Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103470 times)

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2011, 12:35:23 am »

Should've had some people standing outside to throw pipe bombs inside or something.  Would've been hilarious.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2011, 01:23:18 am »

Should've had some people standing outside to throw pipe bombs inside or something.  Would've been hilarious.

Why? Bear only logged in near the end, then got owned by lurleen cops. Then logged off again.

Also, i hear the zep has been detonated or something.

Sartain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2011, 03:41:01 am »

Gentlemen. A coalition of BLIND and DILZ has just succeeded in what we thought was impossible: we robbed NDY's fortress-zeppelin of all he text. Good night.

Brings a big old smile to my face

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2011, 07:16:14 am »

Aw, poor NDY lost his text, and ran off to hide his shame.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2011, 07:55:54 pm »

I think the most useless novelty item was a floor safe flail... something so heavy one can't possibly pick it up.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2011, 03:24:22 pm »

For some reason, I cannot connect.
Anyone else having trouble? Using MushClient, keep getting connection timed out messages.
Tried logging onto my fuck-around character on Hellmoo too. No luck.

Working fine yesterday, and I don't think I've done anything to be banned from two separate games at the same time, so it's a bit odd.

EDIT: Tried connecting to a random MUD, works fine. Just HATE/Hell giving me trouble. Server issues? Something on my end?

DOUBLE EDIT: Working fine now. What the fuck? Gah, whatever.  A Moo'ing I goes.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:40:02 pm by Dimitri »

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2011, 04:33:47 pm »

Hmm. Where would be a good place to start fishing? I haven't done that job at all yet.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2011, 04:36:15 pm »

Macero, Necropolis, there's a pool in slagtown...beach at Stormfront, etc...just any out of the way place that has water in it, really...hell, you can probably fish at that pond in the crater forest too.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2011, 10:57:50 pm »

Hmm. Where would be a good place to start fishing? I haven't done that job at all yet.
North beach-
Necropolis
Or you could be a badass fisherman and fish your first fish out of acid lakes while being attacked by hideous freaks and abominations.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2011, 11:01:35 pm »

The freaks and aboms actually aren't a problem; had my first expedition into Necro today. Nothing gave me XP, but I got a few kill journals and had a friend take me to the Blink mutation. Scratch that, nulliniacs and gulf hounds gave me decent (30-50) experience each. I need to start working on basilisks but I have... issues with them.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2011, 11:42:44 pm »

North beach-
Necropolis
Or you could be a badass fisherman and fish your first fish out of acid lakes while being attacked by hideous freaks and abominations.

Except the only area with a decent enough patch of water to fish in has no danger at all (save the train). The train is also very good for collecting necro fishbait ehehehe

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2011, 05:28:08 pm »

So, been using a Shiver Axe to -great- effect. What should I look to upgrade to, or is that pretty much top-end on clubs?

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2011, 05:28:54 pm »

Shiver axe is pretty high-end, but if I remember correctly, a piston hammer is better. A combustor hammer is one up from that, but powered weapons are meh.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2011, 05:34:30 pm »

Shiver axe is pretty high-end, but if I remember correctly, a piston hammer is better. A combustor hammer is one up from that, but powered weapons are meh.

Pretty much this.  Combustor hammers used to be lolbroken, but they nerfed them a bit to be on par with shiver swords, zaps, and the like.  So, get a piston hammer and mod it then go rape shit.

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2011, 05:45:50 pm »

Got a piston hammer too, but it seems to use fuel and weigh a fucking -ton-.
And it seems to be slow. I like being a deadly food processor.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 51