Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 49

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXV 4/7, 3/3 - Evening 2 - A Pillar of Light - GAME OVER  (Read 77135 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXV 7/7, 3/3 - D1 - Back to the Killing
« Reply #300 on: July 30, 2011, 03:47:32 pm »

If the attack was good enough,  then my defense would be shot down and be used against me any ways. Theres really no explaination. Its just that Im okay with votes that have good reasons, town or scum. Of course, just because Im okay with said votes doesnt mean I wont try to defend my self though. Oh, and when you say "thats the way I read it" It seems like you are taking my answer and interperating it in a way that makes it seem suspicious. Also, I think im getting a read on you.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 30, 2011, 03:49:22 pm »

@simple: as for the numbers, its easier for me to compare my suspicons with others that way, and I think I will keep using that system.

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 30, 2011, 03:50:27 pm »

@urist: crap, I muffed up that list. It goes as follows: Simple, billybobfred, bdthemag, vector, you, every body else. I had just woken up when I wrote the original.

Thanks for clarifying that, the first one confused me.

As for voting for you. I guess I should take IronyOwl's advice, and unvote jc for now, and investigate others.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 30, 2011, 04:03:10 pm »

billybobfred: you also have un answered questions. 
Where? I assume you're referring to a question you asked, and I've answered all of those I can find.
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 30, 2011, 04:12:19 pm »

@billybobfred: that question was: Is your current vote on bd lynching or is it still pressure? Also, ive noticed you havnt been asking a lot of questions recently. Why?

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 30, 2011, 04:21:58 pm »

There is nothing wrong with making accusations, but you just seem so sure of his guilt so soon.
Jc has said some things that seemed off, but it only takes one misstep to spark a line of interrogations. He was under a lot of pressure, and had to say much to explain himself. Even a townie, especially as played by a novice, can say something off eventually; the interrogation magnet would, as a result, be tossed to him. I am not saying I disagree with you, but from the neutral perspective that I have adopted upon joining, you simply just stood out with your comment.
This sounds more like jc defense than pointing out flaw in urist play. And do you intend to maintain this 'neutral' stance ? That's not something i would name very good in mafia game. Well maybe not outright bad but anyway it's strange thing to call upon.
I lost my neutrality the moment I confronted Urist, and you are correct about my using jc's defense against him. I know very little about jc other than what he has scapegoated to his 'noob shield', so I cannot determine if he is scum based on what he says until he lowers it. However, since jc is one the most likely individuals to get lynched by the town, it makes sense for the scum to add a vote or two to the pile in the hopes of an easy day-one lynch in the scums' favor. If that vote can be made with very little need for the scum to say anything that might backfire and incriminate himself in the process, then all the better. Urist, you need to come up with a genuine argument if you are to attack jc, or you run the risk of appearing scummy.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 30, 2011, 04:35:06 pm »

@urist: crap, I muffed up that list. It goes as follows: Simple, billybobfred, bdthemag, vector, you, every body else. I had just woken up when I wrote the original.

Thanks for clarifying that, the first one confused me.

As for voting for you. I guess I should take IronyOwl's advice, and unvote jc for now, and investigate others.
And this is where I dismantle my argument.
I cannot help but feel that it will take more than IronyOwl's advice to change your mind, though.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 30, 2011, 04:36:14 pm »

Okay people, *noob shield lowering*, like I said, Im going to stop using noobiness as an excuse.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 30, 2011, 04:53:50 pm »

Good.

I am currently in a panic over the Fucking American Congress.

I will be doing a lot of homework today.  This evening or tomorrow morning I will catch up on games.  Right now, I am studying and using the occasional neuron to try to figure out what I could plant in the back yard and eat.

Sorry.  This isn't fair to anyone.  All the same, it's what I've got.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 30, 2011, 04:55:38 pm »

@FlandreWhy are you so defensive of jc?

@BDTheMag Why are you lurking?

@Webadict Do you think Vector is scum? Or are you just suspicious?

@Simple Do you think jc is scum?

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 30, 2011, 05:01:16 pm »

And this is where I dismantle my argument.
I cannot help but feel that it will take more than IronyOwl's advice to change your mind, though.
EDIT: Not so much 'dismantle' as 'let it remain dormant'. Things might change, but for now my argument stands.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 30, 2011, 05:23:17 pm »

@FlandreWhy are you so defensive of jc?
He just happens to be the one people are  most suspicious of; where that person is, the scum will be also. In siding with the prospective lynch victim, I can attack his accusers in the hopes of gathering valuable intel.
This should be more productive than asking sterile questions, anyway.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 30, 2011, 08:34:07 pm »

@DaMod: can we have a vote count?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 30, 2011, 08:45:13 pm »

The crier laughs at the woman, and once again recites the daily announcements.

Votecount

Bdthemag[2]: billybobfred, Simple
jc6036[1]:  Bdthemag
billybobfred[1]: IronyOwl
webadict[1]: Flandre
Simple[1]: jc6036
IronyOwl[1]: Vector
Vector[1]: webadict

Not Voting: Urist Mcinternetuser

The day will end Tuesday, 5:00 PM PST. You need 3 people to Extend and 5 to Shorten.

The woman, with a smile on her face, yells back at the crier
I'll have you know my mother was a monk, and she taught me all she knew!
At this she picks up a nearby pot, throws it into the air, and as it comes down she kicks it out of the air. The pot flies accross the yard and hits the crier fair in the forehead.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 30, 2011, 10:25:24 pm »

Sorry folks, been busy. I'll re-read the thread and try to post tonight or tommorow.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 49