Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103442 times)

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 03:39:06 am »

You guys got any plans on moving some of the guides from the hellmoo wiki to the HATE one? (authors willing, I guess) Some of the newbie guides were quite good.

electronics

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Address of the server
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2011, 05:14:35 am »

I just tend to reference most of the stuff from the hell wiki. It would be nice to see it ported accross.

Also if anyone's looking for a Corp, BMI (Black Mesa Industries) would happily accept you.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 07:19:30 am by electronics »
1=0

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2011, 02:04:57 pm »

I'm doing occasional work on the wiki, usually regarding skills I myself use/have experience with. It's nice to know that with 27 Locksmith and 24 Hack (buffed with soda) I can break a Gold... May have to do some testing on the absolute limits of each.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2011, 09:26:19 pm »

Bradbury is being robbed. Stay logged out if you live there. Friendly advice.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2011, 09:35:22 pm »

Dood, the Bradbury gets robbed like every three days.  Seriously, just don't live there cause almost anyone who wants to can rob it pretty damn easily.  A lot of people just do it for shits and/or giggles.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 10:49:30 pm »

might start playing this again, if i get really (really) bored

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2011, 10:57:41 pm »

Dood, the Bradbury gets robbed like every three days.  Seriously, just don't live there cause almost anyone who wants to can rob it pretty damn easily.  A lot of people just do it for shits and/or giggles.
Not to mention most people don't bother upgrading their locks... and it's out of FCPD jurisdiction... and the security there sucks...
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2011, 04:14:39 am »

Blargh, did you guys lose 3 quarters of your fan base after the whole split thing or are they all over on Hellmoo?

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2011, 04:42:34 am »

Kinda split about 70:30 on HellMoo's favor right now, I think HATE is slowly but surely dying though.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2011, 02:27:35 pm »

Sad, given HATE actually seems to get regular gameplay updates.
I looked in on Hell, and the only news posts were bans.

Hell still has possibilities behind it, but it seems stagnant and slow.
HATE has speed and an influx of ideas, but a small percentage of the playerbase.

Seems like it would be the other way around.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2011, 03:22:17 pm »

Doesn't help that CareBearHellMOO seems to advertise more. Also has the home field advantage, and tends to put people off HATE because they hear about how you're likely to get killed within the first twenty seconds of character creation. Which is absolute bullshit; I've only been killed by other players about four times in the two weeks that I've played.

Then again, the all or nothing attitude that having no cocoon capsules and players that are spergier  than you is a bit daunting. I enjoy the challenge, personally.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2011, 08:43:58 pm »

I tried Hellmoo, briefly, and it seems it's even harder to find anyone roleplaying in the slightest than on HATE. ::)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2011, 10:03:02 pm »

There really would be a lot more players on HATEmoo if it wasn't for the absurd 'no alts' rule. I can never stick to one character concept for very long, personally. Currently I kind of want to go back to my original character but it'd be against the rules.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2011, 10:06:16 pm »

There really would be a lot more players on HATEmoo if it wasn't for the absurd 'no alts' rule. I can never stick to one character concept for very long, personally. Currently I kind of want to go back to my original character but it'd be against the rules.
Delete your clone, kill yourself, and reroll.  Easy.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2011, 10:09:20 pm »

Delete your clone, kill yourself, and reroll.  Easy.
Yeah, but then I'd just want to go back to that character in 2 days.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 51