Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103498 times)

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #570 on: September 27, 2012, 04:26:55 pm »

So whats different? mada still running the show and what about benaron?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: September 27, 2012, 04:31:57 pm »

Still Mada and Benaron, not much else. Still, if we can get a sizable contingent going, it should be fun.

Edit: Actually, I think it's completely dead. I just got the F5 achievement when randomly logging in.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 11:42:24 pm by beorn080 »
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 28, 2012, 01:06:22 am »

When I logged in it appeared as if there were a grand total of 5 people on earlier this morning.

At least Mada was not among them. I may just go in to see a truly abandoned monument to the depravity I once partook in.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 28, 2012, 01:15:27 am »

Log on now, get F5.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Crabnumber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: September 28, 2012, 01:38:57 am »

Just logged on, got f5.

how duz moo die

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: September 28, 2012, 12:04:31 pm »

Alright. I'm going to be making a token run at this game again. Morgan has chilled down and Mada appears to have done so as well. Morgan gave me a corp business license, so, need a corp name and such.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 29, 2012, 02:39:39 am »

So it really did die off with only Benaron and Mada? A well-deserved fate. Benaron gloating to the end, I'm sure.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: September 29, 2012, 10:03:28 am »

So it really did die off with only Benaron and Mada? A well-deserved fate. Benaron gloating to the end, I'm sure.
Pretty much. Except benaron is trying his ass off to encourage the 3-4 other players left to get people back in. I can't say I blame him. The game itself is great.

Edit: Other plus of everyone leaving? Sargo's is full of nice stuff.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 11:28:06 am by beorn080 »

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 30, 2012, 03:40:23 am »

Logged in yesterday to earn some rent money
Went to my old hunting spot died twice
Worse off that I started, doh seemed to have forgot whatever tricks I was using at the time

I should maybe reroll anyway, took vampire far to early (50k xp) and now my character is over 30

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: September 30, 2012, 08:40:59 am »

If you are going to reroll, let me teach you. Only 800 xp from a mut spot.

Edit: I know this is way back a few pages, but I have an update. This weekend, uh oct 5-7ish, I'm doing a world tour. Kills, journals, achivements, and travels for everyone.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:26:12 am by beorn080 »

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 10, 2012, 02:06:31 am »

You take a stool at the bar.
Care Dog [to Tiana]: Never seen you around here.  Howdy.

...it's like starting over.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 10, 2012, 01:40:21 pm »

We'll get you going again.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 10, 2012, 03:38:30 pm »

Whoa, this is alive? Sweet.
I'm the same (Shu) in game if anyone has a fun corp to join.

I can sim things!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 10, 2012, 03:45:17 pm »

I think I may try HATEmoo.

How many deaths can I expect?

A TON, if it's anything like in the old days. You'd get psycho playerkillers who'd kill you for stepping into the same room as them. It's..pretty empty right now though.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 10, 2012, 03:49:50 pm »

need a download for something somewhere. MUSHclient is refusing to download.

Just Google for "MUD Clients" or similar. Personally, Putty is probably your best bet.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51