'm Agent To-STOP! Don't think about your real name! Don't ever think about your real name! Lambda. I'm Agent Lambda and always have been.

You stand up, finished with your rudimentary first aid. Your wounds probably aren't going to kill you anymore, but this is still going to be a hindrance until you get some real medical care. To your left is the balcony of the five-star hotel room you were assigned for this mission. To your right is the bathroom and exit. A trail of blood goes from your feet, to the bathroom, and out the door.

You are wearing bloody suit pants and bloody bandages. The upper part of your suit lies on the bed, both of which are also covered with blood.

Your mission, which so far hasn't been going so well, was to monitor and disrupt the activities of a revolutionary group called the Liberal Crime Squad. They were founded here in this city, the city known as.....

>_
No Gods, No Masters.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 04:15:23 pm »

Ultraconserva, the city of ultraconserva.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 07:15:07 pm »

>Site Nineteen. It has been twenty years since the SCPs broke out and destroyed the Earth almost, and now this is the last bastion of humanity left. This is dedicated to the brave souls who sacrificed themselves trying to stop the SCPs from escaping.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 07:16:36 pm »

Konserberal
It's FEF, not FEOF

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 07:34:30 pm »

(A real city. And there are still no SCP's in this story.)
No Gods, No Masters.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 07:35:26 pm »

(Dammit, you aren't any fun!)

Pages: [1] 2