Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Deadliest Game RTD (Turn 3: Scurrysnipe)  (Read 7490 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Game RTD (Turn 2: Crunch)
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2011, 09:50:38 am »

So Irony, I have to ask why this game died. I mean, come on, turn 2?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2011, 04:50:17 pm »

I know, it's terrible. I'm not sure what happened either.

I guess I could keep going if anyone's still interested.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2011, 04:52:39 pm »

I know, it's terrible. I'm not sure what happened either.

I guess I could keep going if anyone's still interested.

Hit it you crazy galileann moon!

(Honestly the above sentence makes perfect sense when you think about it.)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2011, 04:57:41 pm »

I never like to see a game go before its time.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2011, 05:12:32 pm »

Turn 3: Scurrysnipe

Dwrizzt had time to think this was EXACTLY had the whole mess had started beforehand. If he died again, he would probably just accept this creature was his bane.

Scamper up a tree and fire arrows at it!
[6] vs [2] You rocket up the tree while the thing flails uselessly below. [6] vs [2] You similarly fire powerful shots straight into it as it thrashes.

[3] vs [3] It slams against the tree, lightly rattling it. You slip just a bit, but are in no danger of falling out. From that blow.

Mobility +1
Firefight (1/2)

The support of the others would be a boon if they had any skill with their weapons, if not then they could be used for something... else.

"Come then, and quickly." Lead the group to the rocky crag that was identified on the map, move fast and don't let anyone out of my sight.
[3] It's slow going- most of this region looks the same, in addition to the rocky terrain. There's a disturbing feel in the air as well...

@daigen "Alright then, lets head straight for that jagged area. My man, you are a genius!"      take the path that daigen is taking.
[5] You notice some of the rocks here have been... blasted away. The way they're formed is exactly what you'd expect from a point-blank explosion. Strange...

Same as above
[3] It's definitely rocky and tough. There's definitely easier and harder ways to get through this region, but that's true just about anywhere, and it doesn't really help you go faster.

Try to identify the sound and perhaps see if any of my "companions" is in trouble
[5] Judging from the resulting sounds, you'd guess some large animal is thrashing around angrily, which probably involves at least one of your "companions." Heading back the way you came, you can barely make out some massive animal in the swamp, with arrows coming at it from above.

Events: [3] A slightly haunting sound echoes softly across the landscape. Groaning metal?

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Game RTD (Turn 3: Scurrysnipe)
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2011, 05:20:35 pm »

Dwrizzt anchored his legs against two brances as best he could, and nocked another arrow. Eat this, you scaly bastard! He spotted a flash of movement in the distance. Probably someone else he had to kill.

Shoot more arrows at the thing!

OOC: Did I actually hurt it, or can my character not tell? You didn't post the health counts this time.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2011, 05:24:37 pm »

OOC: Did I actually hurt it, or can my character not tell? You didn't post the health counts this time.
You did hurt it (or at least pissed it off), but you can't tell how close it is to death/fleeing/etc.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2011, 08:52:44 pm »

"Hey, you see these rocks? Looks like something blew them up. . .some really high tech stuff to make the radius so round, though."  point out the rocks then Examine area for anomalies

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2011, 03:49:56 am »

Continue following the others, but be ready for any attacks.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2011, 05:40:53 am »

Shoot whatever it is with a beam of light and heat, not a LASER because the Stimulated Emmition of Radiation is missing
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]