Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: The HARDCORE RTD: Fatality Will Be Your Fate (Join Fast Any Time!) Turn 7 Done  (Read 17643 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Zestorum, remember, it's good form to Bold your actions.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

The SETTING will CHANGE to become FEUDAL JAPAN except FILLED WITH DINOSAURS instead of JAPANESE.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

The SETTING will CHANGE to become FEUDAL JAPAN except FILLED WITH DINOSAURS instead of JAPANESE.
YESSSSSSSSSSS!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Oh my.

Yes.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Game
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2011, 02:53:10 pm »

I am heavily dissapointed that I was killed so close to acsencion. KILLROY MUST BE REINCARNATED FOR A SECOND CHANCE!

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Turn 4 has commenced! May dinosaurs have mercy on your soul.

I'm going to assume you mean filled with dinosaurs instead of Japanese people, instead of just feudal and filled with dinosaurs instead of being Japanese.

Anyhow, you are all, without warning, in feudal japan. You may assume yourselves to be standing in the courtyard of a small fortress unless I say otherwise.

TARREN THE EVIL TWIN OF TARRAN
Throw a rock at lethal velocities at a random NPC.
(5) Congratulations, you have assassinated the local Daimyo (an allosaurus, if you're wondering) with your small, fist sized rock. He was going to greet you, but no, you had to kill him. Naturally, three samurai charge to attack you (much to your detriment, they are also velociraptors).

OCHITAAAAAA
Make the space around me so insane, that it turns into oxygen.
(2+1) You turn just a little space into oxygen. As in, not enough. It quickly dissipates. You also make a last ditch attempt to make yourself so insane you don't have to breath, but this still doesn't prevent you from needing oxygen. YOU ARE DEAD.

Cackles the Mad (IronyOwl)
Fire on a building near the militia, attempting to collapse it in one shot!
You are now standing on a pagoda-style tower. (4) You see a fortress (the biggest building you aren't standing on) and fire a rocket in it. You did a lot of damage and must have killed somebody. You cackle madly a little just for good measure.

Ahra
find something with guts to rip out!
(6+1) You rip your guts out. YOUR TORSO IS MISSING! You're going to die any moment if you don't do something about that. To make matters worse, someone bops your head with a box of girl scout cookies and makes it roll away from the rest of your limbs!

EON PART DEUX (CrimsonEon)
Torch the nearest flammable object
(4) You quickly light the fortress on fire, you crazy french arsonist you! It's not burning very quickly though.

Sam (Nirur Torir)
That Ahra character looks to be of the class "Male fool!" Fools are clowns, and clowns are chaotic by default. Strike him in the head!
(6) Despite your poor logic, you hit his disembodied head with a box of girl scout cookies. It rolls away! Then a sexy guy asks if you'd like a drink.

Kroblag (Yoink)
Kroblag finds that all this killing is thirsty work. He looks around for a tavern, but looking around he sees a big, strange-looking red sign with a picture of a smiling old man on it. He runs over to it to get a drink, decapitating anyone in his way.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Before your eyes the Kentucky Fried Chicken sign disappears and re-materializes...

Into a Kim's Fried Chicken. Just as good, you suppose, and run across the rice fields to get to it. A kobold gets in your way and you chop its head off ecstatically. Still covered with blood, you order a drink (from the triceratops). You then pull off the lid and straw and chug the entire thing without paying for it. YOU HAVE BECOME A GOD- ARISE NOW AS KROBLAG, GOD OF BARBARIC TABLE MANNERS.

Tom McSexyguy (Imakuni)
Saunder over to the nearest female and ask if I can buy her a drink.
(4+1) You saunder saunter over to Sam. She hits a disembodied head with a box of girl scout cookies- but, unfazed, you ask if she's like... um... whatever they're selling at the KFC over there.

Kikdog (HmH)
Snatch Kroblag's sword while he orders a drink.
(1+1) You hurry ahead of him so you can catch him in the Kim's Fried Chicken! You sit in the door, hoping to "accidentally" bump into him and grab his sword when you do. You sit in the door casually, trying to look cute, then start to move toward OH SHIT HE CUT YOUR HEAD OFF DEAR GOD WHY WOULD ANYONE DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. YOU ARE DEAD. The customers at KFC never noticed they weren't eating chicken.

SURVIVORS:
Tarren (3), Cackles (2, broken pogo), Ahra (1, no torso), Eon (1), Sam (1), Tom (1)

DEAD:
OCHITAAAAA (Suffocated), Kikdog (Decapitated by Kroblag)

GODS:
Kroblag, God of Barbaric Table Manners

Fun fact: Everyone who killed another player character, even before it made them closer to godhood, has ascended. Coincidence? Hmmm.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Squeee! I'd love a drink! Violently bringing about Law is thirsty work."

Discard my weapon in such a way that it hits someone as I walk towards the KFC.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

That's EXACTLY what I meant. No sarcasm, NINJA VELOCIRAPTOR SAMURAI GO.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

rip my claws to pieces and patch everything back togheter wit the pieces
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Show off my kung-fu mastery and kick their asses!

I do not expect this to work but by god if it does I'll have something to brag about when I ascend next turn, because I believe by then I really should ascend.

Plus, it's not like I have any other choice since I have an equal chance to die running as I have if I just stand and fight.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Naturally, three samurai charge to attack you (much to your detriment, they are also velociraptors).
Yes again!

Attempt to fix my pogo stick! I'll need it for... things.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Waiting-for list:
Yoink (god action), CrimsonEon, Imakuni

Let's see if I can't get in another turn before I go to bed in about 8 hours.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

EON PART DEUX (CrimsonEon)
Torch the nearest flammable object
(4) You quickly light the fortress on fire, you crazy french arsonist you! It's not burning very quickly though.

Unacceptable! Find some gasoline, or some other flammable liquid!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kroblag looks around with his new-found godly omnivision. "Buh... What was in dat?!"
This being a very awesome hallucination, he decrees that Any character wearing only a loincloth gains a +1 on actions involving brawling, decapitations and/or bloody dismemberment, but only whilst totally intoxicated.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 08:19:28 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10