Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 59

Author Topic: Fortbent: Homestuck mod (v3.1.0) (0.44.05)  (Read 181538 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

my hard drive didn't die, it's up

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Downloading as I type this
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Aww. Didn't notice that I missed Fortbent's anniversary a few months back.

Sniperfive40

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hey, just trying this out now. I'm getting lockups on as soon as I try to get past selecting "Dwarf Mode".

Errorlog says: Duplicate Object: interaction THIEF_OF_TIME_USE_ON_EVERYBODY

Any idea how to fix that?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

what the fuck I've fixed that three times already

Here, just take the contents of this file and replace your interaction_troll with it.

I'll get an update up soon enough to fix this.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 01:43:51 pm by Putnam »

Sniperfive40

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Yep, that seems to have worked, thanks.

EDIT: Wait no that broke everything. Error log is HUGE.

EDIT2: Does "Missing_interaction_definition: TROLL_USE_ON_ALL_TROLLS" mean anything to you?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 04:30:26 pm by Sniperfive40 »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Yes it does. Your interaction_troll is missing entirely, perhaps. TROLL_USE_ON_ALL_TROLLS is pretty important, and is the top one in interaction_troll. Maybe you borked the replacement? Install it fresh, or just copy ALL the data from here and put it in interaction_troll.txt.

Sniperfive40

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Yeah, I messed up the replacement. Whoops!

Got it working now and I'm having an interesting time. Underestimated Musclebeasts, which cost me a troll early on, but hey, live and learn right?

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What unseen threat keeps killing my fortresses? I'll be doing fine for a while, and then suddenly one spot will become a death zone; one guy will get a syndrome that knocks him unconscious and necrotizes, then everyone else will run in to help and catch it as well. I don't see what's causing it, and it doesn't show up in any reports.

Edit: It seems to have only affected my trolls who were outside of some sort of wall.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 12:22:41 pm by Demdemeh »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I find that incredibly mysterious. Were you in an evil biome?

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was in an untamed wilds red-sand desert with a stream, shallow and deep metals. I'd seen cherub bandits, human, troll, and prospitian traders, dersites, and imps, but there was no report associated with the syndrome. I just happened to start getting "Troll cancels blah: Unconscious" messages, and saw most of my citizens passed out in a pile, babies and all. My exposed honk-birds, too.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

...Cherub bandits? O_o

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually, no. They were humans. I simply misread their description. They were almost entirely god-tier initiates, however.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Well, almost everyone you'll see who's ever been involved in combat will be; after all, it's combat experience that determines whether or not you'll see their title.

And everyone has a title.

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That still doesn't explain the mystery death, though. Unless there's just something I'm missing.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 59