Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 59

Author Topic: Fortbent: Homestuck mod (v3.1.0) (0.44.05)  (Read 181533 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Look again--I've already implemented them for maids and knights of time, with explanations and all.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh wow, you actually did, including castes. Bravo.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

The main problem with this whole thing is that it'll need ridiculous amounts of testing before I can actually release it once I've done.

Also, I've updated the ideas file.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

I've been reading your ideas file and it's looking awesome. Keep it up.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Anyone got any idea of some Homestuck songs that would go well with dwarf_title.ogg? I want to write and record a guitar Homestuck mixthing for Fortbent because the current title theme is a bit too bassy for my tastes.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game

One of the many versions of the SBURB Loading Theme would be the obvious choice.  Which one depends on the overall mood you're going for.  Personally I think that the 'Caliborn: Enter' version would sound very good on Dwarf Fortress's default title screen, although that might be overdoing it a bit...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Eternity's Shylock/Eternity Served Cold actually doesn't have Sburban Jungle in it; it's a remix of Revelawesome and English.

Actually, a remix of English would be nice. Expedition has a nice juxtaposition in the song between the happiness of... the song and the fact that it's a remix of goddamned English, but it also provides a nice juxtaposition because the song represents what the player feels while playing while English represents what your poor little trolls are :P

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

got distracted, so next version will ALSO have rainbow drinkers, more psychic trolls, and... I don't know, lots of other things. It's definitely not going to be 3.6. 4.0, more like.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

UGH. Imma just skip some of this hero stuff. I'll get at least one type of each aspect in next version, don't worry. But there won't be as many unusual aspects/class combos as the more obvious ones until later. I'll implement them as I get ideas.
Andrew Hussie is totally going in, btw.
Before the next version, though, I need more hidden fun and easter egg stuff. I've already added plenty of that, but more. MORE.
Just farmin' these goddamn fuckin' godtiers
No way am I doing the secrets today.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 12:56:57 am by Putnam »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

The secrets and time travel interactions had to be removed due to crashing issues.

It's out now.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

4.1 released, a simple bugfix release.

Asra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So do you think the time things are going to be out until a new version accommodates them?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

So do you think the time things are going to be out until a new version accommodates them?

Oh, I could remake them; I'll just have to start slow this time. It's... complicated. Also, I'll have to start from scratch, I was doing it wrong the whole time anyway.

maki32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After a little stop playing dwarf fortress I return to this amazing game and I see this mod! I'm surprised, how many things add to the vanillo for require 3GB of ram to run it? It adds a lot of things? Only add trolls or more animals, weapons and so on?

Thank you!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

An unplayably huge amount of castes and creature variations.

There's other stuff but that's the main reason the GTs weren't all in, I think. I loved the ideas, though.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 59