Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: Let's Play Cataclysm! Be the first to be eaten alive  (Read 22151 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Cataclysm! Be the first to be eaten alive
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2011, 02:29:28 am »

C!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

drkpaladin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2011, 11:40:00 am »

B Drugs are good! Take two of everything!

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2011, 09:15:42 pm »

B, we wants LAZORS
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2011, 09:49:44 am »

I have to ask, what the heck does "tnafo" mean? Also, LAZORS? Anyway, after my weekend break, or my extreme laziness, I'm back, and I'm off to the Pharmacy. I have to say that Fred has some awful luck at finding stuff.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M01r38dDhU

The Pharmacy

As Fred left the hardware store, he saw a group of three zombies that he easily evaded, but in the distance he saw a group of traps and a reward in the middle.

He decided not to risk life and limb on a few construction tools, but he did see two corpses to the east. Two relatively useless corpses to the east. All he found were some soldering irons, eyeglasses, and a lot of inhalers. It seems that all the stereotypes of scientists were correct, so why aren't there any Playboy magazines? Ahem, anyway, he also saw 2 more zombies breathing down his neck, so he made for the Pharmacy for a window battle. He gripped his baseball bat, hoping for at least a ground-rule double, but ended up hitting just one or two bloopers the centerfield, and it wasn't long before the pitcher was throwing balls at his head.

This cause quite some pain to Fred, so he whipped out his Nail Gun and charged the pitcher, by which I mean he tactically retreated and took them out with a few well placed shoots, by which I mean he ran like a ninny whilst firing over his shoulder. He did manage to kill the rest of the zombies while taking only light damage, and proceeded to take the high class pain-killer oxycodone and some Beef-Jerky, forgetting once again that he was vegetarian. He found no Adderall, though, and he was forced to pick up some caffeine pills do make up for that deficiency.

What to do know?

A. Head to the back room in the Pharmacy and read.
B. Head E to the Gun shop for some guns that will surely help us in our holy quest to hit a home runshoot zombies in the face.
C. Something Else! (like CS)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 15, 2011, 09:54:11 am »

B. Get guns NOW!!!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 15, 2011, 02:30:28 pm »

A
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 15, 2011, 02:35:57 pm »

you've got no XP. So B
*Hugs*

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 15, 2011, 02:50:53 pm »

XP has no effect on reading

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 15, 2011, 02:53:18 pm »

I assumed you wanted to skill up.
*Hugs*

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 15, 2011, 03:37:26 pm »

Ah, yes, I seem to have mistaken B for A, whoops.

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 16, 2011, 03:37:26 pm »

It seems that the voice for gun violence overrules the voice for education. What a world. What a world.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuS91wQoI8E

The Gun Store

Fred decided that reading was for wimps, and that true nirvana could only be reached over the enormous din of a firearm. He saw a boomer on his way there but decided not to attack for fear of the sound attracting too many zombies. Once he was closer, though, he saw a pack of zombies anyway. After his recent failures at the windows, he decided that the only sane option was to take them out with his nail gun, which he managed to do without any damage.

He picked up his baseball bat, and he looked around the store for some guns. He did find a few rifles and shotguns, but there wasn't enough room for anything even when he had dropped his bear trap and his filter mask. He did take a silencer, but nothing else. He also saw a boomer in the window, and wondered whether or not this was the one from before.

What to do now?

A. Take a rifle and drop whatever is necessary
B. Head to the Gun Store to the far SE for a smaller handgun
C. That boomer's got to be some kind of super spy. We must kill him, but how? Did someone say gasoline station?

Totally not a fourth option: Head to a grocery store, and hide in the back reading while hoping that the boomer doesn't find out and ruin all my plans for world domination.

EDIT: video uploaded!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:09:56 pm by areyoua »

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2011, 04:12:37 pm »

Take a rifle, drop whatever is necessary, then run off to read a book or too in the grocery store. THEN blow up the boomer.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2011, 05:37:42 pm »

Take a rifle, drop whatever is necessary, then run off to read a book or too in the grocery store. THEN blow up the boomer.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2011, 05:55:23 pm »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2011, 09:56:14 pm »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14