Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Lords of Uberdark - 3D Voxel Based Mining/Building Game *+DORFS!* - 0.35 is up  (Read 27531 times)

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

The update in which you can get the download link from can only be seen by backers.

So it's technically not public. It's the alpha he promised for 10 bucks backers.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile

Crap, I gave that to a dude that asked for it in a PM.  I didn't know you could make updates only viewable by backers.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Xinvoker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well it's an alpha with no update function, it's not gonna hurt future sales. (And there are no present sales). Still, posting a link here is a bad idea.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

technically theres been 1547 sales already.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

New Alpha version: fixed a bunch of bugs, added a basic dorf, jumping,ability to lock view at 45 degree angles, and a placeable lightsource.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

xxzedenxx

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

i wanna play the new update :/

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Oooh, fancy. Does the dorf do anything?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Oooh, fancy. Does the dorf do anything?
I haven't tried it yet, I just got the email from kickstarter about the update.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Biag

• Bay Watcher
  • Huzzah!
    • View Profile

The dorf is really just an object test. You can watch his run animation, that's pretty much it.

He also added some water effects and the ability to cycle day/night. And some ores, but you can't do anything with ores anyway so that doesn't really matter. Also I can't seem to find any stone for some reason.

King Cow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think im going to like the voxel revolution more than the 3D.

Squanto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Uberdark - 3D Voxel Based Mining/Building Game *+DORFS!* - 0.35 is up
« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2011, 03:15:05 pm »

well, carp.  Looks like I'm too late to get it until it acutally releases. (Or I'm just noob at kickstarter, havent used that site before)
Probably no reason other than it giving them a larger B-peen.
The B is for Business.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Uberdark - 3D Voxel Based Mining/Building Game *+DORFS!* - 0.35 is up
« Reply #116 on: September 02, 2011, 04:06:00 pm »

Ack, just now I find about this, too late to pledge.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2011, 02:19:25 pm »

Kickstarter update!
Main thing: You can now buy the game via PayPal. Its still $10 as of this post, but it will apparently rise in price as completion gets closer.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2011, 04:50:07 pm »

Mine! MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE!!!

EDIT: Coolest tech demo ever.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 05:17:26 pm by Sergius »

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2011, 12:09:14 am »

New update!  Axes!  Towers!  Trees!  Zombies!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:14:02 am by lordcooper »
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9