Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to Bay12, Turn 5- Sexy Saxophone Powers  (Read 14142 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bay12
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 08:20:53 pm »

Interested as well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2011, 08:35:26 pm »

IN!!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2011, 08:42:37 pm »

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE JOINING.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2011, 08:43:26 pm »

Because you made an interesting thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2011, 09:57:31 pm »

Because you made an interesting thing.
Yes. This thing. It is interesting.

You're gonna need a longer waitlist.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 10:00:13 pm »

Actually, I think I have a better idea, though I kinda want to play this one just to see how I would do.

Secondary Game, ho!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 10:05:51 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2011, 10:09:48 pm »

Turn 0- Start!

(Note, any representation of a forum goers is just a joke and should not be taken seriously. If you are offended by it I aplogize, and if you think its funny then awesome.)

The Great Toady One ruler of the lands of Bay12 along with Rainseeker the Good and Threetoe the Creator has been kidnapped by a band of banned forum goers! Its unsure of how they managed to do this, but there's on thing you know for sure and its that someone better find him before the forum descends into chaos! You six have been choosen from the council of Bay12, a group of members from each of the lands in Bay12 to save them.

You enter the fabled halls of the council, located within the lands of the Announcements with the other 5 members of your group. A large crowd is gathered here, the members of each subforum seem to be sitting in tightly packed groups talking amongst themselves. You overhear the members of the Modding section discussing a machine that could possibly launch magma at the banned members. While the members of the Mafia section discuss how they should kill them, by lynching them or killing them. Well except for Org who is sitting there doing nothing.

You notice the council members walk into the room, it is compromised of one person from each subsection of the forums. As they all sit down in their chairs you hear Council Member Vector from the Life Advice subsection yell "Quiet! Quiet in the court!", every stops talking and looks at the council.

Council Member Iceball from General Discussion stands up, "We are here today to discuss how to get back the moderators and admins of the forums, they are currently being held captive by the banned members of the forums. We are open to suggestions, but please keep the discussion civil. And for the love of god no rape jokes."

MaxiumZero yell's from the crowd "We should decapitate their limbs!", and is then followed in agreement by the more bloodthirsty members of the board. Someone else yell's out "We should all go out and find them, then kick their conservative asses!". Jonathon nods in agreement, but Council Member Webadict from the Mafia subforum say's "Shut up, how can we kill them if we don't know where they are!".

The crowd starts yelling out idea's, but Council Member Jonathon say's "Quiet! We already have a plan remember guy's? We have choosen 6 Elite Liberals to find these Conservatives!". Org yell's out "Its me right?", then everyone in the mafia subforum glares at him.

Council Member Deon from the modding section stands up, "We are choosing six random people, at the suggestion of council member Bdthemag from the RTD subforums.", Council Member Bdthemag nods and rolls an dice with an improbable amount of sides on it. He then stands up and yell's, "Our six lucky participants are Draignean, Darvi, Taricus, Gatleos, KineseN, and TherosPherae!". Everyone turns to you and the others, some look extremely annoyed they weren't picked.

Sheb yell's out "Well where are they going? Do you even have a plan?", to which Bdthemag replies "Yes we have a plan, sort of. We will send these six to the last known position of Toady One. The General discussion subforums."

Vector then say's "With our limited power we can give each of them one item, it can be practically anything.", then someone else yell's "Better not be overpowered items! We don't need any Mary Sue's in this quest!".

You each choose your item and then your directed to the General Discussion subforums, the entrance is extremely general and is guarded by two members of the subforum.

The fate of Bay12 is in your hands, now what do you do brave adventurers?

(Everyone choose one item, it can be anything as long as its not stupid/and or overpowered.)

Characters
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bay12, Turn 0
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2011, 10:13:05 pm »

That suit of power armour from Dev-22.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2011, 10:13:33 pm »

That suit of power armour from Dev-22.
I also need your turn.
Welcome to Reality.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2011, 10:15:39 pm »

Head to FG&RP!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2011, 10:16:12 pm »

Head to FG&RP!
Your current goal is to go to General Discussion silly.
Welcome to Reality.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2011, 10:17:59 pm »

He probably meant after that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2011, 10:18:20 pm »

...I got sidetracked...

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2011, 10:30:56 pm »

Go to General Discussion and start asking questions.

Item: Saxophone. Guess who missed that line of text in the first read-through?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 09:54:04 pm by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2011, 10:33:20 pm »

((Is the lunatic asylem the Happy Thread? Just wondering))
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8