Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103444 times)

vz_tnl

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #720 on: October 18, 2012, 09:22:56 pm »

There's a new moo up @ hellmoo.org:8888 if you don't want to play with 2 AFK dudes at a time on HATE.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 18, 2012, 09:32:59 pm »

There's a new moo up @ hellmoo.org:8888 if you don't want to play with 2 AFK dudes at a time on HATE.

Ruleless hellmoo. Oh boy.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: October 19, 2012, 10:37:50 am »

Ruleless hellmoo. Oh boy.
Not just ruleless. Adminless. So, yes, exploits, adminabuse, alt armies. Part of me wants to make 10 alts, one spears and 9 firearms, and just go through with triggers and macros, slaughtering everyone. In theory, with enough alts at once, you could kill cerberus as a team of newbies.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 19, 2012, 10:45:46 am »

I can't figure out how to prank call Care Dog...  I don't know what I have to say.

In other news, jobs jobs jobs.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: October 19, 2012, 06:12:48 pm »

Alright. Mada is going to do a mass unbanning tomorrow. If you were banned, you are welcome back. In the interim, alts are being disabled until a viable alternative is come up with.

In other news, Mada is also considering the viability of unabyssing people. I'm not sure I like it, but it is on the table.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Crabnumber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: October 19, 2012, 09:18:36 pm »

Too little, too late.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:24:32 pm by Crabnumber »

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: October 20, 2012, 02:47:03 am »

Why do you say that, crabnumber?

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: October 20, 2012, 06:09:45 am »

Wait
Unabyssing

I can get old Tiana back?
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: October 20, 2012, 12:45:59 pm »

Wait
Unabyssing

I can get old Tiana back?
you would have to talk to Mada about it.

omgdex

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: October 20, 2012, 01:17:14 pm »

lmao look at you

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: October 20, 2012, 06:11:22 pm »

2569 on *changelog-public (#63624)            // Sat Oct 20 16:06:04 2012 PDT
  An alternate approach                         // From: Mada
                                                //   0/  0 votes

We are gonna try something out.

Everyone is allowed to play this game again. I have gone back and restored
    many banned characters, including people involved in alt vendetta (this
    doesn't mean those unbanned are only those involved in alt vendetta cases).
    I have moved certain people from stuck places to places where they can
    reintegrate into the game. I have cleared any inabilities to access this
    game, except for in cases involving multiplaying abuses. If you made a new
    account after being banned at some point, try the old one to see if that
    one was unbanned.

I am still not allowing proxy usage because it makes it difficult to discern
    whether somebody is multiplaying. If you have a legitimate need to use a
    proxy (like playing at work) let me know by sending a mail to *ata.

We are removing alts from the picture. In a smaller community, alts don't
    really work because the limited number of corps means you interact with the
    same people no matter what you do. There's already a Hell variant that
    allows you to abuse alts freely, so we are further setting ourselves apart
    in this way.

If your account is limited to a character that you do not want to play, send
    a mail to *ata or a page to help requesting which of your alts you want to
    use. I may honor suicide booth or abyss revival requests, but you are not
    going to get your old house(s) back along with it.

The 'help griefing' rules have changed. They may be adjusted in the future as
    is always the case. These rules will be enforced, but you can expect more
    leniency as opposed to outright bans. I don't want to ban anyone who has a
    genuine desire to play.

I hope this is mutually beneficial for everyone. I apologize to anyone who is
    going to lose hard work put into their multiple characters. Your alts will
    still be there for if we ever switch things up again.

Have fun.

manicmoose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: October 21, 2012, 09:22:12 am »

Been quite a while since I've been on but I'd like to stop in and check things out again, unfortunately I can't remember my password and the main menu screen doesn't seem to have a forgot password option, so what can I do? I was Cyd in Hell/Hate MOO

UPDATE: Never mind I was able to find an email with the old password. Thanks
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 09:26:35 am by manicmoose »

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: October 27, 2012, 07:11:41 am »

Well, life after the end seems to be going along about as well as could be expected.  I'm slaughtering lampreys by the dozen while spewing out stillborn twins and baking them into pies (or shooting one of them out of a cannon), we lit a campfire in Freedom City with a compressed block of weed that had 9000 doses of slagtown kush in it (slightly cut with other, lesser strains), thus creating a smog layer in the skies over FC with nearly-fatal THC levels for anyone flying over without a gas mask (it's still there, two ingame weeks later), and we even managed to get some tomfoolery in when a sexhaving wannabe-ripperscrub was asking for the cure to zombie rot while standing in a vat of bile, and our "Wizard" (Halloween costume) convinced him that these magic golden crystals he had were the cure.  Then we gave him ebola, tried to get him massively stoned, and scrambled his mind with Imaginary Death Syndrome.

Unfortunately, we may have accidentally griefed him off the game.  That really wasn't the intention.

But hey, more openings for other prospective players who'd like to participate in intimate madness and asking Mada to make us a space station with a giant orbital laser whip!

In other news, it is now my quest to abduct great numbers of ice yeti babies and raise them as my very own (seeing as my own spawn are apparently rather unwilling to be born alive.  Also, yetis).

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: October 27, 2012, 11:36:44 pm »

PS: For all those wondering, those antics are considered normal for HATE. It's great.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: October 28, 2012, 06:32:12 am »

Quite.  By the way, the weed layer is still there, but it's dissipated a little bit.  One of the new plans is to create such a concentrated cloud that anyone flying over FC without a gas mask will instantly become so stoned that they pass out and fall to the ground.  Not sure if this will affect the chupacabras at all, but I'd love to find out.  Another plan is to roll a mega weed cake into a spliff, and then get every active player to take a puff of it.

Also, I sacrificed my baby ice yeti to Shoggoth.  Damned thing just refused to do anything, and I'm quite convinced that they will never actually grow up.  In other sad news, I have now apparently become so mutated that I am completely sterile.  I can neither become pregnant, nor impregnate others with FMachine.  Until I demute, I will never be able to fulfill my dreams of raising a child (army), unless I make an external sexhaver account on OldMOO.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51