Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103533 times)

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #510 on: June 18, 2012, 11:57:13 am »

Except for the fact that a horde of angry players can and will hunt you down and murder you viciously the moment you go outlaw. I'm not even kidding. Last time Tenren went outlaw, he didn't last an hour even though he was at 300kish xp.

Because he's stupid.  You need a build that can and will last against multiple opponents, AND you need to have people support you.  Fuck lock them for fuck's sake, I bet they all allow sex from everyone.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 18, 2012, 04:39:25 pm »

Would a zombie hardcore/outlaw be feasable?

Obviously not much for PvP seeing as everyone that will kill you most likely has a butcher knife
PvE might work because of the whole "Wake up like Jesus" thing

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 18, 2012, 04:50:00 pm »

Zombie is shit on gilmoo
hatemoo is where it's powerful
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Amante

• Bay Watcher
  • Yo ho ho
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 18, 2012, 05:14:56 pm »

Zombie has gotten a few buffs on OldMOO lately though. Brain damage and res sickness from coming back to life are almost completely gone (90%+).

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 18, 2012, 08:39:48 pm »

I heard my name

rail wtb build that wrecks gilmoo tia

Ok here is what you do.

First make a character and grow up. Tag science, hack, locksmith and sneak.

Then, without leaving orphanage, you grind all the weapons skills to 6, abusing the free grind to 6 to get xp (1 ip=1xp). Murder orphans for additional xp. Orphans, rabid orphans and bullies are the only journals you are allowed to get yet. Once you have ground every skill possible to 6 (everything but sneak is possible within the orphanage), you must murder orphan bullies till they no longer give you xp. At this point you will have enough xp to go outlaw/hardcore.

Before you go hardcore, get every single suicide journal. Then go hardcore.

Now you must grind up to the point that soloing Cerberus/Gheydorah no longer gives you xp. This will be at about 600k total by my rough estimates. During this time, you can not do any jobs or journals, excepting basilisk kill journal, cerb kill journal and coventry travel journal.

Once you have hit the point where nothing ingame gives you xp, you must begin to craft zeps and vox diamonds. You should have ground every skill to 15 at this point, so you should be able to do everything easily. Once zeps and diamonds no longer give xp, you are allowed to do jobs and journals.

Once you have finished every single job and journal, you must log out in your freakhole for exactly 12 and a half years in real time, in order to safely get all the age achievements. Once you have gotten those, you can now eat the rejuvex you stored away prior till you hit about 75 years of age, after which you can abyss, gaining 200k additional xp and cementing yer status as the one dude who got 1.5 million xp.

Tips and notes:
  • Bleeding is too dangerous for dying. Cant take bleeder.
  • Freak will be yer last mut so you can do the necro jobs.
  • Have people give you grinding weapons so you dont have to leave the orphanage.
  • To avoid getting travel journals, have a buddy kill you, drag you into planes and through areas to where you need to be, then defib you. This will optimize yer xp gain for later on.
  • You cannot learn anything while performing this build as it will ruin yer xp gain.

Congratulations you have wrecked gilmoo. That'll be 30 dollars.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 19, 2012, 06:43:08 pm »

I heard my name

Ok here is what you do.

Then, without leaving orphanage, you grind all the weapons skills to 6, abusing the free grind to 6 to get xp (1 ip=1xp). Murder orphans for additional xp. Orphans, rabid orphans and bullies are the only journals you are allowed to get yet. Once you have ground every skill possible to 6 (everything but sneak is possible within the orphanage), you must murder orphan bullies till they no longer give you xp. At this point you will have enough xp to go outlaw/hardcore.

Now you must grind up to the point that soloing Cerberus/Gheydorah no longer gives you xp. This will be at about 600k total by my rough estimates. During this time, you can not do any jobs or journals, excepting basilisk kill journal, cerb kill journal and coventry travel journal.

Once you have hit the point where nothing ingame gives you xp, you must begin to craft zeps and vox diamonds. You should have ground every skill to 15 at this point, so you should be able to do everything easily. Once zeps and diamonds no longer give xp, you are allowed to do jobs and journals.

Once you have finished every single job and journal, you must log out in your freakhole for exactly 12 and a half years in real time, in order to safely get all the age achievements. Once you have gotten those, you can now eat the rejuvex you stored away prior till you hit about 75 years of age, after which you can abyss, gaining 200k additional xp and cementing yer status as the one dude who got 1.5 million xp.

Tips and notes:
  • Have people give you grinding weapons so you dont have to leave the orphanage.
  • To avoid getting travel journals, have a buddy kill you, drag you into planes and through areas to where you need to be, then defib you. This will optimize yer xp gain for later on.
  • You cannot learn anything while performing this build as it will ruin yer xp gain.

RAIL
WTB BUILD TO WRECK GILMOO THAT WON'T TAKE THIRTEEN YEARS
TIA

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 19, 2012, 07:01:41 pm »

Man, there could be dozens of those things incubating already.  In 12 years or so there'll be a sudden explosion of unstoppable builds.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 19, 2012, 07:14:17 pm »

You could always just keep killing yourself to up your age, or if demuting still has that age 10 years thing, head there after you grow up and keep borrowing money until you get all of them awards.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 19, 2012, 09:18:20 pm »

I heard my name

Ok here is what you do.

Tips and notes:

RAIL
WTB BUILD TO WRECK GILMOO THAT WON'T TAKE THIRTEEN YEARS
TIA

Ok here is a build that wont take thirteen years.

Ok.

Ok.

Download steam.

Join hellfortress group.

Make friends with gilmore.

Congratulations. That'll be 40 bucks.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 20, 2012, 12:00:36 am »

Ok here is a build that wont take thirteen years.

Ok.

Ok.

Download steam.

Join hellfortress group.

Make friends with gilmore.

Congratulations. That'll be 40 bucks.

It's funny because it's true.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 21, 2012, 11:57:21 pm »

Code: [Select]
268 on *crime-and-punishment (#97768)         // Thu Jun 21 19:45:05 2012 PDT
                                                // From: Mada
                                                // +10/  0 votes

Newted Morgan_Le_Fay (for real) for newbie griefing.

> Mada         BTW laser whip was just flash whip with a messages
    Today 19:47    reskin. Hover tank is just a thing with messages,
                   nothing that can actually attack or defend an HQ,
                   etc..
  > Mada         BTW none of the *ata posts sent helped me i had to
    Today 20:39    find evidence of newbie griefing myself. And this
                   is a toad not a newt actually.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:48:59 am by Android »

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 22, 2012, 01:13:58 am »

// +10/  0 votes

etc..

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 22, 2012, 05:38:40 pm »

False alarm, Mada went back on it not 4 hours later. So yep.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 22, 2012, 06:03:31 pm »

False alarm, Mada went back on it not 4 hours later. So yep.

The rightful order has been restored.

Amante

• Bay Watcher
  • Yo ho ho
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 22, 2012, 10:07:26 pm »

Code: [Select]
                                                // +10/  0 votes

etc..
It's hilarious how he still obsessively clings to the idea of appearing fair or objective, when months of bullshit have completely destroyed any chance of that. I'd say it's just to save face, but on some level I think he may legitimately be that delusional.

It's also positively adorable that he thinks people are that gullible. "the laser whip is just a reskin": really? I guess that's why it was killing highly geared BAN members in two hits, ripping through their soaks completely. Just a reskin, yep. Then again, some of you continually choose to keep playing, so maybe you are that gullible? *shrug*
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 10:12:26 pm by Amante »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 51