Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 49

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXV 4/7, 3/3 - Evening 2 - A Pillar of Light - GAME OVER  (Read 77120 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXV 7/7, 3/3 - D1 - Two Replacements Needed
« Reply #210 on: July 27, 2011, 01:01:28 pm »

Also here, was just waiting for Vector to post :/
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 27, 2011, 02:17:29 pm »

Want a replacement? I am always... Murderous...

Simple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 27, 2011, 02:36:52 pm »

Alright,it's time to break waiting queue.

@simple: I honestly dont know how you changed "looking for some one else to question" to "looking for an easy target". Bdthemag put my suspicions to rest, so im finding someone else to question. And by the scriver dilemma, I mean when you and scriver were trying to get each other to answer questions. Which neither of you did. Now, a question, what would be your favorite strategy if you were scum?
You're strangely stirred by something i added to my answer just to point out how strange it sounds when compared to your previous statements. Maybe because you believe that you could have sound scummy and just assumed you made a slip there? As for my favorite strategy, it probably be to forget that i'm scum till night or until my partner becomes directly endangered. I won't probably plan anything more than focus on the easy targets at day and kill hard ones at night.

I'm still here.

I just... ran out of things to say. =/
So few questions for you : What makes good scum ? What do you think about kilakan ?

You could also answer my questions:
I wanted to lift my vote after you answered sufficiently on my questions but looks like you chosen to ignore them so :
Who's your second pick ? Why ? Who worries you the most ? What do you make of recent jc wavering about your vote ? Why you first press on the wifom question problem with billybobfred then back off and now you do the same thing again ?
Unless you don't care to help town by clearing yourself ? And why the hell you wait for vector ? You want to focus on her target ? Or you don't have anything to say on your own ?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 27, 2011, 04:29:02 pm »

@simple: If you recall, you asked me why "looking for someone to question" sounded like "looking for an easy target."  I didnt think that it sounded like that at all, and thought it obvious that I had a read on BD and wanted to move on. Also, Simple, you said that you would look for easy targets if you were scum. As the newest player here, I think that Im a pretty easy target. So, what do you look for in an easy target? And how about a hard target?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 27, 2011, 05:08:30 pm »

Yes, good, need activity. Sorry for disappearing along with everyone else.

What for, specifically?

kilakan, who are your scumpicks? What's your read on BD?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 27, 2011, 05:13:52 pm »

So few questions for you : What makes good scum ? What do you think about kilakan ?
Far as I can tell, being sneaky and undetected (i.e. looking like town) would be the Number One Desired Trait™, but beyond that I don't really know what makes good scum.

Kilakan... well, he just subbed in, so I don't have a whole lot on him. He replaced scriver, who was passive as all hell (though there were apparently real-world issues involved there?), and the first thing he did was push the hell out of jc. And... that also appears to be the only thing. He seemed to be satisfied with jc's responses when he dropped it, but hasn't done much since then. He did say he was busy, but... More than anything, right now kilakan is confusing. Confusing is bad.

He's got 26 hours, though. (assuming i haven't fucked up with time zones again) (also assuming we don't choose to move the day end again)
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 27, 2011, 06:03:38 pm »

argh I really hate to do this since I subbed INTO this.  But I need a replacement, there is just no way I can manage to have enough time for this for the next few days.
Nom nom nom

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 27, 2011, 06:57:16 pm »

3 Replacements? Ugh...

Simple Your my second pick, partly because of your oddly aggresive behavior and the whole Scriver thing. I don't know why JC wavered the vote, it could have been in fear of gaining more attention for being on the bandwagon, or something else. I backed off on Billybob because I realized what I said back then made no fucking sense, I mistook WIFOM with questions about roles. I still think he was rolefishing though.

There, happy?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 27, 2011, 07:00:51 pm »

What for, specifically?

Also, crap. That's a lot of missing people. :-\
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 27, 2011, 07:02:20 pm »

Jesus christ im missing alot of questions.

Irony mainly because she was going to give an analysis on everyone, so we could talk more about that. We kinda stopped arguing awhile ago, so I assumed most of us was just waiting on Vector.
Welcome to Reality.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 27, 2011, 07:36:19 pm »

. . . Oh.

Well, at the moment I have some German stuff I absolutely have to get done, but when I'm done with about half of it I'll pop in.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 27, 2011, 09:42:56 pm »

I would imagine being a replacement is like jumping onto a train at full steam, and as that would make me nervous, so does this...
Other than that, I am in nincompoop's ' Witch's Coven' mafia spinoff, which may require more concentration than a second game would allow. I would love to join, but it does not seem as if that would work out.
I don't want to see this end like the last BM!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 27, 2011, 10:01:39 pm »

I would imagine being a replacement is like jumping onto a train at full steam, and as that would make me nervous, so does this...
Other than that, I am in nincompoop's ' Witch's Coven' mafia spinoff, which may require more concentration than a second game would allow. I would love to join, but it does not seem as if that would work out.
I don't want to see this end like the last BM!
It's more like watching a bunch of people running from an avalanche and deciding, "Sure, that looks fun."

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 27, 2011, 10:18:27 pm »

ICs: Do you think it'd be alright for Webadict to sub in?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXV 7/7, 3/3 - D1 - Three Replacements Needed
« Reply #224 on: July 27, 2011, 10:22:02 pm »

I think it's better than letting the game moulder for days hoping for replacements.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 49