Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: The HARDCORE RTD: Fatality Will Be Your Fate (Join Fast Any Time!) Turn 7 Done  (Read 17650 times)

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile

Go into the KFC as well.
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile

Name: DEATHBOT5001
Skill: DESTROY ALL HUMANS! [+1 to killing stuff]
Item: SUPER MEGA DEATH LAZOR
Background: Having just been activated, deathbot5001 goes awry.
TURN TO THE NEAREST HUMAN AND VAPORIZE HIM!
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile

Name:BunnyBob
Skill: Infinite bloodthirstyness
Item: Razor carrot
Background:  A demonic rabbit who lives only to kill everything and drink their blood to power his own dark strength.
Go on a rampage
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 10:13:29 am by BunnyBob77 »

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Turn 5!

Sam (Nirur Torir)
Discard my weapon in such a way that it hits someone as I walk towards the KFC.
(4) You toss your weapon way off into the sky (it turns into a first aid kid) and have a warm, fuzzy feeling that somewhere, you just hit a clown. Then you walk over to the KFC with Tom. There's quite a lot of dinosaurs eyeing Tom...

Ahra
rip my claws to pieces and patch everything back togheter wit the pieces
For some reason, you decide to sew yourself together with bits of claws (I would have suggested stealing someone else's torso but that's just me). (1) Suddenly an unchecked realism bubble floats by you and you die, because you don't have a torso and your animated hands are sticking pieces of metal in your head. YOU ARE DEAD. Yes, all of you is dead this time.

TARREN THE EVIL TWIN OF TARRAN
Show off my kung-fu mastery and kick their asses!
Your foes are not only dinosaurs, but samurai- they combine all the most deadly aspects of a vicious animal and a calculating killer. You are without a weapon and outnumbered. YOU ARE DEA- (5-1) wait? Um, somehow you punch and kick them into submission (your kung-fu is so-so). Then an evil robot points an enormous laser at you, and blasts you to smithereens just explodes. Despite the impossible and ever-mounting odds stacked against you, with godhood always being pulled away from just out of your grasp, you have succeeded. You think you can damn well tell if anyone else just didn't try hard enough YOU HAVE BECOME A GOD- ARISE NOW AS TARREN, JUDGE OF THE DEAD.

Cackles the Mad (IronyOwl)
Attempt to fix my pogo stick! I'll need it for... things.
(2) You accidentally pull your pogo stick off by trying to bend it. Now your intestines are hanging out. You have no lower half! You'll die soon if you or someone else (who doesn't hate clowns) can't fix that. Fortunately (sort of) a first aid kit falls out of the sky and hits you on the head.

Eon Part Deux (CrimsonEon)
Find some gasoline, or some other flammable liquid!
(2) Some oil torches! You promptly open them up and set yourself on fire. YOU ARE NOW ON FIRE.

Tom McSexyguy (Imakuni)
Go into the KFC as well.
(6) You go in with Sam, attracting a throng of what you can only assume are female dinosaurs to follow you. They look a little jealous and they have claws.

DEATHBOT5001 (Grimmjow6th)
TURN TO THE NEAREST HUMAN AND VAPORIZE HIM!
(1) You target a human who is distracted with fighting some dinosaurs, charge up your laser, and explode. YOU ARE DEAD. Well, insofar as a machine can be dead.

BunnyBob
Go on a rampage
(5) You eat a dead allosaurus, three dead velociraptors, but you still smell more blood! This place is great! You head towards a tall tower, knock down the door and start climbing up from inside towards the smell of blood- it's probably at the top.

Survivors:
Cackles (3, guts falling out), Sam (2), Tom (2), Eon (2, on fire), Bunnybob (1)

Dead:
Ahra (Reality check after losing torso), DEATHBOT5001 (Laser malfunction)

Gods:
TARREN, Judge of the Dead
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

YOU ARE NOW ON FIRE.

!!AWESOME!! Tackle the nearest player!

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

Arha The zombie of ahra mysteriously reassembled
skills: same
item: now real claws
background: you just killed me (well reality but whatever)

Rise from the dead and omnomnom something after killing it and eat its liver
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 02:37:35 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Now, in what way should I abuse my power...

From now on, every three turns, everyone goes from a +1 bonus to a -1 penalty and back. For example, next turn they will have +1, the turn after +0, turn after -1, turn after +0, turn after +1 again...

This should make things interesting. >:D (this is likely the first time I've ever used that smiley. Ever).

-Name: Terren, the oddly-placed piece of Tarran.
-Skill: Explosives: +1 to blowing shit up.
-Item: Infinite BFG.
-Background: Terren is looking for Tarran so they can be whole again. He obviously does not expect his very possible death.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NOT ME THIS TIME YOU GOT IT?
Tell it to the dice. But beware, resurrecting your character and yelling at me is pushing the karmic barrier.  ;D
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NOT ME THIS TIME YOU GOT IT?
Tell it to the dice. But beware, resurrecting your character and yelling at me is pushing the karmic barrier.  ;D
AKA you're going to get only 1s from now on. :P
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

From now on, every three turns, everyone goes from a +1 bonus to a -1 penalty and back. For example, next turn they will have +1, the turn after +0, turn after -1, turn after +0, turn after +1 again...
Hmm, this is revenge on Nirur isn't it?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not really. It's just something for extreme lulz.

If I wanted to get back I would create a rule that would smash his soul. As it stands, this hardly is a soul-smashing rule change.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, I merely opened the gateway for more variable times before ascension, increasing the fun. (That's why I have to tell myself if I want to sleep at night.)

Glare at the dinosaurs menacingly until they back off.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, and, a action for my new character. I forgot about it.

Run away from any potential murderer-players.

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile

Stand around and look pretty.
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Use medkit to heal self.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10