Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to Bay12, Turn 5- Sexy Saxophone Powers  (Read 14156 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bay12, Turn 0
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2011, 10:35:59 pm »

((Its the waiting list.))
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2011, 10:37:16 pm »

((I know that, but if everything else has a place on the forum I'm assumeing the location of the asylem, waiting list, is the Happy Thread))
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2011, 10:39:52 pm »

((Hm, sure why not. I totally forgot about the happy thread until now :P))
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2011, 11:27:08 pm »

Item: Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses. At the first hint of trouble, they turn totally black and thus prevent Draignean from seeing anything that might alarm him.

Action: Seeing as this could be a dangerous mission Draignean silently worked to create a self defense weapon while the others talked. Gathering in a set of blue letters he constructs a Tvtropes link bomb, when deployed it should stun everyone in the immediate radius while they read the clever and sarcastic comments of their peers.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2011, 11:28:08 pm »

Head to one of the politics-related threads, find some shady-looking posters and start interrogating.

I'll take my cigar from Roll To Heist back, thank you. Only this version of it will remain eternally lit through internet magic, and hopefully give me some kind of persuasion bonus.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2011, 12:34:30 am »

Look for one of the hotter (read: trolling) topics right now, "Toad's - B - Gone" and see what they are saying about the situation.

Item: Pocket-Fortress, for the times when you need a temporary defensive shelter. Warning: The Defence for All Inc. does not infact make Pocket-Fortress' for the use as a sheler, but only as a shield. Use at your own risk.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2011, 05:45:18 am »

Equip my lightsaber, activate this script, and go into the latest bot or trolling thread from before the toad's disappearence. There might be a clue.

Wait, my sword has bot-slaying enchanted on it right?

It has all-slaying enchanted on it, natch. It's what it does. Slay all. Duh. The high energy output from the-

Spare me the technical crap, I know that this thing goes through anything like a flamethrower through frozen margarine. Now. Time to grind meself some exp.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2011, 11:59:56 am »

Shouldn't Sean be the council member for the RTD Section, just sayin'.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2011, 04:06:37 pm »

Or me. (Oogles at Roller's Block thread) Seriously, though, Sean is W(A^n, where n>∞)Y mor qualified than me. I'm like second in command.

Also into the wait list with me. Anyone for a(n) (a)rousing game of Hunk Rump: The Gathering?
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2011, 04:07:44 pm »

If I can be my precognitive gipsy, yeah, why not.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2011, 05:06:56 pm »

Turn 1- Troll Bomb!

Taricus
Head to FG&RP!
[AUTO-FAIL] You start to head towards FG&RP, but then you realize you have a job to do!

TehrosPherae
Go to General Discussion and start asking questions.

Item: Saxophone. Guess who missed that line of text in the first read-through?
[2] You walk into General Discussion and start looking around. You immediately spot a thread named "SOCIETY PROBLEMS" and walk inside. As you enter the thread you only see one person, something isn't right here...

Draignean
Item: Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses. At the first hint of trouble, they turn totally black and thus prevent Draignean from seeing anything that might alarm him.

Action: Seeing as this could be a dangerous mission Draignean silently worked to create a self defense weapon while the others talked. Gathering in a set of blue letters he constructs a Tvtropes link bomb, when deployed it should stun everyone in the immediate radius while they read the clever and sarcastic comments of their peers.
[3] You begin work on a TvTropes Bomb, but after a short amount of tinkering you realize you'll need an actual link to Tvtropes. The only way to do that would be physically going to TvTropes, and you know thats impossible without getting stuck there for eternity.

Gatleos
Head to one of the politics-related threads, find some shady-looking posters and start interrogating.

I'll take my cigar from Roll To Heist back, thank you. Only this version of it will remain eternally lit through internet magic, and hopefully give me some kind of persuasion bonus.
[4] You walk into a thread named "Why Conservatives are awesome.", and immediately walk into what could be defined as total fucking chaos. People are punching eachother left and right, this usually doesn't happen often but now that Toady's gone theres practically no security.

KineseN
Look for one of the hotter (read: trolling) topics right now, "Toad's - B - Gone" and see what they are saying about the situation.

Item: Pocket-Fortress, for the times when you need a temporary defensive shelter. Warning: The Defence for All Inc. does not infact make Pocket-Fortress' for the use as a sheler, but only as a shield. Use at your own risk.
[5] You enter a thread named "Problem, Toady?" and spot only one person in it, looks like this was just recently created. He yell's out "LOL WE GOT U TOADY LOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOL.", you have the sudden urge to punch him.

Darvi
Equip my lightsaber, activate this script, and go into the latest bot or trolling thread from before the toad's disappearence. There might be a clue.

Wait, my sword has bot-slaying enchanted on it right?

It has all-slaying enchanted on it, natch. It's what it does. Slay all. Duh. The high energy output from the-

Spare me the technical crap, I know that this thing goes through anything like a flamethrower through frozen margarine. Now. Time to grind meself some exp.
[1] Holding your lightsaber you activate your scrip and enter a random thread, luckily for you nothing happens and it seems like a civilized conversation is going on. That is until someone rips off their shirt and reveals a Troll Bomb strapped to their chest, the bomber screams "FOR THE LULZ!" and it goes off. The next thing you see is everyone yelling at eachother. [4] During the confusion you notice a shady looking figure leaving the thread.

Characters
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Welcome to Reality.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bay12, Turn 1- Troll Bomb!
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2011, 05:17:10 pm »

Heck ya, more glass-cannony goodness.

Ignore the shadowy figure. Derail the plot by posting about this in the RAAAAAAGEEEEE thread.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2011, 05:20:05 pm »

Interrogate the one person, and keep an eye out for flamebait and TvTropes links.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2011, 05:28:18 pm »

Interrogate the one person, and keep an eye out for flamebait and TvTropes links.
*ahem*

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2011, 05:56:16 pm »

*ahem*
DAMN YOU DARVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8