Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Roll to Bay12, Turn 5- Sexy Saxophone Powers  (Read 14147 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

" GUUUUUUYYYS!!! STOP ALL THIS FUCKING FIGHTING OR I WILL KILL SOMEBODY WITH THIS NEAT LASERSWORD!
Or at least I'll spam the topic with TvTropes links.

Thank you for your attention."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Counter-spam with Page long posts.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This

Uh... uh...

Point behind them and yell, "Look, a three-headed monkey!" then cobble together a fake beard of beer foam from a nearby tankard to use as a disguise.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For bonus points, photoshop a 3-headed monkey and use that as a distraction.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

So, the leader is in the Sad thread? Let's pay it a visit. But first -

I take this piece of armor... And equip it!

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

That is a hilarious description of the happy thread, there.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

That is a hilarious description of the happy thread, there.
Oddly enough for each major thread and subforum I have some real life description of it in my mind.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

What would the major thread be for FGAR?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

What would the major thread be for FGAR?
Well there is no major thread for it, but i'd imagine there'd be the roleplayers, the war gamers, and whatever the hell else I decide to put in.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Probably could split it up in RP, online tabletop, war games, and You are X, if you aren't too specific on what counts as RPing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Just you guy's wait, once we get into the Mafia subforum things will get interesting. Especially since Darvi isn't exactely in good relations with the Penguin mafia.
Welcome to Reality.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

STRIFE the spambot with the Saxophone. Aim for the head.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nooo! Aim for the blinking bit which is located on the arse!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Toss the link down a random dangerous materials sump (Aka a dead thread) and then use Meta senses to determine which of the intrepid members of our party is closest to discovering the secret of the Toad's location.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Turn 3- Best Disguise Ever

Darvi
" GUUUUUUYYYS!!! STOP ALL THIS FUCKING FIGHTING OR I WILL KILL SOMEBODY WITH THIS NEAT LASERSWORD!
Or at least I'll spam the topic with TvTropes links.

Thank you for your attention."
[1] You start whining to them, they don't seem to enjoy that. They all stop fighting, and start moving towards you!

Taricus
Counter-spam with Page long posts.
[4] You post a page long post about what made you happy, and the nature of happiness itself. They stop talking for a few seconds, then continue shouting out random things.

Gatleos
Uh... uh...

Point behind them and yell, "Look, a three-headed monkey!" then cobble together a fake beard of beer foam from a nearby tankard to use as a disguise.
[5] You yell out "Look, a three-headed monkey!", and they turn around looking for any mutated monkey threats. While they're not looking you akwardly mash together a disguise out of beer foam. Excelent, they'll never find you now! But due to the beer foam beard being well....bearfoam, it will only last for one turn!

KineseN
So, the leader is in the Sad thread? Let's pay it a visit. But first -

I take this piece of armor... And equip it!
[AUTO-SUCCESS] You activate your pocket fortress, which magically turns into a large shield with menacing slade spikes! You then start merrily marching your way towards the sad thread.

Draignean
Toss the link down a random dangerous materials sump (Aka a dead thread) and then use Meta senses to determine which of the intrepid members of our party is closest to discovering the secret of the Toad's location.
[2] As you look for a thread to throw the link into, you stumble and it flies out of your hands! [4] Luckily it flies into a convienently placed thread which is technically dead, but people won't stop necroing it. You hear the screams of innocent Necromancers, well atleast the link problem was solved. [6] Using your meta senses you detect that KineseN is the closest to the current goal, and he/she (I honestly have no idea.) is heading towards the sad thread.

TherosPherae
[6] You stand still, not doing anything for some odd reason. Then you hear a booming voice say "Erh, whoops forgot about you.", you then suddenly spring into action dodging the links thrown at you. You swing your saxophone and knock the spambot's head clean off! It collapses to the ground, fucking awesome.

Characters
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 06:06:03 pm by Bdthemag »
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8