Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 59

Author Topic: Fortbent: Homestuck mod (v3.1.0) (0.44.05)  (Read 181542 times)

maki32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And then, if that castes are unplayably, when it appears? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I'm a newb in this mod!

Thank you!!!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

And then, if that castes are unplayably, when it appears?
That question makes no syntactic sense. Are you asking which castes make the game unplayable? Because what FFS meant was that there's so many castes that the mod is unplayable without the necessary amount of RAM.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, sorry. That is what I meant.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

They're actually all in, just some of them have nothing to it.

Next version will have all trolls be sburb players from the instant they appear in gameplay.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But all the classpects are still gonna be creature variations, right? So we could potentially add them to humans or something.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Ahaha, yeah, humans get it too.

CrzyMonkeyNinja

• Bay Watcher
  • He strikes from above...
    • View Profile

Is there any way for this mod to run on a mac? A friend of mine wanted to try it, but doesn't have a windows computer to put it on.

Awesome mod, by the way.
“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” - J.R.R. Tolkien

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mod installation is cross platform, but the prepackaged version is Windows. Just take the files in the data and raws folders and copy them into the mac DF folder.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Note that trying to god tier wouldn't really work unless you have mac DFHack. Also, it won't work anyway. That's why next version is an overhaul (again).

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I remember the first time I started using this mod.  Instead of small battle axes to cut down trees, the trolls wanted to bring halberds.
Let this be a lesson to us all: Immortality is only temporary. That's why its called immortality.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Hehe. I guess that'll probably happen sometimes.

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just launched a new game.  They want great axes.  Come on guys, work with me here.
Let this be a lesson to us all: Immortality is only temporary. That's why its called immortality.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

You could always remove the axes then use "n" to select a new one...

also, a quick-fix for the trolls not using any non-alloy metals: add [STONE_PREF] to the troll entities.

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah I know.  It's just silly.  Also, dat intro.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Stopped dicking around to focus on Fortbent today.

I'm now done with light heroes, time heroes, and 3/4 done with space heroes. I'm into the "having to make something at least relatively new for every claspect" territory now.

I would have a preliminary release up today if my hard drive didn't decide this was a good time to die.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:57:13 am by Putnam »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 59