Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103418 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #660 on: October 15, 2012, 10:56:52 am »

Yeah, it was a feature to get components out of whatever it was you ate, but it wasn't an intended feature to get all the medkit parts out of a grimy t-shirt bandage.

Anyways, curse you all, I've gone and made a character.  So now I've already done my duty and butcher a couple dogs, discovered some text errors, and become a child prostitute.

I hope you're all happy.

Also, since when did orphans get wristpads and the 500-buck starter bonus?

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 15, 2012, 12:06:03 pm »

improv bandage with exo

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 15, 2012, 12:08:19 pm »

improv bandage with exo

munch Deathsuit

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 15, 2012, 12:22:38 pm »

chop zep
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 15, 2012, 12:46:09 pm »

feint

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 15, 2012, 12:51:00 pm »

k cluster
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 15, 2012, 12:51:42 pm »

page bear 100000 if you rob dood
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 15, 2012, 03:00:42 pm »

Based on purely guesstimated assumption and not at all related to anything I've actually done in the few minutes after making an account again, I think it would be reasonable to hypothesize that if a female character were to attempt to copulate with the corpse of a scruffy dog, the game would forget that said female character does not, in fact, have a penis.

Also, nobody seems to care that your character is apparently TEN YEARS OLD.  'Course, this *is* the apocalypse.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 15, 2012, 03:02:42 pm »

The second you grow up, you turn 18.

Orphans are 10, but then you age 8 years in the span of 10 minutes.

And yes, fucking animals has always been weird in the game.  They have semi-random genders that are never really set.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 15, 2012, 03:10:15 pm »

The second you grow up, you turn 18.

I haven't grown up yet, is the thing.  Still "Lil'".  Which doesn't explain why I have a wristpad and a bank account with 500 (now 1.5k after whoring myself out) in it.

And it's not that the dog changed gender, *I* apparently changed gender.  Suddenly I had a penis and was sticking it into the dog's lifeless genitalia.

Uhh...  Of course, that wasn't *ME*, per se.  Rather, an actor in a hypothetical scenario that might potentially be possible in this game.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 15, 2012, 03:12:01 pm »

It's a bug with fucking animals that was never fixed because it was funny.

More that they REALLY didn't wanna write alternate sex scenes for every animal and every gender.  So most of the time, you're the male in the occasion.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: October 15, 2012, 03:16:48 pm »

The only one that cares about your age is Care Dog, and that's only because he wont sell you drinks if you're to young. I think they got rid of that though.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: October 15, 2012, 03:17:26 pm »

The only one that cares about your age is Care Dog, and that's only because he wont sell you drinks if you're to young. I think they got rid of that though.

Most other alcohol places were like that actually, but yeah that's gone now that you're 18 from the start.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 15, 2012, 03:20:55 pm »

Oh yeah, and anybody new to this game, when you get to the museum, you can just kill the guy if he's still there instead of doing what he asks. I think you can also shove him out of the way if you're fast enough to move. It's definetly something I wish I knew when I first started.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 15, 2012, 03:21:47 pm »

Oh yeah, and anybody new to this game, when you get to the museum, you can just kill the guy if he's still there instead of doing what he asks. I think you can also shove him out of the way if you're fast enough to move. It's definetly something I wish I knew when I first started.

34Ernest no longer exists.

RIP Ernest.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51