Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Roll to Bay12, Turn 5- Sexy Saxophone Powers  (Read 14113 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bay12, Turn 4- Mexican Standoff
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2011, 10:08:12 pm »

Also, i'd appreciate any comments on my writing so far. Im trying to improve, and would really appreciate any tips.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2011, 10:08:44 pm »

Also, i'd appreciate any comments on my writing so far. Im trying to improve, and would really appreciate any tips.
It be aweshum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2011, 10:18:05 pm »

Stop staring at the WTF thread and smite the trolls in the sad thread with Saxohpone Power!

I have an ability, and I figure it's about time I use it. Or is that sort of thing supposed to activate randomly?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2011, 10:18:38 pm »

Stop staring at the WTF thread and smite the trolls in the sad thread with Saxohpone Power!

I have an ability, and I figure it's about time I use it. Or is that sort of thing supposed to activate randomly?
You activate it.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2011, 11:17:53 pm »

You activate it.
I'm activating it then. In case it isn't obvious.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2011, 04:19:53 am »

Oh god what just happened. Guys? Please let it just be tomato juice. Please let it be tomato juice please let it be tomato juice please let it be tomato juice please let it be tomato juice. Heheh, okay, make-believe time is over! Oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2011, 05:33:55 am »

I ask the sap closest to me: "Is it only me or do you hear some very tasteful music fit for the situation? Yes? Ok." I reload my revolver and then roll myself to the entrance.

I stand up and as I aim the gun towards the leader
I say: "I know what you are thinking punk. You are thinking, 'Did he fire of six shots or only five?'. Now to tell you the truth I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a Western Revolver, a great choice for standoffs and will blow a hole in your head clean you've got to ask you self a question, 'Do I feel lucky?'. Well do you, punk?!"

Then I fire them all off.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2011, 12:11:34 am »

Waiting on the two people I thought i'd never have to wait on, Draignean and Gatleos. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?!?
Welcome to Reality.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2011, 02:23:01 am »

Sorry BD, I've been off my game lately.

Distract the other Trolls and keep up my disguise by doing this!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2011, 02:45:27 am »

Maybe I should've mentioned I was gonna be gone for a few days. Anyway, I'm back now.

*Ahem*

Taricus
TO THE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE thread!
[2] You walk towards the rage thread, but to your shock you realize it's been closed! None of the actual admin's would ever do this, something odd is going on here...
Oh Gods...

OH GODS IT CAN'T BE...

Find some street scum hanging out near the RRRRAAAAAAAGE thread and ask them if they've ever heard of... The Phantom Moderator.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2011, 03:13:41 am »

Turn 5- Sexy Saxophone Powers

Taricus
Investigate lack of RAGE thread.
[4] You can't seem to find any clues as to the locking of the RAGE thread. Although you do find a carving, but some of the words are to
scratched out to read. It say's "K-r---e-ak", what could this mean?

TherosPherae

You burst into the sad thread, saxophone in hand. [6] You begin to play the only song capable of stunning elite troll's, only few mortals know this legendary song. You play THIS SONG!!!! . The trolls are stunned, and cannot help to dance to this sexy song!

Darvi
Oh god what just happened. Guys? Please let it just be tomato juice. Please let it be tomato juice please let it be tomato juice please let it be tomato juice please let it be tomato juice. Heheh, okay, make-believe time is over! Oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods.
[5] What do you know, it is tomato juice. They brush themselves off and walk off set, phew that was close.

KineseN
I ask the sap closest to me: "Is it only me or do you hear some very tasteful music fit for the situation? Yes? Ok." I reload my revolver and then roll myself to the entrance.

I stand up and as I aim the gun towards the leader
I say: "I know what you are thinking punk. You are thinking, 'Did he fire of six shots or only five?'. Now to tell you the truth I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a Western Revolver, a great choice for standoffs and will blow a hole in your head clean you've got to ask you self a question, 'Do I feel lucky?'. Well do you, punk?!"

Then I fire them all off.
You roll out of cover and fire you gun at the leader! [4 vs. 3] The leader nearly dodges out of the way, but is hit in the chest! You prepare to fire off more bullets at him, but you realize that was actually the last bullet.

Draignean
Sorry BD, I've been off my game lately.

Distract the other Trolls and keep up my disguise by doing this!

[1] Erh, it seem's that these guy's are not amused by this dancing. "He's obviously a fake! We save the dancing for when we troll 4chan!", the prepare to shoot you but Thero's suddenly appears and stuns them all with his sexy saxhophone powers!

Gatleos
Maybe I should've mentioned I was gonna be gone for a few days. Anyway, I'm back now.

*Ahem*

Taricus
TO THE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE thread!
[2] You walk towards the rage thread, but to your shock you realize it's been closed! None of the actual admin's would ever do this, something odd is going on here...
Oh Gods...

OH GODS IT CAN'T BE...

Find some street scum hanging out near the RRRRAAAAAAAGE thread and ask them if they've ever heard of... The Phantom Moderator.
[3] You can't seem to find anyone with knowledge of this Phatom Moderator, to many new members. You'll have to continue your search elsewhere.

Characters
Welcome to Reality.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bay12, Turn 5- Sexy Saxophone Powers
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2011, 03:33:17 am »

Leave the RAAAEEEG thread. Possibly by crashing through the locked door. Then remember that I haven't gotten any clues and go back inside.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2011, 03:42:03 am »

I walk towards the leader while shouting: "Anyone else?!" without letting them know that I'm actually out of bullets.

"Alright punk,
I want you to spit out everything of your plans of Toady and Rainseeker. How many are you and why did you do this. Did some trolls coax you into this? A plan to take over the boards? The destruction of Internet? Or something more evil... Stopping the expedition to Dwarf Fortress, the most elusive fortress of B12 history?"

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2011, 05:02:56 am »

Go find the others...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2011, 06:00:33 am »

Find an impressionable-looking troll and coerce him/her into becoming my underling.

We're gonna need backup.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8