Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Slaughtersprayed IC  (Read 1248 times)

RabidAnubis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Slaughtersprayed IC
« on: July 18, 2011, 07:33:11 pm »

I, RabidAnubis, the supposed mason of the team sat in the lodge of the tavern, before their final embark to this surprisingly average terrain.  But my fellow dwarves and I have a goal.  We want to break the peace.  Elves of the woods and Dwarves of the cavern cannot get along in peace.  We need wood.  Right now, two friends of mine Charismatic were arguing over the leadership of this hellhole.  "Okay?  Can we be quiet?  We have a job to do!"
Dwarf Fortress: Your game is working on giving NPC's lives. Our game is working on giving them a working nervous system.
Aahhh I can't find the fish cakes in the bunny level, they keep getting enraged and I don't have any holy hand grenades
The Age of Myth: Goldenhold

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
Re: Slaughtersprayed IC
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 07:35:23 pm »

"Shut up! I just want to mine, get drunk, and forget this whole damn day! then I'll wake up and repeat the process! ehehe..." rambled The Master, the team's miner.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 11:27:53 pm by The Master »
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

HorridOwn4ge

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is average nowadays...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 07:41:38 pm »

'Shut up ya lazy blockbuilding autist!' The Militia Commander HorridOwn4ge yelled. 'We can use the Elves for their wondrous "gifts" to our people better known as stripping them naked throw them out of our fort and then seize all what is ours".
Quote from: SmileyMan
I got fed up with my fortress, so I decided to kill everyone (abandon is for elves) with a cave-in.

OK, cave-ins were always pretty deadly, but with the new falling object damage they are downright brutal.  As far as I can make out from the logs, many people were killed by the flying bodies of other victims.  One baby's corpse ricocheted off three other people, two walls and the floor.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 07:49:23 pm »

"yeeeahhhh...what heee shleeead......." and with that being said, the poor miner passed out, but not before having finished ALL of the dwarven wine.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 11:27:44 pm by The Master »
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

RabidAnubis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 08:08:35 pm »

At this point I did not know weather or not this was a good idea.  It seemed that we had at least one delusional along with us, a person who is in good taste also.  But, the other members are quiet.  Is this an issue?
Dwarf Fortress: Your game is working on giving NPC's lives. Our game is working on giving them a working nervous system.
Aahhh I can't find the fish cakes in the bunny level, they keep getting enraged and I don't have any holy hand grenades

HorridOwn4ge

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is average nowadays...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 08:11:38 pm »

At this point I did not know weather or not this was a good idea.  It seemed that we had at least one delusional along with us, a person who is in good taste also.  But, the other members are quiet.  Is this an issue?

No it's a choice they don't need to talk if they don't want to.
Quote from: SmileyMan
I got fed up with my fortress, so I decided to kill everyone (abandon is for elves) with a cave-in.

OK, cave-ins were always pretty deadly, but with the new falling object damage they are downright brutal.  As far as I can make out from the logs, many people were killed by the flying bodies of other victims.  One baby's corpse ricocheted off three other people, two walls and the floor.

RabidAnubis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 08:14:14 pm »

(My guy is writting in letter format.  He is in character right now.)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 08:47:51 pm »

"Oh...Wha?! WHAT THE...WHERE THE...SHIT, WHERE'S ARMOK?!" complains The Master, getting off the floor of the tavern.
"Ah. I'm not dead. Fuck. HEY, MASON, GIMMIE THAT...WRITER THINGY!!!!!!" he screams, snatching the quill from RabidAnubis.
"HEEHHEHE!! LOOK AT ME! I'M AN ELF! OOOOH! MORE BEEEEEEEEEEER!" Insane with sudden alcohol cravings, The Master grabs a keg of dwarven moonshine, rips the cap off, and proceeds to pour the ENTIRE barrel down his windpipe.

The Master has drowned!
(out of character) Just kidding.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 11:27:32 pm by The Master »
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

RabidAnubis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 09:25:14 pm »

Why the hell did I take the soul of a Dwarf?  I'm the god of Fucking embalmnation, not a death on a party to their doom.

"I can't give the journal to you.  But I can prepare you a great tomb if you find it necessary."  While no one is looking, a few lines appear on my page.  I looked up at them and smiled.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 10:57:02 pm »

"Damn it! NO MORE BEER?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! I HATE THIS PLACE, THIS PLACE SUCKS!! WAAAAAAAHHHHAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Master is throwing a tantrum!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 03:35:18 pm by The Master »
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2011, 11:26:55 pm »

The Master has calmed down.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

RabidAnubis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 12:12:15 am »

I am confused by this action...

RabidAnubis realizes people are wondering how he is writing in his journal without a quill.  He picks it up as a prop.

electriger

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 09:19:56 am »

Only then does Electriger notice the noisy rabble.
He yells RabidAnubis' head off, for ripping out a feather from his favorite rooster.

RabidAnubis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2011, 12:28:58 pm »

"STOP YELLING AT ME FOR THE SAKE OF ARMOK!  I'm WRITTING THIS STUFF DOWN!"

RabidAnubis returns to writing.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2011, 03:34:48 pm »

"STOP YELLING AT ME FOR THE SAKE OF ARMOK!  I'm WRITTING THIS STUFF DOWN!"

RabidAnubis returns to writing.
*Gains a British accent. "I'm tired of waiting, good sir. I'm sober, and I can't be quite so rude when I'm in such a state as this. Please, can we get a move on?"
You. Made. Asea. CRY.
Pages: [1] 2