Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Strangest/ Most Awesome Named Dwarfs Youve Gotten?  (Read 618 times)

Excedion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Strangest/ Most Awesome Named Dwarfs Youve Gotten?
« on: July 21, 2011, 08:33:12 am »

Ok, so as the title says, what are the best names your dwarves have been given after they slaughter in the name of armok?

These two are my favourite since they kind of fit the type of soldier I wanted them to be.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
If adamantine is perfectly rigid, as shown by having 0 strain at fracture in the raw files, then the speed of sound in the metal approaches the speed of light. Adamantine musical instruments would produce ultrasonic vibrations, and cut off the fingers of the musician.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest/ Most Awesome Named Dwarfs Youve Gotten?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 09:14:51 am »

I've got one of my Hammer Lords- Zefon Zuntiroslan Ralisos (Zefon Anvilwind the Silvery Dale). That would rank for awesome.

Odd one: my Militia Commander, Iteb Timnarmorul Adagarust Logem (Iteb Taperedpages the Soaked Bowl of Paint). He's a dorfy dwarf.

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 09:55:30 am »

I've got a dwarf called Tirist Zesas. I'm tempted to go find a gender-changing utility for him.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Astronomygoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 11:10:44 am »

It was many forts ago but I remember one being called "The Bearded Saint"