Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 59

Author Topic: Fortbent: Homestuck mod (v3.1.0) (0.44.05)  (Read 181541 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Something about finding their untapped willpower or similar?

Some Dragon Ball Z shit, then?

Oh hell yes. It's a good thing that I've already done that!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: ♥♦ Fortbent: the Homestuck mod ♣♠ - Do the lifey thing!
« Reply #406 on: January 27, 2013, 03:28:42 am »

Block is over 5.0.-6 is out

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A similar situation is occurring once again, Putnam, and it may be linked to the nothing blood thing that was mentioned earlier; one of my trolls spontaneously came down with the complete rots.  I have the save intact, if you could let me know how to get it to you to examine. I saved immediately after discovering this situation.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Zip up the save folder, then upload it to dffd.wimbli.com.

The nothing blood confuses the hell out of me, Imma try and fix it.

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have uploaded the save to the following page.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7343

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Windy rot, by the looks. It was washed off before I got there, but I think that's what it is.

What this means is that the immunity to the windy rot among friends isn't working as it should. I should fix that.

EDIT: ah--it's worse than I thought. It's not that the immunization isn't working, it's that immunization is literally impossible. I had to remove the heir windy thing.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 06:21:12 pm by Putnam »

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it just the Heir interaction, or are the rest of the Breath classes a problem as well?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Just heir and I think witch.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile

Don' know if you still need ideas, but here come one or two:
-Do your void heroes get a fistkind bonus? It's about as canon as it will ever be.
-Maids of Life/Blood could produce free food because... why not?
-I imagine a Knight  of Doom to be really hard to kill. Like, bronze-collossus-hard.
-Heir/Bard of Doom... is a friendly necromancer a possibility? This is, of course, if you align Doom with death. Which is apocryphical, but best I have got. Prince would be True Reanimation, then.
-A dodging bonus for seer of mind/ critical hit chance for seer/mage of heart?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 10:19:29 am by Liber celi »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Can't really give them a fistkind bonus--skills can't be changed with interactions.

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I removed the two Breath classes you thought may have caused the problem, but I think it lies within the 'gust of wind' mechanic for more of them.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7343

That's my latest save, immediately after a large number of my Trolls began to collapse, unconscious, for no obvious reason. Their last encounter was with a Thief of Blood, who slowed a few of them with a gust of wind and then fled the map. Nothing else of note had happened between that and this occurrence.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Maids of breath slow them down, and that particular gust should do nothing but slow them down.

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The combat reports only state that, too, and I know it's a terrible case of post hoc ergo propter hoc, but I'm not sure what else could be causing this reaction. I don't think you left the stone-boiling thing in, because I don't see my miners suffering this, and I don't have a culling station. I recently obtained a Beforan Grub-Drone combo, but I can't think of anything else even likely to do this.

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 59