Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: The HARDCORE RTD: Fatality Will Be Your Fate (Join Fast Any Time!) Turn 7 Done  (Read 17646 times)

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile

Forget climbing!
Level the entire building!
HAHAHAHA!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NAME: Esteban
Skill: Jumping on people's heads
Item: An orange flat cap bearing a white circle with an 'E' on it.
Background: Esteban was a pudgy, moustached mexican plumber with a fondness for jumping down pipes in his quest to rescue the Princess el Peacho. But then one day she got eaten while he was having a siesta. Oh well. Now suddenly he's in Feudal dinosaur-Japan, for some reason.
Yelling incoherently in spanish, jump down the nearest large green pipe. They Do have those in feudal dino-japan, right?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

(3)
The moon overhead is calm. No effect on rolls this turn.

Eon Part Deux (CrimsonEon)
‼AWESOME‼ Tackle the nearest player!
(6) You are blind to the pain, but your eyes are keen to the pain you can spread! Your very footsteps are burning trails, the fields light ablaze and the fortress palisades begin to burn. You tackle a zombie and set him on fire.

Zombie Ahra
(3) You're already dead, so you eat your liver. Fortunately this time you'll do just fine without one. Without warning you are tackled by a burning man! YOU ARE ON FIRE.

Tom (Imakuni)
Stand around and look pretty.
(4) Good thing you rolled a 4, I have no idea how that action would make you die if I rolled a 1. Maybe I'd say you forgot to breathe or something. Anyway, Sam glares away the dinosaurs and you can continue on your date.

Terren
Run away from any potential murderer-players.
(4) You quickly exit the fortress courtyard. Good idea, because it looks like a burning man wanted to give you a hug and wouldn't take no for an answer. As you catch your breath, you are approached by an old, wizened man psicattosaurus. He says: "How can truth be expressed without speaking, and without keeping silent?"

Sam (Nirur Torir)
Glare at the dinosaurs menacingly until they back off.
(5) You gaze. ಠ_ಠ
YOU GAZE. ಠ_ಠ
YOU GAZE. ಠ_ಠ
They back off, much like animals who, seeing a greater predator on a fresh kill, simply know they must wait their turn.

Cackles the Mad (IronyOwl)
Use medkit to heal self.
(5) Hm,  you, uh... bind all your guts together with a bandaid to stop the bleeding. Below you, the building starts collapsing- you can survive the fall, if only you can repair your pogo... you quickly bend it back into shape (you hope), stick it into your guts, and jump off the tower as it collapses... (6) you sproing yourself into the upper atmosphere. Only divine intervention can help you now. So you figure you'll just become a god (I had a serious dilemma over whether to kill you on that second roll, I figure if your medical check was a 4 it wouldn't have cut it). YOU ARE NOW A GOD- ARISE NOW AS CACKLES THE MAD, GOD OF TRICKERY.

BunnyBob
Forget climbing!
Level the entire building!
HAHAHAHA!
(6) Mad for blood, you knock down every load-bearer you can find. You're inside the building, so this is a poor idea. Beneath your feet, the floor sways a little, then collapses as you continue to climb the tower. The weight of the four levels above you forces a wooden beam through your most of you. YOU ARE DEAD.

Esteban (Yoink)
Yelling incoherently in spanish, jump down the nearest large green pipe. They Do have those in feudal dino-japan, right?
(6) You jump down a conspicuous, convenient green pipe. You fall for a while... then keep falling... and fall some more. You eat some trail mix. You keep falling. You go to sleep and wake up. Finally you fall out of the bottom of the pipe and into a dark cavern, lit by light from unnatural glowing mushrooms The cave seems to stretch for some distance in all directions. There's a man on a dark, stone throne, lit from behind by fire so you can only see a silhouette. Nearby is a computer programmer, a man with a pogo stick, a man with metal claws, a small statuette, a mugger, a muscular man, a kobold, a robot, and a demonic rabbit.

Survivors:
Sam (3), Tom (3), Eon (3, on fire), Terren (1), Esteban (1), Zombie Ahra (1, on fire).

Dead:
Bunnybob (caved a tower in on himself)

Gods:
Cackles the Mad, God of Trickery
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:33:10 am by Sensei »
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Oh dear god Irony is a god.

I don't believe that's a good thing!

"By talking by mind?"
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile

Name: Turak brother of turok
Skill: Dinosaur hunter
Item: Bow and arrow
Background: Due t o the timewarp, turak has been awoken, he will now begin killing dinosaurs
Gracefully begin puttting arrows into everyone[and thing]
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sam (Imakuni)
Stand around and look pretty.
(4) Good thing you rolled a 4, I have no idea how that action would make you die if I rolled a 1. Maybe I'd say you forgot to breathe or something. Anyway, Tom glares away the dinosaurs and you can continue on your date.
Wait, I'm Sam. But 0 charisma would have worked for a death.

Order the bestest, most expensive drink on the menu, and drink it enthusiastically. (I hope I get a {3}. My ascension would be wonderfully boring.)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hm, did I reverse sam and tom's actions? Darnit. If it makes a difference I can fix it (so you each did exactly what the other was doing, the results would be the same), otherwise I'll just leave it as it is.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Madre Mia!" Esteban yells in terror. "Estoy en el Infierno!"
Scoop up great handfuls of the glowing mushrooms and gulp them down, as they obviously infer special powers. Then confront the denizens of hell with a great shout of, "Es a mi! Esteban!!"

((I take no responsibility for the shoddy Spanish translations courtesy of Google translate. :P ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile

So, Sam and I switched bodies, then. :P
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Too fucking confusing, I'll just fix the post. :P

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

run into someone whilst on fire.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Order the bestest, most expensive drink on the menu

Heh. You know, it WOULD be funny if you just had the least interesting ascension of all time.

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile

Slip out of my skin and reveal that I am actually an alien from the planet Xioolitarr. Grab my target and get beamed back to the mothership for (non-lethal) probing and experiments on said target.
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Eon Part Deux (CrimsonEon)
‼AWESOME‼ Tackle the nearest player!
(6) You are blind to the pain, but your eyes are keen to the pain you can spread! Your very footsteps are burning trails, the fields light ablaze and the fortress palisades begin to burn. You tackle a zombie and set him on fire.

!!YEAH!! Magically draw the fire off myself in as large a flaming nova I can.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, what!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I get to keep my drink, right?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10