Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Roll to Bay12, Turn 5- Sexy Saxophone Powers  (Read 14134 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TO THE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE thread!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bay12, Turn 3- Best Disguise Ever
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2011, 05:40:39 pm »

Kill them all.
One.

By.

One.

EXTERMINATE!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 05:42:20 pm by Darvi »

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2011, 07:22:15 pm »

As I push aside the "batwing" doors to Sad Saloon I see several personas sitting around, boasting about who is the saddest sap for today. That is until I step in.
"I'M SAD BECAUSE I'VE HEARD SOMEONE HERE WAS BEHIND THE TOADNAPPING OF TOADY! WHO WAS IT?!"
Cue mexican standoff. Captain America style.

OOC: He, she. Who cares? This is the Internet. Some gender ambiguity is always present here. Male by the way.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2011, 11:19:17 pm »

Find Bdthemag and ask to not be left out of the next turn in his RtD.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2011, 12:22:04 am »

How the hell did that happen? I could have sworn I wrote down your turn just like everyone else, regardless i'll edit in your turn in a bit.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2011, 12:34:10 am »

Disguise myself as a lecherous forum goer and head to the sad thread, moan about how it makes me said that there isn't a good brothel thread, even now that the toad has disappeared.

(If there is a good brothel thread that sprung up after the Toad went missing then screw the mission, I'm going there to do some "under cover" investigating.)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2011, 10:36:58 am »

How the hell did that happen? I could have sworn I wrote down your turn just like everyone else, regardless i'll edit in your turn in a bit.
It was the forum gremlins.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2011, 12:17:07 pm »

"Farewell, gentletrolls, I'm off to spread consternation and perpetuate discourse elsewhere," he announced, slipping out through the tall entranceway of the canteen. As he made his exit, he plucked a tattered top hat from the head of a sleeping drunkard and affixed it to his cranium.

Once I'm out of sight, lick that delicious beer foam off my face.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2011, 06:06:38 pm »

Okay Thero's I (Finally) fixed your turn, after you input your new action i'll write the new turn/
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2011, 07:10:58 pm »

Loot the spambot corpse, then off to the WTF thread to see what shenanigans are going on there.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2011, 09:06:34 pm »

Turn 4- Mexican Standoff.

Taricus
TO THE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE thread!
[2] You walk towards the rage thread, but to your shock you realize it's been closed! None of the actual admin's would ever do this, something odd is going on here...

Darvi
Kill them all.
One.

By.

One.

EXTERMINATE!

[6+1=7!] You activate your lightsaber and spring into action! You jump over the crowd and land behind them, you then start slashing through the crowd until all are dead or extremely wounded. How the fuck did you just do that?!?

KineseN
As I push aside the "batwing" doors to Sad Saloon I see several personas sitting around, boasting about who is the saddest sap for today. That is until I step in.
"I'M SAD BECAUSE I'VE HEARD SOMEONE HERE WAS BEHIND THE TOADNAPPING OF TOADY! WHO WAS IT?!"
Cue mexican standoff. Captain America style.

OOC: He, she. Who cares? This is the Internet. Some gender ambiguity is always present here. Male by the way.
[5] You spot the troll leader, and engage in a mexican standoff.] He glares at you, and the crowd run's to get to cover, the troll's hand moves towards his gun slowly. You suddenly find an old western revolver at your hip, and you hand also moves towards it. Someone finally yell's "JUST SHOOT SOMEONE ALREADY!", and the troll quickly grabs his pistol and shoots at you! [4+1=5] You narrowly dodge the bullet, rolling out of the way. [2] You fire off a few shots in his direction but they all miss. You duck behind a table for cover as the troll leader's gang arrive's in the thread, they begin to shoot up the place. (After listening to the Good the Bad and the Ugly theme I had to write something like this.)

Draignean
Disguise myself as a lecherous forum goer and head to the sad thread, moan about how it makes me said that there isn't a good brothel thread, even now that the toad has disappeared.
[4] You put together a decent disguise, composed of a meme avatar mask and walk inside the happy thread. You notice a gang of troll's shooting up the place, and KineseN taking cover behind a table. One of the troll's looks at you and tosses you a gun and yell's "Get shooting!".

Gatleos
"Farewell, gentletrolls, I'm off to spread consternation and perpetuate discourse elsewhere," he announced, slipping out through the tall entranceway of the canteen. As he made his exit, he plucked a tattered top hat from the head of a sleeping drunkard and affixed it to his cranium.

Once I'm out of sight, lick that delicious beer foam off my face.
[5] After saying that you quickly run out of the thread, licking the delicious beer foam off of your face. You hear loud gunshots coming some thread nearby...

TherosPherae
Loot the spambot corpse, then off to the WTF thread to see what shenanigans are going on there.
[1] You walk over to the spambot to loot it's body, but instead of finding anything you hear a loud ticking noise. Oh shit its a bomb! [3] You are blown back, but luckily your chest broke your fall. You then head off to the WTF thread, and upon entering see a bunch of...well thing's that would make you go WTF?!?!?

Characters
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 09:12:47 pm by Bdthemag »
Welcome to Reality.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bay12, Turn 4- Mexican Standoff
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2011, 09:09:15 pm »

Bd, you have almost everything below the peril glasses using its description. ::)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2011, 09:13:25 pm »

Bd, you have almost everything below the peril glasses using its description. ::)
Im telling you its the terrorists!
Welcome to Reality.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2011, 10:04:13 pm »

Draig! Say something like "Okay!" And shoot the man who gave you the gun in the head!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2011, 10:07:26 pm »

Investigate lack of RAGE thread.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8