Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103448 times)

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #630 on: October 13, 2012, 07:16:08 pm »

Remember the time we all got together to kidnap a stray kitten, throw it in a helicopter, then whisked it away to our hq only to have it die from being shoved down the stairs? Good times. And I still never figured out what happened to my thriller singing chest burster son. Bats probably ate him.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 13, 2012, 07:20:31 pm »

Remember the time we all got together to kidnap a stray kitten, throw it in a helicopter, then whisked it away to our hq only to have it die from being shoved down the stairs? Good times. And I still never figured out what happened to my thriller singing chest burster son. Bats probably ate him.

I killed him during a raid I think.  Or at least pissed him off to chase me out to be bait (which was in essence killing him)
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 13, 2012, 07:26:10 pm »

But, if your a freak, why do you need girl in a boxes?

I also remember someone actually managing to raise a child to the point that it followed her around as a crack baby.

I really should start a female character.  I'll miss jizzing on shopkeeper's faces, but that's a price I'm willing to pay for easy access to abortions and the ability to spawn BATS and CRACK BABIES for my personal amusement.  And people liked raping me when I was a sewer-dwelling spindle-armed geek, so I don't think it'll be that much more of a problem.

I believe that was me actually, since I vaguely recall going on a rampage after someone killed my crackbaby. I don't see the connection to girl-in-a-boxes at all though.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 13, 2012, 07:28:08 pm »

There's no point not having a bunch of girl-in-boxes though. Especially since sometimes you get a zombie.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 13, 2012, 08:10:04 pm »

Well, I didn't do anything, unless you can get banned for not logging in for a while.
Somehow your ISP got onto the ban list, Mada isn't sure why.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 13, 2012, 10:24:29 pm »

So, I want to try this out but I can't connect - attempting to connect to hell.meux.org just disconnects me instantly and the wiki link in the OP leads nowhere.

I'm using MUSHclient. Halp?

OK so I found an actually working wiki, sorta, and found what the actual address is. But attempting to connect results in a connection refused error.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 10:37:40 pm by dragonshardz »

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 14, 2012, 12:00:20 pm »

God damnit, now I'm calculating unusual builds again.  Damn you all.

I blame everyone (except myself, of course).  Now I'm going to spend days churning through the HellWiki and piecing things together, before finally buckling down and picking up the client again to make yet another ballstastically lopsided character that's not good for anything and then I'll lose weeks to just dicking around with said character and re-acquainting myself with the interface.

Great.  Just great.  It's not like I needed to actually pass the exams this semester...

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 14, 2012, 12:35:00 pm »

Did someone say combat brains builds were impossible? I think I heard someone say that combat brains builds without specialization were impossible.

in other news, i might be getting back in if more people play

im rail

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 14, 2012, 03:48:04 pm »

I'm in the same boat as Eagle: I'd play again if there were more people playing it. If you see Chaz, that's me.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 14, 2012, 06:05:56 pm »

So, we have a bunch of people who will play if more come back, but no one sees the fallacy of that arguement. If you all played, there'd be more people.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 14, 2012, 06:21:01 pm »

I'd be there now if I actually had an internet connection and a working computer. *shakes fist* Curse you moving!

vz_tnl

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 14, 2012, 06:32:13 pm »

I'm sorry, but what are any of even considering going back? Mada is still an idiot and benaron is still backed by admins, mada even ip range banned entire parts of the world to prevent admins and good players from coming back. Do you really expect it to change now? The best bet is to find someone nice enough to give away a copy of the hell db in some form and to get your own version of hell hosted. You are only wasting time and will end up griefed repeatedly, or banned if you even suggest benaron might be breaking rules.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 14, 2012, 06:37:52 pm »

I'm sorry, but what are any of even considering going back? Mada is still an idiot and benaron is still backed by admins, mada even ip range banned entire parts of the world to prevent admins and good players from coming back. Do you really expect it to change now? The best bet is to find someone nice enough to give away a copy of the hell db in some form and to get your own version of hell hosted. You are only wasting time and will end up griefed repeatedly, or banned if you even suggest benaron might be breaking rules.

Thank you for creating an account on this forum specifically to tell people to not play a free game on the internet.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

vz_tnl

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 14, 2012, 06:55:18 pm »

Thank you for creating an account on this forum specifically to tell people to not play a free game on the internet.

A few months ago people were livid about the changes that were made and the mass banning of everyone who questioned mada's actions, and now you're defending it when it has only gotten worse?

Good going I guess.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 14, 2012, 06:58:00 pm »

so i logged on. robbery attempts as usual against the railhoarde.

im gonna slowly start coming back i guess, feels good to play again
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 51