Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 301

Author Topic: Could someone explain... The thread where we muse over what causes certain wtfs.  (Read 467422 times)

ImBocaire

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALL_WORK] [NO_PLAY] [IS_DULL_BOY]
    • View Profile

Because the alternative is -dragonfly brain stew-.

Why do wrestlers often grab and release, over and over, instead of actually doing anything useful?
[STATE_ADJ:GAS:boiling fish woman]

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because they are experimenting with different ways to hold the enemy, that's why they get experience from it.

How do drawbridges destroy matter itself, even when using a wooden bridge on huge piles of masterwork adamantine (no, no one would ever do that, but the point is in the durability and quality)? Or, if they DO open a portal, is it possible to (mod) enter that parallel dimension?
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The universe blinks and it disappears, and you can enter but the drawbridge kills you first.

Why do dwarfs after milking an animal, get the handling a dangerous animal job cancel?
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile

cus milk is acidic to dwarf beards, so they drop it and run.

why cant i come up with a question that has to do with beards
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because you're an elf!

Why does beer/alcohol make dwarfs more efficent?
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile

because they're internal engine is an alcohol engine.

why when a armless dwarf tries to pick up something it keeps screaming that he can't pick the said item?
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile

cus his beard is being lazy and wont pick it up for him

why is it that we cant remove work dogs from our dwarfs
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Brackev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The dogs are tangled in the dwarf's beard.

Why do elves trade wood to dwarves if what they do to it is an abomination?
-------

Dinos with hammers, there is no escape.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile

They hate wood, and sell it to you to get rid of it.

Why don't dwarves spy on elves, take their magic, and use it on them?
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile

cus elfs suck and are uncool

why don't you ask my questions for me

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because I'm lazy.

Why is it that elves, at one point, ate the bones of their dwarven victims?
Ah, my dwarven heart beats with fierce pride for this.  I can't take it anymore!  I have to go do something profound.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cause they want something crunchy in their diet, and wild strawberries, whip vines, and sun berries are all rather mushy items. They don't have wood-burning fires so they can't cook any of those items into a recipe that has a crunch to it.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dwarfs run on alcohol, so are they organic robots?

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've never seen a dwarf running on alcohol... If you give a dwarf the opportunity to dash through a pond of dwarven ale, he's gonna bend down, chug all the ale he can, then slowly waddle across it.

Even though blind, how do cave crocodiles, blind cave ogres, cave dragons, and everything 'blind cave' still be able to easily fight you and path to your fortress?
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They are blind in the same sense as ghosts are alive.

Dwarfs breed by spores, so would they be a fungus or mold?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 301