Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103502 times)

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2011, 06:07:51 pm »

Got a piston hammer too, but it seems to use fuel and weigh a fucking -ton-.
And it seems to be slow. I like being a deadly food processor.

Wait...pistons use fuel now?  I thought that was only the combustor...odd...guess shiver axe and crime sticks are the way to go for clubs now.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2011, 01:45:22 pm »

I didn't think pistons needed fuel. Could be wrong as I've never used clubs.

On another note: Oil Baron is good if you need money. It's not 30k easy anymore, but 10k (and 2k from the job). For about five minutes work, if you have decent repair.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2011, 09:53:44 pm »

Great tragedy has befallen us today. Stabs has abyssed.

In other news, lots of alt abusers are getting banned before they roll out the official account system for alts. Big changes on the horizon~
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2011, 07:37:20 am »

Abyssed? Stabs is gone? Awesome.

Oh, and an account system sounds truly, truly sweet! :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2011, 07:49:02 am »

Stabs is gone? Awesome.

What kind of monster are you?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2011, 07:56:24 am »

Heh, Stabs was a total... Wait, not gonna insult him on here. :P
I guess most of the long-term players are pretty annoying though, anyway, but it's good to see one of the worst gone.
Anyway, going to test out this new account business now. Looks great so far!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Untouchable

• Bay Watcher
  • Gary Busey Smile Time Variety Hour
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2011, 09:40:56 am »

Just started playing again about an hour ago. Ah memories, being able to cut off a orphans [CENSORED] and throw them at another orphans head.

jashman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2011, 10:26:18 am »

Sad days, Stabs was definitely one of the high points of the MOO.  Although not surprising, hasn't exactly been playing much.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2011, 04:17:13 pm »

On the plus side, people who abyss with the suicide booth become citizens of FC. I just killed my old corp leader yesterday.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2011, 04:18:35 pm »

On the plus side, people who abyss with the suicide booth become citizens of FC. I just killed my old corp leader yesterday.

Wait...what?  Doesn't that just send you to hell?
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2011, 04:30:09 pm »

@read *clp/2142

Boothed players now live on forever.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2011, 10:49:55 pm »

Welp, I logged on today to get a bit of grinding and jobs done and actually start playing...and admins turned me into a couch.  Rail helped me retrieve gear then we spent some time with me abusing what I can and can't do as a couch with admins laughing.  Then we tried to shove me into Dope Jack's to chop me for $$$ but you can't chop player couches.  All in all, a fun night.

Untouchable

• Bay Watcher
  • Gary Busey Smile Time Variety Hour
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2011, 07:02:14 am »

Why is it so goddamn fun to shove an orphan down the stairs at the orphanage?

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2011, 09:40:47 am »

Why is it so goddamn fun to shove an orphan down the stairs at the orphanage?
For the same reason it's fun to do multitudes of things in Dwarf Fortress: All of us are closet homocidal maniacs who just want to watch the world burn. And kick an orphan from time to time.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2011, 09:55:00 am »

Great tragedy has befallen us today. Stabs has abyssed.

So much for wanting to play.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 51