Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 49

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXV 4/7, 3/3 - Evening 2 - A Pillar of Light - GAME OVER  (Read 77276 times)

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXV 7/7, 3/3 - D1 - Two Replacements Needed
« Reply #255 on: July 29, 2011, 12:23:51 pm »

You missed my question, billybob.
So I did. Oops.

@billybobfred: You seem to be focusing on Bd recently, what are you going to do now since he has explained the WIFOM situation?
I dunno. He's gotten real lurky lately, but then again, so has everyone.
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

Simple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 29, 2011, 01:43:46 pm »

@simple: If you recall, you asked me why "looking for someone to question" sounded like "looking for an easy target."  I didnt think that it sounded like that at all, and thought it obvious that I had a read on BD and wanted to move on. Also, Simple, you said that you would look for easy targets if you were scum. As the newest player here, I think that Im a pretty easy target. So, what do you look for in an easy target? And how about a hard target?
You seem pretty agitated by this simple remark, that's weird especially that was just me saying you don't sound too convincing. So maybe that wasn't such unsuitable description. Another thing : stop complaining how new or bad at playing you are , it sounds like you say it just to make us lift pressure off you.Easy target : someone who answers emotionally or is completely focused on one suspect. The second one in my opinion is easy because if someone focus on one person they find it confusing to find reasonable arguments to retaliate (of course if the attack is sensible ).

3 Replacements? Ugh...

Simple Your my second pick, partly because of your oddly aggresive behavior and the whole Scriver thing. I don't know why JC wavered the vote, it could have been in fear of gaining more attention for being on the bandwagon, or something else. I backed off on Billybob because I realized what I said back then made no fucking sense, I mistook WIFOM with questions about roles. I still think he was rolefishing though.

There, happy?
Nope. You say it was bandwagon ? Why ? And how do you want to get scum without being at least a bit aggressive ? So if you thought it was rolefishing why you have not pointed it out instead going into useless debate about wifom definition ? Why are you so passive ? I have not seen a single attack or serious question on your own initiative, everything you do is answering question in most vague way possible. Could you sum up your case on jc ?

Simple, please restate your case on Bdthemag, as well as any other scumpicks you have.
He started with using the wifom talk as a defense from few sensible questions, while doing nothing but arguing about the definitions and general concepts instead of scumhunting. Aside of his passiveness he also never clearly stated why he's voting jc and now he says he will just wait for vector. If it's not scummy waiting for good occasion to use his vote i don't know what it is.(I exclude laziness since if someone have time to post that he waits he could do something more productive and useful.) There's a small number of minor thhings that make me think he's scum like his eagerness to accept lifting votes off him without single comment or reluctance to state his opinion on scum tactics and never stating more than one read/opinion on someone at one time( As if he was adjusting the rest to the situation at hand).

Mod:Could i ask for vote summary ? And list of replacements ?

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXV 7/7, 3/3 - D1 - One Replacement Needed
« Reply #257 on: July 29, 2011, 01:51:22 pm »

The first post has a list of who's been replaced by who, but in summary: scriver was replaced by kilakan who was replaced by Urist Mcinternetuser, and UltraValican was replaced by webadict. Votecount coming shortly.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXV 7/7, 3/3 - D1 - Traitors in the Midst
« Reply #258 on: July 29, 2011, 01:55:27 pm »

Votecount

Bdthemag[2]: billybobfred, Simple
jc6036[2]:  Bdthemag, kilakan
billybobfred[1]: IronyOwl
webadict[1]: Twiggie
Simple[1]: jc6036
IronyOwl[1]: Vector
Vector[1]: webadict

Not Voting: Urist Mcinternetuser

The day will end Tuesday, 5:00 PM PST. You need 3 people to Extend and 5 to Shorten.

Twiggie still needs a replacement.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 29, 2011, 02:35:11 pm »

Just finished reading through everything. My vote goes to jc6036

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 29, 2011, 03:06:23 pm »

@simple: Its not the  actual ''target" question that stirred me up, its that you asked me a question then said it was suspicious when i said anything about it. I think that you are trying to divert attention away from that by saying that the question stirred me up. You seem to be hitting bdthemag pretty hard. How sure of your self are you that he's scum on a scale of one to ten.         @bdthemag: you have a question from me from a previous post. Along with that, do you have a reason for your vote on me?                                      @billybobfred: is your current vote on bd still pressure, or is it a lynching vote?       @urist: can you give me your reasoning behind your vote?

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 29, 2011, 03:17:50 pm »

Sure jc, I voted for you because you seem pretty shifty, you change your views a lot, constantly accuse people, deflect questions with complaints about noobiness, and it seemed like as soon as you started getting some pressure you wanted to leave the game.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 29, 2011, 03:19:07 pm »

I am sorry for interrupting, but has anyone here who is waiting for 'Witch's Coven' received a role PM yet? I would like to sub into this game, but I am tied down to that one, and I don't want to be impolite by leaving lordnincompoop to find a replacement for me...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 03:21:18 pm by Flandre »

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 29, 2011, 03:22:18 pm »

@urist: fair enough, i have been changing around a lot.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 29, 2011, 03:22:37 pm »

Flandre: PM LNCP and see what point of the process he's at. I know he didn't need as many players as did sign up for a full game, so it may be okay if you drop out of Witch's Coven and sign up for this one.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 29, 2011, 03:32:06 pm »

I am sorry for interrupting, but has anyone here who is waiting for 'Witch's Coven' received a role PM yet? I would like to sub into this game, but I am tied down to that one, and I don't want to be impolite by leaving lordnincompoop to find a replacement for me...

Honestly, I don't think it'll be that demanding. I'm still working on the flavour, unfortunately (I've managed to finish a portion, and the balancing's done at least), and it'll be a few days at least until everything's done.

If you really do think that you won't be able to handle two games at once, feel free to leave it, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Flandre: PM LNCP and see what point of the process he's at. I know he didn't need as many players as did sign up for a full game, so it may be okay if you drop out of Witch's Coven and sign up for this one.

Well, uh, I got a bit carried away. >.>

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 29, 2011, 03:56:10 pm »

Honestly, I don't think it'll be that demanding. I'm still working on the flavour, unfortunately (I've managed to finish a portion, and the balancing's done at least), and it'll be a few days at least until everything's done.

If you really do think that you won't be able to handle two games at once, feel free to leave it, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.

I will gladly join this game as a replacement and still remain a part of yours, then. Thank you, lordnincompoop!

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 29, 2011, 04:28:00 pm »

Flandre will replace Twiggy. Yay! We're back at full!

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 29, 2011, 04:39:13 pm »

Flandre will replace Twiggy. Yay! We're back at full!
I may be a little conservative to start, but that is just to browse the game and gauge the players! I have some catching up to do.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 29, 2011, 07:34:38 pm »

wuba, why aren't we lynching JC or Bd today?
Because I feel like they're just really stupid Town. Or at least JC is. Bd I chose not to because I feel Vector is being super scum, and if Vector's for him, then that's just no good to me.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 49