Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A Lone Outpost (Sucession Game Sign up for a Turn now!)  (Read 3855 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: A Lone Outpost (Sucession Game Sign up for a Turn now!)
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 08:47:32 am »

I just realized that GWG already called the second turn... Oh well. Carcanken, I'll take the second turn if you finish before Monday. If not, just put me in the earliest available turn.
The third and forth, but not the second, turns were taken. Simple.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Carpman

• Bay Watcher
  • need not work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 10:03:04 am »

The third and forth, but not the second, turns were taken. Simple.
Yeah I was referring to this post
I will take the second turn, unless you finish yours before ~Monday. I won't be able to play until then. Also, be warned that I don't have a lot of hope for the FPS on this thing, as 5x5 is three times the area of my usual embark of 3x3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2011, 10:10:39 am »

I know you were referring to that. I was pointing put that the second turn was open at the time I requested it. I think that tahat gave me the right to take it, since no one else had claimed it before that.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Carpman

• Bay Watcher
  • need not work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2011, 07:26:16 pm »

I know you were referring to that. I was pointing put that the second turn was open at the time I requested it. I think that tahat gave me the right to take it, since no one else had claimed it before that.
I know that dude, you just seemed like you were pretty unsure if you could take your turn or not. Carcanken, can I have the fifth turn?

drakon136

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2011, 10:35:16 pm »

I'll take the first available turn.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 06:30:36 am »

I know that dude, you just seemed like you were pretty unsure if you could take your turn or not. Carcanken, can I have the fifth turn?
Ah, well, that's mainly because I was afraid that the turn would be completed before I could play my turn, or that the FPS would be extremely poor.

...So, yeah. Back to the actual SG.
Sig

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2011, 06:45:30 am »

I will take a turn, fine with anything really...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...
Pages: 1 [2]