Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103540 times)

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #480 on: June 08, 2012, 07:11:56 am »

Morgan_Le_Fey now has a laserwhip that is supposed to be simmable but no one can figure out how. Its as fast as an urumi and does unsoakable damage, evidently quite a bit. Kinda makes the lasblaster useless.

Oh my god, hahahahahahahaha, when will this hilarity end.

Vencuyot

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 08, 2012, 09:57:56 am »

Morgan_Le_Fey now has a laserwhip that is supposed to be simmable but no one can figure out how. Its as fast as an urumi and does unsoakable damage, evidently quite a bit. Kinda makes the lasblaster useless.

Oh my god, hahahahahahahaha, when will this hilarity end.

More or less. It's funny since there was even more drama there. I really...just ignore most of it though I'm halftempted to lasblast a few people in return.

'm Jaxx there by the way.

genmac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 08, 2012, 12:29:24 pm »

Kinda makes every other weapon useless. Pretty apparent that Mada intends to run HATE into the ground. There's nothing to convince me otherwise and I don't want to waste my time on something that's going to further degrade into something worse then gilmoo so i'm leaving.

Here's to hoping for the 3rd hell. It probably wont be playable for months since those working on it have either an empty world or a version of it from a couple years ago to work with.

I just refer to these future splits as Yet Another Private Sexmoo in the Making, YAPSM for short. 

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 08, 2012, 01:07:07 pm »

RIP genmac

jashman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #484 on: June 08, 2012, 01:11:43 pm »

Admins lied, genmac died.

Amante

• Bay Watcher
  • Yo ho ho
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 09, 2012, 01:28:04 am »

It's unsimmable, as confirmed by Rail, best crafter in the game and someone who has nothing left to sim. So yeah, a special laser whip that does unsoakable radiation damage given exclusively to the game's most prolific newbie killer and overall unlikable twat (who isn't even remotely close to the best Whip user, or the best anything really). And to think, that's just the latest example drawn from over a month of this silly bullshit!

At this point, the entire game has gone off the rails; blinds control everything (rumor is Benaron paid for the new server) and Mada has literally gone insane. He's handing out bans like candy now -- he kinda already was before, but now it's so often and for such laughable reasons ("someone hurt my feelings, a bloo bloo bloooooo") that it's gone past ridiculous, through ludicrous, all the way to patently ABSURD.

Sorry folks, HATE'S dead. Everyone out of the pool.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 01:59:29 am by Amante »

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 09, 2012, 04:34:54 am »

At least it's good to see that benaron is still running around. Not that he has many choices for games, mind you, since they don't really cater to blind people. Ran with him for a while after he killed me, ended up becoming friends with him and a part of his corp.

Sucks that Mada is just screwing over the server for whatever reason he has. If someone does get a split started, I would love to help keep my coding skills from getting rusty.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 09, 2012, 09:07:40 am »

It's unsimmable, as confirmed by Rail, best crafter in the game and someone who has nothing left to sim. So yeah, a special laser whip that does unsoakable radiation damage given exclusively to the game's most prolific newbie killer and overall unlikable twat (who isn't even remotely close to the best Whip user, or the best anything really). And to think, that's just the latest example drawn from over a month of this silly bullshit!
I think he got two whips, one laser damage one irad. Can't confirm though as I don't hang around FC which is the only place benaron goes. Also, he got a super tank to sit outside his HQ door as instant responding security. And I suspect your right about the server thing, since the donator scoreboard is now anonymous.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Amante

• Bay Watcher
  • Yo ho ho
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 09, 2012, 10:34:18 am »

I think he got two whips, one laser damage one irad. Can't confirm though as I don't hang around FC which is the only place benaron goes. Also, he got a super tank to sit outside his HQ door as instant responding security. And I suspect your right about the server thing, since the donator scoreboard is now anonymous.
Yeah, he got two, but I think it's just the same whip twice. I thought of mentioning the tank as well, but honestly, at this point everything being done is an intentional middle finger to anyone playing who isn't blind and throwing money at Mada, so I'd rather not encourage them by giving them any more attention than necessary.

Suffice to say: don't play this game.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 10:36:27 am by Amante »

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 09, 2012, 03:03:59 pm »

Well, that's...  An awful shame.  And here I thought I might actually get around to some more hellish goodness at some point, just with a few of the tweaks I was really missing in the old hell.  But from what I've been hearing, this really isn't going anywhere I'd take kindly to.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 10, 2012, 02:49:26 pm »

I'm modular, by the way.

Not that i'll be jumping back into this anytime soon. This is just stupidly bad now.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 13, 2012, 08:26:34 am »

I think this version is dead. Past few days I don't think it broke the 15 player mark.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 13, 2012, 03:04:10 pm »

I always knew HATEmoo would collapse in on itself eventually because all the arseholes went there (including the admins who were so terrible and biased that Gilmore eventually pulled his thumb out his arse long enough to deproged them), probably why I never got back into it after the split last April.

Too bad all the coders who wanted to genuinely improve the game also went (probably because oldmins like Necro wouldn't let them make changes like less grinding), leaving Hellmoo the stagnent carebear shell of its former self.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 13, 2012, 03:48:31 pm »

Concur. Hatemoo has almost zero grind anymore, and HELLmoo is no longer HellMoo of old, since there is next to no risk. Heck, I'm not even quite sure why people were selling VG diamonds when I went there for a day or two. Not like anyone NEEDS them since there is no robbery.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 13, 2012, 03:53:39 pm »

Code: [Select]
2537 on *changelog-public (#63624)            // Wed Jun 13 13:47:34 2012 PDT
                                                // From: Mada
                                                //   0/  0 votes

Any Port's name may now change based on corporate presence.

I wonder who insisted mada do this..
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 51