Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103635 times)

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #300 on: November 09, 2011, 02:05:10 pm »

It's my next mutation :P
Thank god for no longer needing to carry around 10+ defibs.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 09, 2011, 08:03:16 pm »

You know, I'm thinking about playing this again.  Any tips I could be told? Any corps I could join? I'm rejoining as Jarn, and getting ready to do a Blade Build.

EDIT: I just tried to log on, and for some reason, it says I have a bad ID or Password.  I'm pretty sure I put it in correct.  Until I somehow find out the problem, I'm going to use Chaz as my account.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 08:47:58 pm by jetex1911 »
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 09, 2011, 09:06:06 pm »

You know, I'm thinking about playing this again.  Any tips I could be told? Any corps I could join? I'm rejoining as Jarn, and getting ready to do a Blade Build.

EDIT: I just tried to log on, and for some reason, it says I have a bad ID or Password.  I'm pretty sure I put it in correct.  Until I somehow find out the problem, I'm going to use Chaz as my account.
MAGMA will take you in. As for the character thing. Make the account, then there should be an option to adopt an old character or something. Read the list once you make the account.

I've just started using conduit. Seems very nice compared to carrie and chiller if you don't mind the secondary cost of massive hunger.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 09:18:45 pm by beorn080 »
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 09, 2011, 09:44:47 pm »

A corp already took me in.  Anyone of you heard of RAGGED?

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 10, 2011, 06:01:49 am »

Aside from turning yourself into a defibulator what else makes conduit good for brains builds?

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 10, 2011, 12:40:38 pm »

Consistent damage if you're like me and didn't pick a weapon, ability to charge shit, just the more useful focus mutation out of the three elementals.  More utility.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 10, 2011, 01:26:29 pm »

Man, that makes me want to get back into it... but it would put me back another mutation from Hideous Freak, since I hate carrying around defibs...
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 10, 2011, 06:40:33 pm »

Where can I find it?  Also, could I join MAGMA.

EDIT: You know, I wonder what our characters would look like if someone drew them.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 06:52:19 pm by jetex1911 »

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 10, 2011, 09:46:12 pm »

Where can I find it?  Also, could I join MAGMA.

EDIT: You know, I wonder what our characters would look like if someone drew them.

In Fry's, and sure.

And you know what?  That's been a goal of mine for a long long time now, drawing all the old WOMBAT guys.  Sadly, my art skills fail :(

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 10, 2011, 11:18:32 pm »

Well, where is Fry?  Also, I think I will try to draw my character tomorrow.  Here's to hoping I do an okay job!  :D

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 11, 2011, 10:03:27 am »

Fry's is down south, in the sea of dunes, past new clearwater and glass mesa.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

iamseedo

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 03, 2012, 04:09:51 pm »

Is anyone still playing this?

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 03, 2012, 05:53:59 pm »

Taking a bit of a break at the moment, but yeah, I still play.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 03, 2012, 07:34:42 pm »

i play, but havnt done much over the last few days due to lack of motivation. Though the upcoming nerf to headbutt might get me back into in in full.

fred1248

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 03, 2012, 08:00:42 pm »

Used to play this a lot ( I mean, A LOT). Quit playing due to boredom :p.
I felt like you can't really make a character the way you want it to be.
You either min-max stats and shit or you can't kill anything above trees and ants.
I hope the devs add more mutations.

Edit: I just read the recent update about rifles. Holy shit. Definately going back.
So, any corp I can join?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 08:10:05 pm by fred1248 »
How do you deliberately crutch a dwarf who seems to have no urge to go to the hospital and be diagnosed with "walklessness?"
Break his other leg.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 51