Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Deadliest Game RTD (Turn 3: Scurrysnipe)  (Read 7482 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Game RTD (Turn 1: Dire Warnings)
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2011, 10:33:27 pm »

So, about how much time can we expect between updates?
Sadly, it'll probably vary wildly. Occasional pokes might speed up the process.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2011, 10:58:33 pm »

Okay.  *non-facebook poke*

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2011, 10:59:04 pm »

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2011, 06:14:51 pm »

Turn 2: Crunch

"I think we should find a river, and follow it out of  here through the jungle, and if we play our cards rights we can use it as trasportation. Anyone else agree?" asks Hikari as he scans the map for rivers that lead out of the zone, and are nearby.
[1] Your finger traces a river as it... are those all waterfalls? Yeesh...

Dwrizzt thought...no danger here!

Action: Keep moving toward the swamp, keeping hidden in the undergrowth
[1] You expertly and silently put your foot on an exposed root, and are immediately ambushed from the water. The thing is very vaguely like a cave crocodile in general shape, but it's head is more like a toothed section of pipe cut in half.

[5+1!] vs [2!] The thing rams you full-force into the tree you were standing on, and you cough up blood.

Ω Ω Ω
Ω Ω Ω

((The ! specifies that the original modifiers were larger, but have canceled each other out. The two life things above each other are an attempt to show the severity of the transition.))

Search for impassable section that anyone in their right mind would avoid, search for the centers of the colored territory.
[4] Yes... while it's not something anyone would avoid, there's a section of jagged, raised terrain not far from here, with no other distinguishing features. It's not centered exactly, but close enough.

"There is stregth in numbers, so I will go with you, but we must be wary for I feel these lands are more than they appear to be. You must also keep in mind that we are prey, or so it would ." said Hikari as he began searching for paths like his friend Daegun.
[3] You notice several paths lead right by the raised section Daegun's looking at, but otherwise don't uncover much.

Travel an indirect route to saftey preferably with everyone else,
[2] You begin traveling along a rather twisty, windy route. It's got a lot of problems and dangerous areas, but it might be harder to find you in there.

The rest of you wait for someone to choose a path. There's a loud crunch from the kobold.

((If I'd realized we only had three relevant actions, I'd probably have gotten around to this sooner :-\))

Event: [6] You could swear you hear something faint in the distance, but you're not sure what. Something singular and harsh, like a roar or something grinding or collapsing, maybe.

((Also to clarify, [6] is a Bad Thing.))

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 07:57:13 pm by IronyOwl »
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Game RTD (Turn 2: Crunch)
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2011, 06:22:03 pm »

Dwrizzt had time to think this was EXACTLY had the whole mess had started beforehand. If he died again, he would probably just accept this creature was his bane.

Scamper up a tree and fire arrows at it!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2011, 06:22:32 pm »

@daigen "Alright then, lets head straight for that jagged area. My man, you are a genius!"      take the path that daigen is taking.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2011, 06:23:41 pm »

Same as above

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2011, 06:25:19 pm »

((With the same exact dialogue))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2011, 06:29:48 pm »

((With the same exact dialogue))
Yep :P

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2011, 06:56:08 pm »

where is my turn?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2011, 07:14:29 pm »

The support of the others would be a boon if they had any skill with their weapons, if not then they could be used for something... else.

"Come then, and quickly." Lead the group to the rocky crag that was identified on the map, move fast and don't let anyone out of my sight.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2011, 07:57:46 pm »

where is my turn?
Oh, I misread it as going somewhere with the team, not just preferably so. Added it in.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2011, 08:38:39 pm »

How dare you insult my skill with weapons! : P  Guns and stealth are my specialty!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2011, 09:02:25 pm »

Try to identify the sound and perhaps see if any of my "companions" is in trouble
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2011, 09:35:39 pm »

*poke*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5