Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Essence Born, Multiplayer Edition Turn 1  (Read 8327 times)

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Essence Born, Multiplayer Edition Turn 1
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2011, 08:07:03 am »

@Vagel7
What about an alliance between us?  We are in the same city, so we might as well work together.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2011, 08:14:38 am »

I instruct my followers to simply make sturdy doors for their huts and lock themselves and all food indoors when the wolves come. They should leave some bait in the shrine, and when the wolves take it I'll tame them by simply making a subtle change so they considered my followers part of their pack.

I'll teach my followers the ways of animal minds and wolves particularly so that they can interact with them safely and eventually complete the taming. 

I propose an alliance to Empathica, as we seems to share many characteristics. If she accepts, each will teach their followers about the other, and form a single mythology containing both of us.

I teach my followers about the virtue of intelligence, and about all sorts of technologies they could make.

I like Empathica, teach my followers to love life and constantly redefine things and question the status quo, and never let anyone tell them what to think. However, in my version emotion is just another tool, which can be used but which must be controlled least it control you. I tell them to constantly study others, and emulate the best.

I have my followers experiment with various prayer and meditative techniques, trying to find one that produce essence more effectively than passive belief.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2011, 08:15:41 am »

wait a sec who are we waiting for?

holy ninja that was creepy.  You post just as I type this
edit*  just gonna wait for dwarmin to respond to the offer before I do the turn, shouldn't take long he's online atm.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 08:17:29 am by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2011, 08:19:16 am »

We're also waiting for Krath I believe?

Sorry, overlooked his turn.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2011, 08:23:47 am »

what about vagel responding to my offer?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2011, 08:24:43 am »

That wasn't part of your turn so I assume you can work it out without influencing the turn or something? OOC as it were.

Oh sorry, its in your turn as well.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 08:27:55 am by Demonic Spoon »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2011, 08:26:04 am »

I propose an alliance to Empathica, as we seems to share many characteristics. If she accepts, each will teach their followers about the other, and form a single mythology containing both of us.

Empathica viewed the strange being in front of her with curiosity.

"We believe in the same virtues, yet have reached different conclusions...isn't that great!

We can work together, I think. My followers will know of you, and your followers will know of me. With hope, you can take the more unsavory members of my faith, interested only in material gain, and I can take those of yours who are ready to lighten up a bit and have fun. Deal?"

Action: Empathica agrees to join a pantheon with him. In other words, alliance.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2011, 08:26:31 am »

It was also part of my turn.  Read my post.  I've got a whole in character speech.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2011, 08:28:19 am »

Yeah, I just saw that. Akward. >.>

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2011, 08:54:37 am »

Bunny, Ward doesn't know that your follower is in jail.

But I accept our alliance.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2011, 08:55:43 am »

What do you have to do with my jailed follower?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2011, 09:00:03 am »

Oh yes I see that now... hum wait are you a god or a eldritch horror.  I had thought you were a god, and if you are then the transformation wouldn't work for you, it's a eldritch horror only type thing.  Your follower was looking for ward when he got caught, and fyi he didn't actually steal anything he was just caught tresspassing in a private area so they called him a thief.
Nom nom nom

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2011, 09:02:33 am »

@Emapthia: "Deal!"
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2011, 09:39:30 am »

Oh yes I see that now... hum wait are you a god or a eldritch horror.  I had thought you were a god, and if you are then the transformation wouldn't work for you, it's a eldritch horror only type thing.  Your follower was looking for ward when he got caught, and fyi he didn't actually steal anything he was just caught tresspassing in a private area so they called him a thief.
Oh, it only works for cthulu type things?  Darn, I'm a god, not an eldritch horror. Oh well, I'll just do magic powers later.  I'd still like the alliance with cthulu though.  As for the thief, I'll just ask if they'll release him in exchange for a little gold. 
I'd also like to tone down the temple a little.  Just fill it with a lot of torches rather than magic artifact fire, and just put a large sacrificial fire in the middle, to be replaced with lava later.
I'm also gonna tone down my plans for high priest to just fire magic.  Now that realize it, everything I was asking was pretty over the top.
How difficult is it to make an aspect?  I'm considering making one that is wealth and growth rather than my normal form of than fire and warfare.

Pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2011, 10:00:36 am »

Are you still taking submissions? Or is recruitment now closed?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9