Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Essence Born, Multiplayer Edition Turn 1  (Read 8328 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Essence Born, Multiplayer Edition Turn 1
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2011, 10:03:38 am »

Also I am going to warn all of you if you plan to make someone live forever, create another afterlife, and other things like that I will try to kill you.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2011, 10:04:17 am »

I am an eldrich horror. But I can make a god, I imagine it would be pretty costly though.

@adwarf I feel that we will have some disputes in the future.

@Pan he doesn't accept any more players, but he said something about a waiting list.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 10:11:05 am by vagel7 »
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2011, 10:23:46 am »

I am an eldrich horror. But I can make a god, I imagine it would be pretty costly though.
Correction you could make a being with the potential to become a god, whether or not it becomes a god is conditional on it gaining enough followers and a prophet.

How difficult is it to make an aspect?  I'm considering making one that is wealth and growth rather than my normal form of than fire and warfare.
You may not 'make' aspects per-say, aspects are created when enough of your followers believe in a specific part of your being, but not the other parts.  Then your prophet has to under-go a well let's call it a 'mood' in which he creates religious material (artwork, bible-thing, statue, ect.) of this new god, which will then be created as a minor-god aspect of you.  Of course you can influence the creation of this but ultimately it is up to the people.
Nom nom nom

Pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2011, 10:29:01 am »

Very well. I'll be in the waiting list if there is one.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2011, 11:13:58 am »

But if any of my big creations ever became god, would they still answer to me?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2011, 11:15:13 am »

I suggest we hold a meeting for all gods, and goddesses but in whose domain shall we meet?

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2011, 11:16:36 am »

The knights capital. It seems pretty good or the cave systems.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 11:18:08 am by vagel7 »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2011, 11:20:50 am »

But if any of my big creations ever became god, would they still answer to me?
Depends on their attitudes, for instance if you made the god of servitude then yes, where as the god of traitors would try and kill you.
Nom nom nom

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2011, 11:21:19 am »

Well it can't be my place, because none can enter, but the dead, adn the Reapers.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2011, 11:24:37 am »

Maybe we should wait until we have more followers and can move more effectively.  Or at least until we know how close we are to each other.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2011, 11:42:38 am »

Well it can't be my place, because none can enter, but the dead, adn the Reapers.

Proper amount of essence can make anything possible.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2011, 12:00:47 pm »

Proper amount of essence can make anything possible.
Ya, but then you get attacked by me.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2011, 01:14:47 pm »

Maybe we should wait until we have more followers and can move more effectively.  Or at least until we know how close we are to each other.

I agree. I think we should hold off the pantheon council meetings until we all have established ourselves and have obtained a noticeable amount of power
It's FEF, not FEOF

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2011, 01:16:44 pm »

I agree. I think we should hold off the pantheon council meetings until we all have established ourselves and have obtained a noticeable amount of power

And that none of us goes extinct cause of lack of followers.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2011, 01:16:57 pm »

Alright then it has been decided.

Next Pantheon Meeting - Unknown
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9