Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103610 times)

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #405 on: April 17, 2012, 12:54:55 am »

So I got the Mindflayer mut, but after 10 tries I have yet to use it successfully once. Nobody has any clue how it works, and I'm not sure it even uses focus as it's skill. Hmm...

Mindflayer definitely uses Focus as it's skill, but it's rolled against the other person and you need a high total to begin with.  It's got about the same reqs as Blink, essentially, so unless you have around 30 focus it's worthless aside from the +1 focus from it.

How was zombie buffed? Been debating playing again, might give it a shot eating branes instead of having massive branes.

Zombie now has fucking uber soaks, it's speedcap is more reasonable (though still slow), they're immune to heart attacks and as such can drug up to their heart's content, and they get some fairly decent stats from zombifying and eating brains.  All in all a good mut, but thanks to the -8 brains you don't want it if you want to do anything smart.

Is there any way to extract brains from severed heads as a non-zombie?

Only if they have a Genius Brain, in which case it's a material that can be butchered from their corpse for you to do things with.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 17, 2012, 04:55:08 am »

Hmm, sorry about before. I should of considered your guys situation more.

Anyway, bear turned out to be quite reasonable and i'm in the process of paying him for some breathing space. So thanks NDY~

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 21, 2012, 08:14:36 pm »

So I got the Mindflayer mut, but after 10 tries I have yet to use it successfully once. Nobody has any clue how it works, and I'm not sure it even uses focus as it's skill. Hmm...

It uses focus, can be resisted by endurance/focus and can be targeted. scramble <person> gives them 2 random mentals (if you pass the roll), scramble <person> with <mental> gives them that specific mental. If they resist it successfully, it bounces back at you. Its also an aggressive action, so be prepared for stars/people attacking. Make sure you dont have ANYTHING readied, as it will break the action, but still put scramble on cooldown.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 21, 2012, 10:36:30 pm »

Is there a place we can find a list of mentals?
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 21, 2012, 11:22:51 pm »

Is there a place we can find a list of mentals?

Yeah, it's called my head.

Claustrophobia
Agoraphobia
ADHD
IRA
Christian
Nymphomania
Tourrettes
Illusiionary Death Syndrome
Diet Pill Pyramid Scheme (i am not fucking joking)
Arachnophobia
Hydrophobia
Whatever the heights one is
Fear of crowds
Fear of fire
And like twenty others that I can't think of right now.

EDIT:

In your educated opinion...
  Demiurge's wounds have left him with 3% of his functionality.
  Demiurge is suffering from anorexia nervosa.
  Demiurge is deprived of food by about 34 units.
  Demiurge is suffering from nymphomania.
  Demiurge is dependent on the company of others to an extreme degree.
  Demiurge is schizophrenic.
  Demiurge is suffering from saurophobia.
  Demiurge is suffering from a mental illness you can't identify.
  Demiurge is suffering from paranoia.
  Demiurge has ADHD.
  Demiurge is suffering from neophobia.
  Demiurge is a member of the IRA.  You could treat it with the systematic
    oppression of his people.
  Demiurge is suffering from delusions of grandeur.
  Demiurge is suffering from Asperger's syndrome.
  Demiurge is running wild under the effects of HULKAMANIA.
  Demiurge is suffering from delusions of persecution.
  Demiurge is suffering from Munchausen syndrome.
  Demiurge is under the influence of brain damage.
  Demiurge was revived recently.
  Demiurge is suffering from stress and exhaustion.
  Demiurge is suffering from insectophobia.
  Demiurge is suffering from depression.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 11:30:42 pm by Galick »
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 22, 2012, 12:40:28 am »

See, Mindflayer is useful after all! Yay for experiments on corpmates!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 23, 2012, 12:08:27 pm »

So, after testing out the computer controlled pick, I have determined that it sucks. If you have the parts, its better then a basic pick, but considering the need for a genometer, which requires some pretty hefty parts by itself, its not really worth it. Now, a large pick is another story. It's amazing when it comes to mining. 1-4 ore mined every time adds up FAST.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 27, 2012, 09:18:45 pm »

Err... what do I do if I forgot my password? I forgot it, and I don't know how to retrieve/reset it.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 27, 2012, 09:20:21 pm »

Err... what do I do if I forgot my password? I forgot it, and I don't know how to retrieve/reset it.

Fairly common occurence.  Create a new account with NEW and send a message to *ata about it.  Include all the info you remember/know along with the email address attached to the account.  Be sure to be clear what you're sending too.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 30, 2012, 10:28:25 pm »

I am back
and terrible
and abused

Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 30, 2012, 10:38:38 pm »

I am back
and terrible
and abused

I take full responsibility for this.  Also gonna be gone for a day or two.  Also:  HB is still great for lowbrawn fags like me.  Flaktus knocked me the fuck out and stole my gear~

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 30, 2012, 11:19:44 pm »

I take full responsibility for this.  Also gonna be gone for a day or two.  Also:  HB is still great for lowbrawn fags like me.  Flaktus knocked me the fuck out and stole my gear~

i thought you used endurance to soak hb?

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 30, 2012, 11:25:00 pm »

Flaktus still playing? Hmm. Remember some good times and bad times with him.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 30, 2012, 11:48:50 pm »

i thought you used endurance to soak hb?

Beat soaks (of which I have none), Brawn, and Endurance.  I only have low amounts of the third one.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 01, 2012, 06:39:08 am »

Damage is worked out as your brawn vs theirs, damage is dealt as beat damage which is then soaked by armor/mutations, endurance is then used to resist the remaining damage knocking you out

Basically means headbutting a litho ambom is a really dumb fucking thing to do (I miss my old character)
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 51