Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 98

Author Topic: Diablo 3  (Read 111212 times)

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Diablo 3
« Reply #840 on: June 09, 2012, 11:53:37 am »

Game down. Error 12 upon login (says I don't own the game). Better not delete my stuff in the game, or worse, render my copy unuseable. Perhaps this belongs in the rage or sad threads...

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 09, 2012, 12:31:07 pm »

Why am i still playing this 20-30 hours a week?!!??! Seriously, with all of it's problems it still has me choosing this over sleep. I don't get it.

Hah, I am having the same problem.  It doesn't even seem that fun, yet I keep playing. 
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: June 09, 2012, 01:35:08 pm »

I'm still playing once a week or so to get to Inferno. I would have been there already with my monk, but I have a Witch Doctor I've been playing.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 09, 2012, 02:00:36 pm »

Game down. Error 12 upon login (says I don't own the game). Better not delete my stuff in the game, or worse, render my copy unuseable. Perhaps this belongs in the rage or sad threads...

I have heard of this happening to people who got their copy through the annual WoW pass and their billing lapsed. Don't know if that's your issue or if it's some random glitch.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: June 09, 2012, 02:14:25 pm »

I have heard of this happening to people who got their copy through the annual WoW pass and their billing lapsed. Don't know if that's your issue or if it's some random glitch.
I had the annual pass, but I let it expire and just bought a hard copy of the game.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: June 09, 2012, 02:26:57 pm »

If you at any point had Diablo 3 as part of the annual pass then this caused the confusion as their system only allows 1 license per B.net account. Either way, it has been taking 3 days to get a response from customer service, but they are being polite about all of the issues.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: June 09, 2012, 04:08:20 pm »

Why am i still playing this 20-30 hours a week?!!??! Seriously, with all of it's problems it still has me choosing this over sleep. I don't get it.
Must not be as bad as you think then hey?

No, it's pretty average to mediocre, but only maintenance is going to stop you. Which happen often enough, tho
In Soviet Russia cigarette smokes you

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: June 09, 2012, 10:09:06 pm »

Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: June 10, 2012, 12:32:09 am »

Blarg.  What is up with the butcher on inferno?  He's easy himself, but all the floors turn on fire all the time half way through the fight.  Not sure how to handle that, and my massive amount of fire-resistance seems to do nothing.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: June 10, 2012, 12:36:08 am »

I've heard you need to kill him within a certain timeframe to avoid basically getting gameover'd in just that fashion.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #850 on: June 10, 2012, 12:42:06 am »

Blarg.  What is up with the butcher on inferno?  He's easy himself, but all the floors turn on fire all the time half way through the fight.  Not sure how to handle that, and my massive amount of fire-resistance seems to do nothing.

I dunno, I respec'd with teleport (take less damage rune), hydra (lightning rune for higher single target damage), diamond skin (resist run) and arcane armor (resist rune) and basically let my hydra get him with the occasional magic missile/disintegrate
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: June 10, 2012, 12:43:15 am »

I've heard you need to kill him within a certain timeframe to avoid basically getting gameover'd in just that fashion.

Hrm.  So the fires are timed based then.  I guess that makes sense, I was just assuming that it was triggered by his health%.  Dang, I guess I got to figure out how to do more damage then.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #852 on: June 10, 2012, 12:47:57 am »

Hrm.  So the fires are timed based then.  I guess that makes sense, I was just assuming that it was triggered by his health%.  Dang, I guess I got to figure out how to do more damage then.

As a wizard my DPS is around 22k when I killed him.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: June 10, 2012, 12:50:08 am »

Note that I'm not positive of this, but I think that's what I've heard and, as you say, it does make sense.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: June 10, 2012, 03:41:53 am »

Enrage Timer 2.0.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 98