Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Anyone else facepalm at bogeymen?  (Read 5588 times)

GaxkangtheUnbound

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies!
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else facepalm at bogeymen?
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2011, 10:03:17 am »

I had bogeymen ambush me as a centaur once(Genesis). They kicked me in the head(Which didn't work, since I had a helmet and all) until daylight. I suffocated just before I could travel.
Proud of my heritage.
Prepare to lose your sanity.

Strange guy

• Bay Watcher
  • Strangely normal
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2011, 10:45:23 am »

My worst bogeyman death was when I had managed to reach a town, but it was dark and I couldn't find any buildings. I just wandered around, hoping to find a house, until bogeyman attack and death.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2011, 06:00:42 pm »

i actually got instant killed by one on a pretty well equiped guy by a punch to my right thumb :|

i'd prefer death by a swarm of wolfs over boogymen, least then it isnt so bad, but i do like the "fear the night" bit of it, should just be done differently.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 06:02:20 pm by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2011, 06:54:38 pm »

Personally i`d like if they would be more rare- They shouldn`t attack everytime you sleep alone. That`s repetive and boring and against the spirit of DF.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2011, 10:41:32 pm »

I hate the fact that unstoppable +5 legendary everything Face-Killer McAdventurer is at a very real risk of being killed by bogeymen if he doesn't convince the local cheese maker to hold his hand.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]