Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Shines the Name-Misson 1, Stead Burner/Space Marine RPG play thread  (Read 7707 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shines the Name-Misson 1, Stead Burner/Space Marine RPG play thread
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2011, 12:07:59 pm »

"Fine go inside my head see if you don't come out damage why do you think I am drinking?" said Wulfric as he took another sip from the beer in his hand, and waited for teh order for them to go. He really had seen some shit during his training, and he had come back with scars both mental, and physical.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2011, 01:21:59 pm »

"There is a reason we are taught defence and it isn't just to defend or hide us from enemy psionics."
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2011, 01:25:09 pm »

"Good for you I wish it was that easwy to block them." Wulfric said as he stared at the bottle in front of him with a look of pure sadness on his face. Even with that look on his face he didn't cry he just downed the last of his beer, adn began drinking the other one.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2011, 01:32:31 pm »

"Hex eh?"
"However hard it was, you should by my theory, have a bit of psionic defence, seeing that you survived not just physical hell, but also mental. Although the defence isn't probably much against psionics as you haven't had it amplified in the chamber or by diet."
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2011, 01:45:16 pm »

"Yes I have some defense, but sometimes when I am tired, or I go to sleep, or I am just really distracted in general all the images come back, and its horrifying not just the hex, but every memory I have of a comrade dying flashes infront of me, adn I can see the fear, and pure terror in their eyes, so clearly. That is why I prefer to drink until I pass out when I do that the images won't appear, and I don't have to see them dying over, and over agian, because our squad leader gave us a bad order, or command was to chicken-shit to do something, and save their men." as the last word left his lips Wulfric chugged the third beer, adn pulled a fourth out of the backback sitting infront of him.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2011, 01:51:08 pm »

Lev's reaction to the mission is quite delayed.
"Killing warrior xenos? Auugh, I can't hack anything then.
Then again, sneaking up behind them and shooting their metaphorical spines and organs out sounds interesting."
He also comments on Wulfric.
"Geez, do you have to pass out right before the mission?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2011, 01:51:57 pm »

Wulfric finds the forth beer had been kick out of his hand. "Stop the drinking. NOW!, or it's off to the bring for a week and docked pay for two weeks. Hex is a death world, no guarantees on survival there and most command staff are capable enough not to do anything stupid, so I'd say whoever was in charge of your squad either got 10 lashes or hanged."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2011, 01:59:41 pm »

Wulfric jumps up, and yells "Yes mam !!!" then reached over, and quickly shut the holo-display off. The screen had displayed an order screen,a dn he was about to order five cases of beer he looks Ludwig, and whispers "Damn, don't piss her off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2011, 02:15:02 pm »

"Alright you bags of worthless shit, Head down to the churchill, double time or you're going to learn the true meaning of pain. NOW!"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 02:29:43 pm by Taricus »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2011, 02:18:42 pm »

"Yes ma'am, відразу."
And with that, your Ukrainian hacker goes off to the stealth ship. Ah, stealth, the only thing other than hacking and not dying that he is good at.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2011, 02:21:49 pm »

"Take it easy."

Ludwig heads off to the Chruchill.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2011, 02:27:54 pm »

Wulfric turns, and runs out of the room heading for the Churchill along the way he thought Holy shit do not make her made, and I hope she deosn't find the bag of beer behind the couch

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2011, 02:32:05 pm »

Joao smiles as he pats the hidden "stash" strategically hidden at the back of the couch.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2011, 02:51:44 pm »

(an pretty ordinary looking man enters the room just as some pepole leave it for the churchill)
Let me guess, im late? am i supposed to follow those guys that look like they just been scolded over there to that churchill ma'm?

thank this hotel for its two crappy free to use computers.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2011, 02:54:54 pm »

"Yep, just follow them." Sami started to head towards the Churchill, making a stop by the quartermaster first to make sure everything was prepped up and ready to go.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12