Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: The HARDCORE RTD: Fatality Will Be Your Fate (Join Fast Any Time!) Turn 7 Done  (Read 17638 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

the -1?
Yep. 'Twas my rule that turned his "There's little chance that I'll die" 2 to a "Oh shit I'm dead" 1.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

FUUUU i maybe died by that too
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe, maybe not. If that 1 is really the roll unmodified, you would've died anyway.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

-A NAME: NOE DEL TRES
-A GENDER: Female
-ONE SKILL: Firefighting
-ONE ITEM: Fire Retardant Suit
-A BACKGROUND: FIRE EVERYWHERE WHYYYYYYYY

Find some sort of weapon!

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Maybe, maybe not. If that 1 is really the roll unmodified, you would've died anyway.
It was a natural 1. I was feeling lazy and didn't decide to give some kind of extra ridiculous death out of being a 0.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Henceforth, ravenous laughing oni-clowns shall roam the landscape! SO SAYETH CACKLES, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

NAME: Shagarlathex the Unspeaking
SKILL: +1 to DEFENSIVE MIMING!
ITEM: INVISIBLE JAGGED MEAT CLEAVER
BACKGROUND: Shagarlathex is a mime demon, an unspeakable and unspeaking terror bringing silent ruin upon the land. He has decided to challenge the rising tide of cackling jester oni with his own deadly silence.

Walk to the top of a tall building using invisible stairs.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile

Name: Bill Nombre
Skill: +1 to laziness
Item: A soft, white pillow
Background: Bill doesn't really know how he got involved in all of this, and he doesn't really care. He just wants to go to sleep.

Find a soft spot on the ground or something.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:38:45 pm by Imakuni »
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep jumping on the heads of my hallucinations, whilst beating on those big floating blocks with question marks on them, and grabbing the pesos they shoot out.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

mr. macduggan

• Bay Watcher
  • HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile

I like how everyone else suddenly builds very defensive characters, and I still have an angry god of thunder. Also, when is turn 8 going up?
Please don't die RTD! I love you so!  :'(
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:14:30 pm by mr. macduggan »
Flooding the area with magma removes blood, dust, vomit, goo, mud, and dwarves.
Also, I'm composing digital music over in the Forum Games part of the forums!

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

I just got back from a mountaineering expedition. Maybe turn tomorrow, otherwise later this week.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

mr. macduggan

• Bay Watcher
  • HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile

Ok, good to see that you're back. Hopefully the playerbase hasn't forgotten about this game yet. ( I doubt they have; it's really cool)  :)
Flooding the area with magma removes blood, dust, vomit, goo, mud, and dwarves.
Also, I'm composing digital music over in the Forum Games part of the forums!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile

-The abominable Abomination
-Uhh.. well *pulls up robe and looks down* hell that thing is as long as my dagger, ABOMINABLE HUEHUEHUEHARRRR
-Being abominable (+1 to anything abominable, -1 when saving another
-Magical Blood Sacrifice Dagger (When something is sacrificed, i get to cast a spell of higher magnitudes)
-The Abominable Abomination was a man, he fled into the underground, but the heat burnt away any signs of humanity, he was almost dying when a nameless god of horrors brought him alife again, as a abomination, to do the gods deeds, wich are being HORRIBLE AND ABOMINABLE.

Sacrifice something in an abominable way! Because that is horrible and abominable HUEHUEHARRRHARRRRYOOOHAAAARRRRbeeepWIRRRHAHAHAHAHAHRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Name: Nicolai Georgiev
Skill: Mandolin Artist (+1 to Mandolin) (including Mandolin Attacks)
Item: Steel Masterwork Mandolin
Background: A Mandolin Artist who studied Mandolinjutsu under the legendary black belt Mandolin player Moses Georgiev (no relation). One minute ago he was practising playing the Mandolin in his flat above a Bulgarian Fishmonger's shop; suddenly he played so damn hard he found himself transported to a strange alterno-feudo-Japanscape flooded with dinosaurs. Surely these people needed to hear Mandolin!

Climb the nearest tower and play Mandolin at the nearest human so damn hard the mental and sonic shockwaves inflict terrible digestive damage! [specifically, play a Traditional Bulgarian Folk Melody! Doublequicktime!]

itaibn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NAME: Tree
SKILL: Photosynthesis
ITEM: A piece of loincloth on one of my branches.
BACKGROUND: I am a tree. I have lived the last few centuries happily growing. I have recently found a good spot to grow a new branch on.
Grow branch.
insert witty quote here.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Dude, this RTD has been deceased for two months.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10