Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103516 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #555 on: July 03, 2012, 07:28:53 pm »

Hi guys! I finished basic training and got a phone, what happened over the last 10 weeks? Is this game even still up?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 03, 2012, 07:34:36 pm »

@nn

2556 on *changelog-public (#63624)            // Mon Jul  2 23:33:35 2012 PDT
                                                // From: Mada
                                                //  +1/  0 votes

Account creation now works again, with proper email sends.

So, only, what, THREE WEEKS?
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 03, 2012, 09:42:05 pm »

Hi guys! I finished basic training and got a phone, what happened over the last 10 weeks? Is this game even still up?

Long story short, people exploded, everyone hates the admins, and now there are a max of 4 people online. (Or something close to that.) It appears that HateMOO is now completely defunct.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 06, 2012, 05:30:24 pm »

I'd like to say that the idea of a Bay12moo sounds awesome.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 06, 2012, 07:39:21 pm »

Beorn, Eagle.

Expound upon the awesomeness of Wayfar while I sleep.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: July 06, 2012, 11:39:17 pm »

Beorn, Eagle.

Expound upon the awesomeness of Wayfar while I sleep.

I ran so fast i ran across the surface of the ocean without drowning. Then the island got blown up by someone in a spaceship.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 06, 2012, 11:48:16 pm »

I suppose I'm gonna wait till wayfar is a bit more developed then try that, it looks pretty awesome.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

CT

• Bay Watcher
  • Gah zombies!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 09, 2012, 04:34:22 am »

Huehuehuehue HATE IS DEAD!  LONG LIVE HELL in all total srsness Wayfar1444 looks like it's gonna be the new thing now that hate died.  Genmac seems cool so this could turn out really well. 3 cheers for memories from hate  may it burn in peace.
No, yep. That's what I meant too. I want to come out of the theater completely fucked up for weeks.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 09, 2012, 08:27:28 am »

Genmac died of a coke overdose whilst trying to swim to America from Cuba, everyone knows that

HatemeuxFan

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Dude
    • View Profile
Hell w/o GOONS + badmins
« Reply #564 on: September 22, 2012, 09:22:32 am »

Dear lovemoo + nonhatemeux: Hatemeux would love to welcome you to their friendly environment where we can rebuild corp wars and alliances. With only about 1-7 players on at a time, it would be great to add some more players and build up champs knowing griefers can in return be griefed. The realism of hellmoo prewipe in that any experience player could attack another is to me, a vital part of the game's enjoyment. There was a tangible system of balance, especially with the help of admins, to which i believed most admins were there to help rather than the contrary.  Hatemeux accepts you all with open arms to embrace the pvp world no longer ruined by the epeen battle of  cops/goons vs benaron + Badmins working alongside powerful griefers to become a thing of the past. It's only a few of us in here, and we're all a helpful bunch, happy to help level and enjoy the differences in mutations and speedy growth. The corruption of the past is gone, and we would love you to (re)join us. Hatemeux is NOT full of griefers as we need a player base for warring. At the current moment,we of hatemeux are full of help, and aiming to just enjoy the game of the past we enjoyed before some epeen rivalries with the help of badmins who'd corrupted the game with baddie moves, drove the player base away. Join us. The time for hell has returned.
Love,
Dude.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:55:21 am by HatemeuxFan »
Can u dig it?

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 27, 2012, 12:02:28 pm »

Is the server address still the same? I recently logged in due to getting an email about my eviction notice, but I can't remember anything about how to play... would love to get back into it if it doesn't suck more than it did than when I left.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 12:06:14 pm by Astral »
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 27, 2012, 02:27:58 pm »

I am considering getting back into the HateMoo. Is there anyone else who would want to?
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 27, 2012, 03:44:20 pm »

*Raises hand* Unfortunately I still don't have a computer set up, but hopefully a little less then a month to go before I work on that.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 27, 2012, 04:11:40 pm »

I am considering getting back into the HateMoo. Is there anyone else who would want to?
I might be interested.
So who is hosting the new one and whatever?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 27, 2012, 04:25:10 pm »

Hatemoo is still at the same place. Uhh. hell.meux.org port 7777

Note, I still have the same character, but TRUST was dissolved at some point, so I'm shortish on cash and can't get my own contract to start a corp. Will probably contact someone about it.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51