Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103596 times)

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #420 on: May 01, 2012, 09:22:24 am »

wear a helmet, be safe.
Also do those pitch helmets still exist/do hilarious things to headbutters.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 01, 2012, 05:43:52 pm »

Any mutation recommendations for a Clubs user? Also, did the number of average players drop? It seems there aren't as many on there as I remember.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 02, 2012, 05:43:03 am »

Any mutation recommendations for a Clubs user? Also, did the number of average players drop? It seems there aren't as many on there as I remember.
Anything that gives you brawn and reflex i guess.
and the average seems to be bouncing a fair bit.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 02, 2012, 02:19:59 pm »

Some form of soak mutation; usually if you go clubs you would probably aim for going abomination (at least, in my experience) so Fuck Machine and Ripper are pretty much prerequisites. Depending on preference, either Superclot or Bleeder, with Bleeder being better for offense and Superclot for defense. Hyperimmune and Iron Liver also work out well together, since you'll be crushing your ability to use nanites with those and Abomination, but get a very good heal over time from being drunk (and making it so you don't suffer nearly as much from being drunk). Since you'll be Brawn based, carrying around large amounts of alcohol shouldn't be an issue. Finally, Brute Strength is a good first mutation, if only because the +3 Brawn bonus is huge early on. Getting to it may be a pain so early, though.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 02, 2012, 05:19:44 pm »

So I joined Avalon, and it turns out Morgan_La_Fey is a pretty cool guy who took a bunch of us newbies out to get kill journals.

We talked on teamspeak while doing this, turns out Morgan is awesome, really awesome. He listens to his screen reader at a rate than makes it sound like a room full of imperial probe droids... while voice chatting, dude has mad listening skills. Although he did have to tell us (politely) to shut up a couple of times.

Then two people showed up in the teamspeak room who were Broseidon, and "Charles Barkley"(AKA Stabs). Stabs proceeded to tell me how he was going to rape and murder me the moment I said something, but I know that was just his way of saying hello. There was an interesting conversation where Broseidon explained how he couldn't show the code to people because it was so full of security holes and possible exploits, but he could reveal various fun secrets (unfortunately he left before I got a chance to ask him about said secrets).

That was pretty fun.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 05:33:41 pm by Pnx »

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 18, 2012, 03:45:06 pm »

Playing this again, at least for now. I'm Mason ingame.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 18, 2012, 05:02:11 pm »

Someone ask Stabs about a guy called Lorcan.

Watch his reaction.

If he remembers me, laugh at ensuing shenanigans.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 22, 2012, 08:14:00 pm »

So, there have been changes and unchanges and bans afoot. It is quite an interesting place anymore. Come on back, or try it out if you haven't. Medium is being worked on, and balance is a lot better. Scavving is easier then ever, and xps fall from the sky.

Edit: Figures, turns out its down for maintenance right now.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 08:30:31 pm by beorn080 »
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 23, 2012, 10:07:02 pm »

So, there have been changes and unchanges and bans afoot. It is quite an interesting place anymore. Come on back, or try it out if you haven't. Medium is being worked on, and balance is a lot better. Scavving is easier then ever, and xps fall from the sky.

Edit: Figures, turns out its down for maintenance right now.

They just finished switching over to the new server or something. Dual-core i5.

Also holy shit, BAN is huge.

EDIT: Drama nearing mass-overload. Highlights include Hadi abyssing, Morgan showing off his N-tag killing skills and more~
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:29:15 am by nuker w »

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 24, 2012, 11:32:13 am »

Yes. The drama is getting hilarious. Zaylin is now an admin, among other things. Can't say its bad though.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 24, 2012, 07:19:19 pm »

Yes. The drama is getting hilarious. Zaylin is now an admin, among other things. Can't say its bad though.

HateMOO: Come for the grief, stay for the admin-drama!
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 25, 2012, 09:40:40 am »

Im just

this guy

im rail

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 25, 2012, 11:11:46 pm »

And the server is down for maintenance. A stellar start to a new server.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 26, 2012, 03:36:42 am »

New server means new things to have to work out.

Once it's broken in a bit, should be better.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 27, 2012, 12:47:45 am »

R.I.P

I cant think of anything better to say ATM.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 51