Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Deadliest Game RTD (Turn 3: Scurrysnipe)  (Read 7480 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Game RTD (Turn 0: Definitely Not Kansas)
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2011, 04:49:27 pm »

Turn 1: Dire Warnings

Look around for anything useful or out of the ordinary.
[1] You find a pile of... unusual sticky goo. You're not sure if it's poop or spit or slime or what, but you're quite certain it didn't come from a human.

Look for something useful, or out of the ordinary
[6] You find a wickedly curved throwing knife- obviously a weapon. You'd feel better if you hadn't found it on a charred headless inhuman corpse nailed to a similarly charred tree, though.
+Curved Throwing Dagger

Find a rocky path with less trees than the rest of the jungle.
[2] The only really rocky path he can find meanders through several narrow canyons. They'd be fine for some of the way, but either ripe for ambush from above or crawling along a precarious ledge other times.

Realising Daegun ahd the right idea about going where you can see them, because it is highly likely they will eventualy find the group, green focuses on storying solar energy to use in the almost inevitable fights ahead
[2] The sunlight is tasty, but little else.

Action: Move toward a swampy path with overhanging vegetation
[1] Even before you reach the swamp, you realize something's wrong. There's no noise. A place like this, overgrown and wet, should be buzzing with insects, birds, you name it. There's nothing.

Use mud as extra camo
[3] You cover yourself with some mud. You don't feel especially hidden, but maybe it'll help anyway.

Event: [1] Everything seems peaceful.

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Game RTD (Turn 1: Dire Warnings)
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2011, 04:53:22 pm »

"I think we should find a river, and follow it out of  here through the jungle, and if we play our cards rights we can use it as trasportation. Anyone else agree?" asks Hikari as he scans the map for rivers that lead out of the zone, and are nearby.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2011, 04:57:32 pm »

Philip looks for any possible allies. He makes an announcement. "Alright. I dont know where in the hell Im at and Im assuming you dont either. If any bodys interested, Im traveling through the jungle, which has plenty of hiding places. Does any one care to join?" The other man in black then speaks up. Philip responds. "I dont think a rivers such a good idea. Theres dangerous terrain, and we may not be able to get transportation. . .but it may prevent us from getting lost. . . .Im taking the jungle, any body else?"  (Will we be able to rejoin on a waiting list, or is death a permanent kick from the game? Also, talking doesnt take up an action, does it?)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 05:15:13 pm by jc6036 »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2011, 05:02:01 pm »

Dwrizzt thought...no danger here!

Action: Keep moving toward the swamp, keeping hidden in the undergrowth
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 05:56:42 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Game RTD (Turn 0: Definitely Not Kansas)
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2011, 05:03:32 pm »

Name: Khan
Age:Unknown, but with enough scars to have lived through hundreds of wars
Profession: Age Immortal Murderer
Description:Everyone who sees him says he looks different, but one thing remains consistent, his blood red eyes. 
Bio:He has wandered through time and place, killing and slaughtering many in his wake, though many times he has been shot, stabbed, and burnt and had to flee before the job was complete.  He lives to extinguish the happy sparks of life that his eyes set upon, even more so he enjoys personifying particular people, and committing the most heinous acts under the guises of them.
Abilities:
+2 Stealth
+2 Unnatural Survival  (aka getting shot in the gut is just a flesh wound if I can escape, conversely healing really quickly  if neither of these are acceptable then just give me +2 to melee combat)
Special Item:Flesh Eater, can change shape and form to suit Khans preference, is an extension of his blood thirsty soul.  Currently a one handed lead mace.
Trophy Item:Bottle of 1000 drops of blood, each from a different person.

Called From The Brink Of Death
The Glowing Eyes See a Light
That Yearns to be Extinguished

waiting list me please
Nom nom nom

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2011, 05:44:48 pm »

Just to clarify, [1] on the event roll is actually a good thing.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2011, 05:55:51 pm »

Just to clarify, [1] on the event roll is actually a good thing.

Oh, lol.

Edit: Edited my action,
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 05:57:46 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2011, 06:17:00 pm »

Dae remained squatting over the map as the others talked and the little impling scurried away. The question that dogged him was why... why had they been brought here? Here, where they had a map, here where they could see safety and plan their route... If he was dead and this was indeed part of the trials for his soul then he had no doubt that there would be demons here, he had no doubt that they would be hunted like rats... no not like rats... Like deer or wild boar...

An idea began to form in his mind as he traced the map once more, not looking for paths, instead he looked for the most impassable sections possible, areas where no sane mind would try to go.

Search for impassable section that anyone in their right mind would avoid, search for the centers of the colored territory.

After finishing Daegun rose and dusted his trousers off, turning back to his other companions in the pit. "Why are you thinking like scared game, fearing the call of hunter's horn?" He said after the man with the long rifle finished speaking. "Why are we here, where we can plan our route, why are we allowed to see that there is a place where we may be safe?" He paused for a moment and checked to see that all three barrels of his pistol were loaded. "I believe the answer is that that there is now safe haven, we are being herded. This map is a trick to make as follow the paths of prey, and the key to defeating the devils of this place then is to not think as prey." He stared at each of the other three men in turn, the glowing statue he wasn't sure if he should address directly or not. "If there is no safety, and I cannot believe the devils would allow safety to truly exist, then the path that they will least expect is the one that leads to the center of their territory. They cannot hunt us if they are dead." Daegun allowed himself a smile as his heart quickened with the charge of anticipated bloodshed. "This is my path, I head to the heart of the inferno to kill the devil. Any that wish a piece of his black soul are welcome to come with me, anyone else is free to walk to a paradise guaranteed by some scratchmarks on stone."   

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2011, 06:27:42 pm »

(Will we be able to rejoin on a waiting list, or is death a permanent kick from the game? Also, talking doesnt take up an action, does it?)
Of course you can rejoin, and talking is usually a free action.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2011, 09:32:37 pm »

green did not think that going into the heart would be a good idea, there would doubtless be very many foes there, however an indirect route would be a good idea

Travel an indirect route to saftey preferably with everyone else,

Also jungles are hunter's paradices its easy camoflague you name it, we NEED to see them coming if thier coming
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2011, 09:35:22 pm »

Philip straps the rifle to his back, in order to free up his hands. "Thats a good piece of logic you got there." Philip walks over to the map, and looks at the man with the flintlock. "So, where to?"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2011, 04:19:07 am »

"There is stregth in numbers, so I will go with you, but we must be wary for I feel these lands are more than they appear to be. You must also keep in mind that we are prey, or so it would ." said Hikari as he began searching for paths like his friend Daegun.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2011, 04:59:22 pm »

follow daigen , if you need an action to work with.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2011, 05:00:08 pm »

Travel with everyone else.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2011, 09:30:07 pm »

So, about how much time can we expect between updates?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5