Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXV 4/7, 3/3 - Evening 2 - A Pillar of Light - GAME OVER  (Read 77086 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXV 7/7, 3/3 - D1 - Back to the Killing
« Reply #390 on: August 02, 2011, 06:54:58 pm »

Bdthemag, I said my read may have been wrong. Im not sure of any thing at this point, So I wasnt going to vote anybody. You, urist, and billybobfred seem the scummiest to me, but im not 100% sure your scum. Id rather be sure of scum when lynching than lynching a townie that just looked a little suspicious. Notice that Im not on the bandwagon right now. I could hop on with the case that you never answer questions well, sit on votes, barely ask any questions, and lurk, but I just dont think thats worthy of a lynch. Also, is the day extended yet? I think I saw 3 votes.
Shoulda voted you instead.

Vector.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 02, 2011, 07:32:52 pm »

Bdthemag, I said my read may have been wrong. Im not sure of any thing at this point, So I wasnt going to vote anybody. You, urist, and billybobfred seem the scummiest to me, but im not 100% sure your scum. Id rather be sure of scum when lynching than lynching a townie that just looked a little suspicious. Notice that Im not on the bandwagon right now. I could hop on with the case that you never answer questions well, sit on votes, barely ask any questions, and lurk, but I just dont think thats worthy of a lynch. Also, is the day extended yet? I think I saw 3 votes.

Vector.
Wuba, what about this post changed your mind?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 02, 2011, 07:36:31 pm »

At this point I dont think that Im helping town much at all. And if wuba wants to vote me, he probably has a good reason. I think that he didnt think vector was scum at all, and was trying to get scum to jump on the bandwagon. Dont know why I added that, just thought I would share my thoughts.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 02, 2011, 07:54:55 pm »

Vector.
Wuba, what about this post changed your mind?
I don't even think you know what you're asking anymore.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 02, 2011, 08:59:48 pm »

@Vector No, my default is neutral, Flandre just seems kind of townish.

Uh-huh.  So you can't explain why at all, but Flandre is town?

Why would you even BOTHER to bring up Flandre then if you have no reason to suspect him? Clearly you're "suspicious" of something, right? Well, WHAT are you suspicious of? Twiggie? Well, what did Twiggie do? Hmm? You're bringing up someone you think is scum, but then you have no reason to be suspicious of them?

Doesn't make much sense. And I'm still feeling a lack of you "proving" you're Town. You didn't prove anything to me other than you can lurk and then come back to work. I already knew that. I mean, you didn't prove that you WEREN'T using your ICing to activelurk. You didn't come up with satisfactory arguments as to why I should vote who you believe is scum over you. No, I'm thoroughly unconvinced. I would much rather you got lynched.

I don't have a read on Flandre yet.  Therefore, I suspect Flandre.  There is a very good reason why that list is labeled "suspicions" rather than "scum picks."

As for Twiggie:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I didn't like the way that looked at all.  Of course, Twiggie disappeared pretty much directly afterwards, so there's not enough to make a case on.  Just a tickle in the back of the head to serve as a reminder that there's something to worry about.

I have no specific reasons to find Flandre suspicious, which is why I did not levy evidence against him.

There's obviously no way that I can "prove" that I wasn't active-lurking in order to evade actually playing.  On the other hand, I'll add that there was a clear demonstration from XXIV that I needed to do something to change my style, and that if I was going to spend time focusing my energies on teaching, poking, and prodding, it'd be better to do that sooner rather than later.  I employed a very similar playstyle to the current one in the original version of XXV, where I was town.

I am not trying to convince you to vote the person I'm voting for the simple expedient that I don't know if he or she is scum yet.

Vector:Three people you would like to see lynched right now ?

I don't have anyone picked for lynch yet.

The closest estimate I've got would be BDthemag, BDthemag, and BDthemag.

Vector: What is your read on Webadict?

Webadict is hard to read.  I'll know more in a little while.

Tentatively, town.  Of course, I always think he's town, which is one of the reasons why I'm being cautious.  It helps, though, that I was getting good feelings from UltraValican.

Vector I don't purposely miss out on questions, trust me. Its mainly that I sometimes speed read through some of the more wall of text questions, and may miss something.

I believe that there was a lot more than this short little issue in my post.

I would suggest that you reread it and address the claims therein.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 02, 2011, 09:37:24 pm »

@Vector I didn't say that Flandre is town, I said that Flandre probably is town, as in I'm not suspicious of him at the moment.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 02, 2011, 09:42:06 pm »

*throws up hands*

Okay.

You need to talk more, because I need more read on you and I keep on forgetting you exist.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 02, 2011, 10:18:27 pm »

As for Twiggie:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I didn't like the way that looked at all.  Of course, Twiggie disappeared pretty much directly afterwards, so there's not enough to make a case on.  Just a tickle in the back of the head to serve as a reminder that there's something to worry about.

I have no specific reasons to find Flandre suspicious, which is why I did not levy evidence against him.

There's obviously no way that I can "prove" that I wasn't active-lurking in order to evade actually playing.  On the other hand, I'll add that there was a clear demonstration from XXIV that I needed to do something to change my style, and that if I was going to spend time focusing my energies on teaching, poking, and prodding, it'd be better to do that sooner rather than later.  I employed a very similar playstyle to the current one in the original version of XXV, where I was town.

I am not trying to convince you to vote the person I'm voting for the simple expedient that I don't know if he or she is scum yet.
While I agree Twiggie is suspicious, I feel you have done nothing to determine whether you truly believe Flandre to be scum. And I suspect even more that if I look back, you will have done nothing to determine if Twiggie is scum. Nor will you have dropped any hint of suspicion until just a bit ago.

Let's find out, shall we?

Well, what do you know? You don't find Twiggie scummy then. In fact, you make passive attacks at him, but then completely drop them when he answers your question. Look specifically at this post, where you make a passive attack while also using an appeal to authority:
no, it was actually more of a condescending thing, though i hate to admit it

Don't be condescending to the ICs.  I don't know about IronyOwl, but I know that I personally only have so much temper, and it runs out a lot faster with needless provocation.

Jc6036 I honestly doubt that using smilies will make him seem more like town.

This is actually a theory Webadict employs.  Someone who uses more smilies than they usually do in a game is probably scum.

He's been caught by people applying it to him, too.  So think through the theory a bit harder, hey?

I'll also add that this looks like you're buddying with Twiggie.

Don't do that.

The worst you tell him is that he shouldn't be condescending to ICs. I honestly believe that the scumteam is you and Twiggie/Flandre. Why? Well, combining the fact that I believe you are 100% scum, you refused to attack Twiggie at that point, but brought up the suspicion later with no reason or anything. You also listed Flandre LAST on your suspicions. That's more likely to be your scumpartner.

It also makes sense in a meta-argument as to why you never answered as to if I should join: You hate playing against me when I'm on the other team. You were attempting to please me when I targeted you first. Just look at the post:
Fair enough.  Can you explain your reasoning on BDthemag?  I agree with you on JC at this point, but I don't have any read on the other dude.

It'd also be cool to have a question or something with that vote, but I'll admit that I'm actually so happy at this point to have someone engaging me that I don't really care ;_;
You're clearly NOT defending yourself. You're NOT being aggressive. You're saying, "Okay, how can I get you off of my trail?"

By the way, the only reason I targeted you first was because you were using your ICing as a cover to activelurk. I know you can't prove against it, which is why it is now confirmed by YOU that you weren't as active as you should have been. Can't blame you there, but it makes you scummy regardless.

Am I getting anywhere close?

Twiggie seemed like the perfect candidate for the other scum, as well. I was just waiting to see if you'd vote someone and then FoS Flandre for m with no reasoning or if I'd just use your complete lack of accusations or looking as evidence instead. Thankfully it was the first.

Now, why not the others? Well, I slowly narrowed down the list of suspects to

scriver -> kilakan -> Urist Mcinternetuser
billybobfred - Is being far too stupid to be listening to another IC.
Twiggie -> Flandre
Simple - He doesn't seem off to me.
Bdthemag - While I dislike his lurkiness, I don't want to lynch him today.
jc6036 - Too stupid to be scum.
Vector
IronyOwl - While I had reasons to believe one of the ICs were scum, I feel like IronyOwl is less likely to be scum than you. He was also able to use basic logic to determine my line of reasoning without my help. Which means if I was going to lynch someone, it's not going to be him, since he is able to think for himself.

I am still unsure as to whether it is Urist or Flandre, but if I had to shoot scum or lose, I'd shoot you in a heartbeat. No question anymore. You've just done too many scummy things for me to believe you aren't scum.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 02, 2011, 11:29:17 pm »

Oh, for fuck's sake.

No, I have not done anything to really, truly figure out if Flandre is scum.  I did not attempt to flatten Twiggie when I thought that IronyOwl was doing a good enough job "reeducating" him on his issues, and then he was gone.  For days.  And I didn't notice, because that's kind of what happens with lurkers.  So I didn't question him, thinking they were newbie mistakes and he'd spend a little while flailing, and then soon enough get over it.  I'm sitting there, focusing on trying not to pop newbies like balloons because the really crucial thing is that newbies learn how to play, not that I win the game--and the more newbies I pop, the worse I'm doing at that.

There were a lot of people I didn't attack directly other than Twiggie.  Flandre was at the end of a list as an afterthought who hadn't directly done anything scummy, but who I had suddenly realized I was ignoring because he was playing so prettily.  And because I liked him.  Right in my blindspot, just like Jim Groovester was for XXIV.  It's called a blindspot for a reason.  You don't realize it's there immediately, and when you see it, you don't want to believe it actually exists.

Anyway, I realized I didn't know what I was doing with him and am in the process of figuring that out.  Also hunting around for scum in the pool of people I actually understand.

Webadict, I don't know which team you're on.  I didn't respond when you asked if you should join because I wasn't even playing the game at that point.  I didn't care.  I was bored out of my skull from the lack of engagement and barely even reading the posts.  Frankly, I don't have problems with town-you, no matter which team I'm on.  It's scum-you I worry about, because I can't ever read you and tend to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I was happy to see someone who was going to make this game interesting for me, rather than a pedagogical hellhole.  Thanks for doing so.  My relief does not mean that my chief interest is to please you.

Yes.  I was thinking "how do I get Webadict off my tail."  This is what I think every single time you vote me for "no reason", regardless of alignment.  "All right, what is it this time?"  Furthermore, when I state your line of reasoning and attack, you always say "no, that's not it, you scumball" and press me harder, trying to get something else out.  So I can't dismantle the attack.  I have to put up a show of being shocked and confused by the vote, because no townie would possibly get USED to Webadict voting them again and again and again for what appears to be absolutely no reason and go "Oh, this again.  He's voting me for no reason to get a raw reaction to being voted, let's move on, no need to make a big fuss out of it."  But I can't get too excited, either, because then I'm jumping over your vote that actually didn't make me feel a finger of emotion in the first place.  And I can't say "that's bullshit and you know it," because then you counter with "No, you're scum and I'm going to lynch you."  And I can't say "fuck this noise and your stupid worn-out tactic," because that's deflection.

So that wasn't the right way to go.  Whatever--I'm sure that NEXT time this happens, I'll figure something new and exciting out.  Just keep your eyes peeled.  Like grapes.  Or lemons.

And no, you're nowhere close, asshole.  I'm vanilla town, no scumpartner, yadda fucking yadda.  You're grasping at straws to make a stupid "case" bigger and more stupid.  I still think you're town-hunting and giving me shit because you know I'd be useful.  Pretty much every single post you've made has made me think that your heart wasn't really in it.

On the other hand, I say that and you're categorically forced to deny it.  Skip that step and keep on rolling.  I'll still be here.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 02, 2011, 11:54:25 pm »

Took you long enough to do something worthwhile and at least show people how to make an adequate defense. Was that so difficult?

Well, my problem with you saying you find Flandre suspicious is that you're doing nothing about it. You've got some interest poured into Bd or billy or whoever it is this time, but you can't just SAY you find Flandre suspicious and then not figure out if you think he's scum. That's a terrible way to play! Are you expecting that he'll suddenly collapse under your pressure of not even giving reasons that he'll confess for you?

It's a really passive move and a pretty lazy one to boot. But, hey, at least you've started posting! That's one step in the right direction.

Oh, but yeah, I'm still going to keep voting you. Because, honestly, even with your newfound aggression and playing, you still are actually scummier than anyone else. But, at least this time, no one else will likely vote you, so I'll have to try harder, won't I?

Maybe I'll look at Urist some more.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 03, 2011, 12:04:44 am »

Dude, I realized I needed to pay attention to Flandre yesterday night, soon before going to bed.  I woke up, posted briefly, and then spent hours off at school and otherwise taking care of shit that needed doing.  I have not had time to think through everything.  I have not even had time to reread his posts and look for a thread to pull on.

I am not expecting him to collapse under nonextant pressure.  I am expecting to spend a little time thinking and then a lot of time acting.  Someone asks me for my list, I give them my list.  Doesn't mean I can get to everything on the list right away.

I don't give a fuck if you keep on voting me, jerkface.  I have a bucket of German homework to do right now.  Maybe I'll have time to work up a case (or a fuck) tomorrow morning, when it'll be time for the daily scheduled mafia stuff.

I'll keep poking in as I work, but I honestly haven't had time for the detailed reading today.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 03, 2011, 02:35:59 am »

Vector.

I'm in the middle of building a readwall, but I can't just leave this alone until it's done. (On that note, unvote until the wall is complete.)

So, uh, what is this? Am I reading it right? I ask that because it looks like you expressed a desire to vote jc, and then immediately voted Vector, who, you might notice, isn't jc.

What am I missing?
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 03, 2011, 04:15:21 am »

billybob, you're still focusing exclusively on Bdthemag. While it's true that he isn't answering your question, it's also true that you're not scumhunting anyone except him. What are your reads on everyone in the game?

scriver -> kilakan -> Urist Mcinternetuser
First answer was literally a joke. Doesn't seem to get the vote part of RVS. Scriver gets replaced with kilakan, who jumps on jc like a colorful metaphor. JC responds poorly, which he is not willing to allow. Another dodge from jc, another push. JC finally comes up with an answer, nad kilakan is 0kay with that. Seems convinced that jc is noobtown over scum. Kilakan gets replaced, after quite a delay, with Urist Mcinternetuser, who jumps back on jc. The explanation comes later. Is apparently perfectly 0kay with lynching jc based solely on what has happened before replacing in. But then unvotes, apparently solely because IronyOwl told him to. Then back on jc. Mentions an actual decent reason to vote jc, but only after Flandre brings it up first. Ugh, this post. Literally 95% quote. How could anyone think quoting that monster of a post and adding one sentence is a good idea in any context?
End result: Bluhhhhh, it's hard to read someone who's been replaced twice. Leaning towards scum, though.

Twiggie -> Flandre
Starts with a joke vote. Gets dodgy when asked about the scum IC. Side-eyes jc after the latter votes for him with poor reasoning. (Poor reasoning that isn't even in the vote post, I might add.) Twiggie then vanishes, to eventually be replaced by Flandre. First thing Flandre does is side-eye Urist for jumping on jc immediately on joining, and is kind enough to clearly explain why it's suspicious. Eventually drops the issue, though not without explanation. Brings up a very telling mistake jc made.
End result: Twiggie is scum, Flandre is town. Yes, I know that doesn't make sense, I'm still trying to figure it out myself. Considering that Twiggie quit, I see Flandre as more likely playing the true role. I think.

Simple
Starts by poking scriver. Keeps pressing. Turns around and pushes Bd. With about a dozen questions in one post. Big ol wall of responses.
End result: Ugh. I know this is just me, but I find it really difficult to get a good read off of long posts made sparsely. Leaning town, though.

Bdthemag
Starts off voting Twiggie for dodginess. Answers jc's question in a rather... ugh, words fail me, but I don't like it. Then we come to... this. He informs me that my questions are WIFOM-y. He still hasn't told me why, by the way. But let's move past that. He gives reasons for disliking my questions... and calls Simple's quesions WIFOM-y as well. He explains what WIFOM is for me. Even though I had clearly demonstrated that I already knew the meaning of WIFOM. Dropped the argument without a word, though that may have simply been because jc looked like a bigger fish to fry. When I pushed him, he repeated what he had already said. You know, the answer I was fine with to the question I no longer cared about. "Oops I maed a mistake sry lol"... and the mistake he made is still irrelevant to my question. When I realized this and re-asked the question, his response is "i answered the wrong question" without bothering to address the right one. So, just to be extra-safe, I spelled out the question as clearly as I could. His next post completely ignored the question.
End result: Before I thought of him as slightly scummy, incredibly aggravating. With a reread, he's very scummy and very aggravating.

jc6036
Starts off pretty passive. His first real action is a bit derpy, as he interprets an RV in RVS as scummy. To his credit, he does stick to Twiggie instead of, say, flailing wildly or immediately backtracking. Invokes the Noob Shield. Gives this wishy-washy response to me, though it's kind of expected since I literally just said "If I was scum I would act just like town". Doesn't seem to get the idea of a "pressure vote". Or pressure, for that matter. Gives the most obvious answer to UV's question. Invokes the noob shield again, though less bluntly. As Flandre pointed out, this, while by no means solid, is very suspicious. Still doesn't get scumhunting. Considers giving up. Dodges kilakan's question with an incomprehensible reason. Gratuitously mentions newbhood again. Though I'm not sure that one counts as invoking the noob shield. Is 0kay with being voted if the voters have good reasons, which just seems off. Officially lowers the Noob Shield. That's not something that I can get a read off, I'm just noting it for the record. Fails at defending against Urist. Wait no, that's a valid defense, he just failed at getting the point across, so it looked like a fail!defense. Seems to require certainty in his lynch votes, which is of course not possible.
End result: Big flashing neon sign screaming "NOOB" kinda makes it hard to read anything else. I can't say one way or the other.

Vector
As an IC, starts off... IC-ing, I guess would be the verb. I don't get this. This explanation is... inadequate. Explains pressure votes. Up until page 7, she does very little scumhunting. Apparently school is to blame for that, but it didn't stop her from ICing, did it? But on page 7... Bam, wall of quotes. Now, this is well after webadict joined and got on her case for not scumhunting. It'd be more conclusive if it had been before, but I'm still inclined to believe that the change in playstyle was not webadict's doing.
End result: All that activelurking... Only a few good posts to make up for it... I'm leaning scum, but I'm really unsure about it.

IronyOwl
Starts by pushing Twiggie.. Apparently it was a scumhunting demonstration, though I can't imagine that makes it less... scumhunty? i guess? After that, made very few posts until page 5, and those posts he did make were more as an IC than a player. Gets back in the game with a wall of questions. Still didn't post much, but more than he had been.
End result: Not a lot to go off. I pretty much can't tell.

UltraValican -> webadict
UV, not an IC, starts the game without a vote, which gets him chewed out by Vector. The obvious response to that is to drop a pressure vote. Shortly thereafter, he decides that Bd needs the pressure more than jc. And then he drops out, to be replaced by webadict, who is an IC. Webadict jumps on Vector for IC-activelurking. Pick pick picks, showing zero mercy. Explains how jc's cluelessness implies that he's town. Makes a very bold proclamation, stating with certainty that Vector is scum. I still don't know what this is, but I've already asked about it, so.
End result: All I can read off this is "Thinks Vector is scum and jc is town" </obvious>. Can't really determine alignment from that. Oh well.

Ultimate Final Result (for now): Huh. I stayed up til 4 in the morning writing this and I'm just going straight back to bdthemag. Only this time, it's a lynch vote.
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 03, 2011, 07:08:30 am »

Impressive. Large isn't the same as useful, mind you, and you're still not pressing anyone (technically anyone at all, since you're more interested in Bd hanging than answering your question), but it's a fairly thorough analysis.

Unvote billybob. You should continue hunting, however, despite already knowing who you'd like dead.

Bdthemag, I really don't want to lynch you, but I do want to know why you thought billybob's earlier questions were WIFOM. As far as I can tell, you never did actually explain that.

@IronyOwl Sorry, I should have trimmed it. It wasn't just her, bd's always been overly defensive, and his defense doesn't always seem to make sense. If it comes down to a tie, I'll vote him, but I also think jc should be lynched.
Could you explain in your own words, using quotes if possible? Why'd you quote Vector rather than explain it yourself?

Bdthemag, I said my read may have been wrong. Im not sure of any thing at this point, So I wasnt going to vote anybody.
The way you solve this is by scumhunting. You don't seem to be doing that right now. Start doing that right now.

You, urist, and billybobfred seem the scummiest to me, but im not 100% sure your scum.
See, you've even got a list of suspects, but you're not questioning them. There's really no reason not to question your top suspects when you think they're scum but aren't certain.

Id rather be sure of scum when lynching than lynching a townie that just looked a little suspicious. Notice that Im not on the bandwagon right now. I could hop on with the case that you never answer questions well, sit on votes, barely ask any questions, and lurk, but I just dont think thats worthy of a lynch. Also, is the day extended yet? I think I saw 3 votes.
Problem: Someone's going to get lynched today. Not voting because what they've done isn't lynchworthy doesn't really work if you're not doing anything to confirm whether or not they're actually lynchworthy. It just ends up with someone getting lynched without your vote.

Vector, uh... it's a bit disconcerting to hear you admit to trying to play webadict in just the right manner to shake him. Could you elaborate on that?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 03, 2011, 07:48:20 am »

Dude, I realized I needed to pay attention to Flandre yesterday night, soon before going to bed.  I woke up, posted briefly, and then spent hours off at school and otherwise taking care of shit that needed doing.  I have not had time to think through everything.  I have not even had time to reread his posts and look for a thread to pull on.

I am not expecting him to collapse under nonextant pressure.  I am expecting to spend a little time thinking and then a lot of time acting.  Someone asks me for my list, I give them my list.  Doesn't mean I can get to everything on the list right away.

I don't give a fuck if you keep on voting me, jerkface.  I have a bucket of German homework to do right now.  Maybe I'll have time to work up a case (or a fuck) tomorrow morning, when it'll be time for the daily scheduled mafia stuff.

I'll keep poking in as I work, but I honestly haven't had time for the detailed reading today.
Honestly, now you're just being angry.

Look, I was expecting someone who claims to have been able to see both beginner scum in a game to have been able to correctly identify scummy people. I just don't see that. I see you going after minor things. You and I both know that this game is far beyond scumtells and whatever people want to believe it is. You play the person, not the character. I am no penguin in real life, but I do know when something is fishy. You're going after billybobfred because...? What is your expert opinion on why he is scum, and tell me why, with all factors, that would be true?

Vector.

I'm in the middle of building a readwall, but I can't just leave this alone until it's done. (On that note, unvote until the wall is complete.)

So, uh, what is this? Am I reading it right? I ask that because it looks like you expressed a desire to vote jc, and then immediately voted Vector, who, you might notice, isn't jc.

What am I missing?
You're clearly missing too many things. I don't believe you're making a note about every little thing. That might be good.

I was voting Bdthemag for a lynch, since ties are bad. Then when we got an extension, jc posted that. I figured I should've lynched him instead of Bd. However, I was instead moving my vote back to its rightful position.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49