Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Let's Play Cataclysm! Be the first to be eaten alive  (Read 22142 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Cataclysm! Be the first to be eaten alive
« Reply #165 on: August 16, 2011, 11:21:40 pm »

Sure, I use too wrong and everybody quotes me and makes me feel stupid. Thanks guys.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2011, 03:48:33 pm »

Ah yes, the cruelty of the people has overwhelmed Mr.Person. Oh well, who cares? No, but seriously, I didn't even notice your misuse of too

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzKT9pu9hFg

Reading! Yay!

Fred decided to change his mind, and he rushed into the Gun Store. He dropped his baseball bat, and he picked up a SKS, but couldn't find any ammo. It was also a bit of a problem that he didn't want to kill the boomer and cause a massive, zombie-attracting explosion, so he managed to use quite complex strategy to get around them.

Stupid zombies. Stupid, stupid zombies. He then hightailed it out of there to the grocery store, locked himself in the back, and started to read.

He first read Gun's and Ammo, and promptly dropped it for its uselessness. Then, he read for first aid, and mechanics before getting too hungry and having to eat so food. He didn't want to eat the beef jerky in his backpack as he was a vegetarian, so he set out into the grocery store and picked up and ate two oranges and a zucchini.

Unfortunately, the cows have to eat too, and they can't eat beef for more reasons than Fred. He took those zombies out with a few well placed shots from his nail gun, and headed back to the back room, and he thought about whether or not to install a bionic.

What to do? Use the bionic, or wait, and where to go afterwards?

A. Stay in the grocery store and keep on reading. It's safe enough.
B. Head south to the dead scientists and pick up more bionics (hopefully after we've freed up some space by using some bionics).
C. Where's that boomer, Where! If you don't tell me, why I'll... I'll... blow up Alderaan!

EDIT: Video Uploaded!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 04:24:29 pm by areyoua »

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2011, 04:37:48 pm »

First A, then B.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

drkpaladin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 19, 2011, 10:49:26 am »

First A, then B.

Oh yeah and totally use the bionic, but until you have a power source only the integrated toolset or storage will work I think.  So maybe save it until you can get back out there and get that sweet flamethrower.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:19:42 am by drkpaladin »

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 21, 2011, 08:38:28 pm »

A, integrated toolset, B.

Also gather some cow sympathizers around a gas station and light 'em up.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 21, 2011, 09:26:50 pm »

Just so everyone knows, I'm not dead yet, just not alive. I'll be pushing out an update tomorrow morning when I'm more so.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 21, 2011, 09:49:12 pm »

Just so everyone knows, I'm not dead yet, just not alive. I'll be pushing out an update tomorrow morning when I'm more so.

Wait, you're a zombie? Playing a game about killing zombies? I think you need to see a shrink.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2011, 09:47:47 am »

Well, after a long, long hiatus, I'm back!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yugk94UTYiA

Running Away!

Fred decided to stay holed up in the grocery store as it was the safest place that he could get to in a very short amount of time, and he read a cooking book before it started to get dark in the windowless room.

When he woke up, it was still dark, but he was very hungry and very thirsty, so he ate an apple and some bread and he decided to wait until day time. However, the day wasn't as nice as you would think...

Fred saw the cows and immediately thought that he was screwed, so he immediately started running away as fast as his very thirsty body could run. He tried to run, but there where too many zombies. He did manage to put them all behind him, but the brute kept on coming. He saw another batch of dead scientists and a very bizarre sight on his way out.

A fetus? Fred, however, had no time to throw up in disgust as he was running for his life. The brute simply wasn't giving up, it got within striking range of Fred very soon afterwards, and only by taking Adderall twice was he able to run away, but his torso was down to 51 hp. He ran, and he ran, and eventually the zombie brute fell behind until Fred could not see him again.

By now, he was at the dead scientists he had first seen, and he figured that now was the time to put them in, and so, he got out his CBM:Utilities, activated it and...

It worked! He went to the dead scientists and also installed an internal battery, and he took inventory of what bionics were there.

2 CBM: Utilities
1 CBM: Hazmat

I'm not done yet, I accidentally pressed post...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 10:16:05 am by areyoua »

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2011, 10:15:48 am »

There's 2 hazmats, at 72% successful installation rate.

Which Bionics to install, and which to take?

And What to do?

A. Drop whatever we have to and pick up the bionics.
B. Leave what is here, and go to the library at the far north and get some better skills
C. INSTALL EVERYTHING!

Also, video is uploaded now.

drkpaladin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2011, 10:28:29 am »

C :)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2011, 02:23:16 pm »

Install everything, then go over to that there library and read some of them there wordy dealies.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2011, 03:31:59 pm »

Install everything, then go over to that there library and read some of them there wordy dealies.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 24, 2011, 07:15:09 pm »

Mor cyborg! c'mon, we wanna flamethrower...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14