Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 301

Author Topic: Could someone explain... The thread where we muse over what causes certain wtfs.  (Read 467427 times)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile

neither, they are beard,

why is it that dwarfs cant seem to find and pick up the buckets they drop outside the fortress when they need a bucket
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because a walrus took them.

Why do giraffes how bones the same value as elephants sea serpents and monsters?
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because the how bones in all creatures are very, very tiny, so one would not be able to tell the difference between a giraffe's and a sea serpent's either way.

Why is farmland always brown when the soil I make it on can be yellow, maroon, or gray?
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile

cus yellow maroon and grey arnt very nice colors for growing plants on,

why do walruses need my buckets
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For the same reason that elves love trees.

Why can't dwarves make blowgun darts?

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile

you try making darts with stubby fat short drunk people hands,

why do we ask why

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

beards.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why do people keep not asking questions?

Also, what are dwarfen beards exactly? They are fabled to do so much.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile

they are fragments of Chuck Norris the god of beards

why are dwarfs so short

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So they are closer to the ground.

Were do nightbeasts come from?

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile

the night.

how long will this thread continue?

andyman564

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lurker
    • View Profile

to infinity and beyond.

why do dwarves piss their pants at the sight of most wildlife?
Yeah.  Thus why I didn't make a trap.  In it's current state the fortress didn't need a trap, the whole damn fortress is a trap.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile

Because when dwarves have too much Fun they can't just reclaim.

Why are miners determined to dig multiple z channels in ways that injure or kill them?

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because channeling them safely would make them seem too smart to be a dwarf, and would then get their beard shaven, be kicked out of the fortress and sent to elf camp.

Why are catchable fish invisible and the visible vermin fish can't be eaten?

CT

• Bay Watcher
  • Gah zombies!!
    • View Profile

Because channeling them safely would make them seem too smart to be a dwarf, and would then get their beard shaven, be kicked out of the fortress and sent to elf camp.

Why are catchable fish invisible and the visible vermin fish can't be eaten?

If you were edible would you want to be visible?

Why do multiple sieges from different civs always work together when they attack you?
No, yep. That's what I meant too. I want to come out of the theater completely fucked up for weeks.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 301