Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 98

Author Topic: Diablo 3  (Read 111325 times)

Chattox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Diablo 3
« Reply #195 on: May 14, 2012, 11:34:22 am »

they are in bankruptcy administration and even if you file as a creditor you will not be compensated as you are too far down the chain of creditors. This sort of thing usually never happens to consumers because it's brand suicide. GAME is a terrible chain and you should not patron them.

Completely off-topic, but what animal is that in your avatar? :P
"10 z levels down, 10 tiles north is some blood, i shall go clean it before it drives me to insanity with it's crimson color"
The setting of Half-Life 2 Episode 3's release: "It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Gabe has sat immobile on the..."

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 14, 2012, 12:18:39 pm »

I'm all installed and have watched the opening cut scene. I'm prepared.

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 14, 2012, 01:11:38 pm »

The class intro movies are pretty good too. Seems to be no dialog difference between genders, but I'm okay with that.

Just over 12 hours left.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 14, 2012, 01:13:40 pm »

The class intro movies are pretty good too. Seems to be no dialog difference between genders, but I'm okay with that.

Just over 12 hours left.

12 hours :o 3 hrs 45 minutes here!

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 14, 2012, 01:19:05 pm »

Yeah, launch for me is GMT-6, works out to 2 AM. Time for a nap, I think.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.

Silfurdreki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 14, 2012, 04:15:33 pm »

I certainly hope my copy arrives with the mail tomorrow. Should have arrived today, but it seems i didn't get any mail whatsoever today...

I'll admit that I'm pretty excited for this, me and a couple of friends will probably pull an all-nighter (or, at least, a very late night/early morning) tomorrow.
Entropy is not what it used to be.

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 14, 2012, 04:32:09 pm »

So, if you have a fast connection, go to the downloader preferences in the top menu and click on the "don't throttle background download" and unclick the peer to peer one. It goes much much faster for me. Not sure why the peer to peer is slowing me down, but taking it off helps a lot.

Lord Snow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 14, 2012, 04:35:25 pm »

Where to get a key?

60€ @ blizzard site is ridiculous.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 14, 2012, 04:38:25 pm »

that is the price. Wait 6 months to a year and it will be 50 instead. In 5-6 years it might be 20-30. Your choice at this point. I use CJSkeys for my cd key needs often but even their price is     €56.77
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 14, 2012, 04:41:59 pm »

Where to get a key?

60€ @ blizzard site is ridiculous.

50-60€ for a high profile new game from a high profile developer is pretty much the industry standard. If you don't like it, wait for five years and pick it up from a discount bin or go ahoy matey. You ain't getting it cheaper for a while.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 14, 2012, 04:45:03 pm »

I wonder if the D2 expansion will be on sale now.  I've been meaning to pick that up.

D3?  Pff, like I have any use for a game that needs me to always be online. That's been rehashed to death.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 14, 2012, 04:55:02 pm »

skidrow making a sever crack so there that, but the cash auction and the fact that all you skills are chosen for you, is why I won't play it.  :P
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 14, 2012, 05:17:10 pm »

Hey, we got a full page in there before people who won't be playing dropped by for +5 internet cred. Is that a record for this topic?

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 14, 2012, 05:17:49 pm »

Error 37 :D

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 14, 2012, 05:23:41 pm »

Don't get me wrong the game will be good it not like I hate it or anything but there a lot of Diablo clone's coming out soon that look to have more potential like Torchlight  2 and Path of Exile
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 98