Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 49

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXV 4/7, 3/3 - Evening 2 - A Pillar of Light - GAME OVER  (Read 77146 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXV 7/7, 3/3 - D1 - Back to the Killing
« Reply #345 on: August 02, 2011, 02:00:00 am »

JC begins to think that BD looks scummy.

In response to that quote, you vote him.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 02, 2011, 02:21:07 am »

I think they both look scummy.
Jc is so shifty, and bdthemag doesn't answer questions.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 02, 2011, 07:18:17 am »

Because Twiggie set off my pingers like the dickens in the early game, and Flandre is slick with few posts.  Flandre hasn't done anything in particular; he or she is just sitting in my blind spot, which means that I don't have a read, which means that they're suspected.
Funny considering your evidence post stated nothing of the sort. You just sort of tacked it on there. Not in the least bit scummy!

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 02, 2011, 11:36:57 am »

@urist: How is it scummy to change votes around often on day 1? How does that seem scummy to you? Also, Im getting a town read off of Simple, so unvote.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 02, 2011, 11:49:29 am »

What's your point?  I don't have any real evidence, so there was no attack I could levy in the evidence post.

What's your read on Flandre?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 02, 2011, 11:58:35 am »

I think Flandre is probably town.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 02, 2011, 11:59:33 am »

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 02, 2011, 12:03:49 pm »

So, day 1 ends today, right? Then that means urists vote on me is a lynching vote. Urist, you are voting to lynch me right now, can you give a better case than "He changed his vote a lot on day 1"? It seems to me that your just wanting to take me out. You could have voted bdthemag, but you didnt. Perhaps because he is scum as well.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 02, 2011, 12:06:57 pm »

Don't deflect to BDthemag.  Take care of your own defense.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 02, 2011, 12:12:22 pm »

What's your point?  I don't have any real evidence, so there was no attack I could levy in the evidence post.

What's your read on Flandre?
Why would you even BOTHER to bring up Flandre then if you have no reason to suspect him? Clearly you're "suspicious" of something, right? Well, WHAT are you suspicious of? Twiggie? Well, what did Twiggie do? Hmm? You're bringing up someone you think is scum, but then you have no reason to be suspicious of them?

Doesn't make much sense. And I'm still feeling a lack of you "proving" you're Town. You didn't prove anything to me other than you can lurk and then come back to work. I already knew that. I mean, you didn't prove that you WEREN'T using your ICing to activelurk. You didn't come up with satisfactory arguments as to why I should vote who you believe is scum over you. No, I'm thoroughly unconvinced. I would much rather you got lynched.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 02, 2011, 12:13:13 pm »

How was I deflecting? I already explained that changing votes on day 1 isnt scummy. I must have switched between only 3 people any ways.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 02, 2011, 12:16:00 pm »

How was I deflecting? I already explained that changing votes on day 1 isnt scummy. I must have switched between only 3 people any ways.

It seems to me that your just wanting to take me out. You could have voted bdthemag, but you didnt. Perhaps because he is scum as well.

This part.  "You could have voted someone else, but you didn't!  This is a problem because you are voting me!"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 02, 2011, 12:21:55 pm »

What I meant was that since bd had the most votes, urist could have had an easy lynch right there. But bd may be scum, so thats why he voted the second most likely to be lynched. It seems scummy to me. And his arguments against me are weak, making it seem like he wants me lynched just to remove a townie.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 02, 2011, 12:22:48 pm »

All right.  Thanks for the clarification--just remember to try to get it all in there next time, hey?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 02, 2011, 12:26:04 pm »

I had a post for Webadict and the computer ate it.

I'll write it again in a while.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 49