Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103631 times)

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #255 on: September 21, 2011, 02:49:07 pm »

I remember Alpha... he was on the *cap as someone who got banned for alt abuse. After I hear someone told him he basically was.

So, how've you been since then?
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

alphagunman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 21, 2011, 02:50:28 pm »

i cried really really hard then i was like "how was i even alt abusing"
then i made a new character

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 21, 2011, 03:45:06 pm »

ok i rolled as Android, invite me to the corp or whatever, no idea what to do at the beginning with a crafter build

jashman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #258 on: September 21, 2011, 04:28:14 pm »

ok i rolled as Android, invite me to the corp or whatever, no idea what to do at the beginning with a crafter build

Sexxhavve with big fat gayes DILZ.

Edit: It was suggested I edit my extreme offensiveness, cluttering up this orphan rape thread with HATEmoo speak.  :'(
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 05:37:52 pm by jashman »

alphagunman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 21, 2011, 10:40:56 pm »

do journals

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 21, 2011, 11:30:55 pm »

do journals
This. Jobs, journals, follow someone as they kill things to get the kill journals.

Edit: Oh, when you go to do Dexter, be careful. There is now a boss shadow with a .44 magnum.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 12:03:59 am by beorn080 »
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 22, 2011, 02:28:28 am »

Never got the point of hellmoo bans. You get banned then you make a new character 5 minutes later, complete with n-tag protection.

Always thought it would've been better, always thought it would've been better if they either enforced the bans or deleted your clone and threw you off ss lyndry.

Only person I know that's been properly banned was cloudpaladin, and that was only because he stole Eclipse's hotdog at a hellmoo bbq.
Eclipse then ate Jed's dog (eclipse is a fatty).

alphagunman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 22, 2011, 03:06:47 am »

Never got the point of hellmoo bans. You get banned then you make  a new character 5 minutes later, complete with n-tag protection.

Always thought it would've been better, always thought it would've been better if they either enforced the bans or deleted your clone and threw you off ss lyndry.

Only person I know that's been properly banned was cloudpaladin, and that was only because he stole Eclipse's hotdog at a hellmoo bbq.
Eclipse then ate Jed's dog (eclipse is a fatty).

with the account system in place this could actually be done. The problem is that no one does shit serious enough to warrant a permanent ban. Banning is more about losing all your progress.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 22, 2011, 03:17:59 am »

No, the account system just means you make a new fake yahoo account to make a new account with. Not a real problem.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

alphagunman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 22, 2011, 07:13:48 am »

No, the account system just means you make a new fake yahoo account to make a new account with. Not a real problem.

and then all your accounts get banned and also the ones you make after that

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 22, 2011, 08:21:50 am »

Sexxhavve with big fat gayes DILZ.

Edit: It was suggested I edit my extreme offensiveness, cluttering up this orphan rape thread with HATEmoo speak.  :'(

Haha, you still got it, HellMoo thread. To be honest I've never played but I can't help but read the thread.
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 23, 2011, 01:50:13 am »

Does a functional metal detector do anything? I thought they did something at one point, but never used one.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 23, 2011, 06:32:07 am »

do journals
This. Jobs, journals, follow someone as they kill things to get the kill journals.

Edit: Oh, when you go to do Dexter, be careful. There is now a boss shadow with a .44 magnum.

The boss shadows use/drop tac gear, kevlar gear, ceramic gear, plasteel gear, kukris, ripper claws, magnums, and tommy guns (from what ive seen). great source of tac gear

Does a functional metal detector do anything? I thought they did something at one point, but never used one.

Holding it gives a bonus to scav

Untouchable

• Bay Watcher
  • Gary Busey Smile Time Variety Hour
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 23, 2011, 07:58:54 am »

I thought they were kidding about the rape bears.

alphagunman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 23, 2011, 08:37:36 am »

hello my name is
FAT_ALBERT and i play this game :)
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 51